Strange thought

EagleBoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
A strange thought came to me yesterday 9/24 when I was on my computer watching youtube.

Back when you were a kid did you want to invite a friend over and asked you mom or dad and they said no and you went ahead invited your friend over. Your mom or dad caught you and your friend in your room and ran into your room with a belt and rip your jeans or shorts down and your underwear down and spank you or hand spank you in front of your friend. Do you know if this happed to someone else?

Never even heard of that. That sounds just barbaric.

Reactions: TrashPanda01
I didn't really have any friends come over. Never heard of this happening before to anyone either.

Antientmariner said:
Never even heard of that. That sounds just barbaric.
I never heard of this myself. Just a weird and strange thought I had

Reactions: theancientmariner
Haven't had that happen... but when were like 10 my friend did get bare bottom spankings when he was bad, I remember watching him get yelled at and pulled his pants down and got spanked... and then he came back to play like nothing happend

Are you referring to spanking in itself being remarkable, or it being done in front of one's friend, or both?

Not so long ago in the late 80s or even early 90s, spanking was considered normal practice; indeed, many parents saw it not only as their right, but as their duty. However, doing it bare-bottomed in front of somebody else was more unusual; but this might have been normal in the 70s or earlier; indeed, they might have punished the friend as well, it takes a village to raise a child and all that. The tide turned on this in the late 80s and early 90s, and nowadays it would be considered horrific, but there was certainly a time when nobody would have batted an eyelid at such a thing.

feetintrouble said:
Are you referring to spanking in itself being remarkable, or it being done in front of one's friend, or both?

Not so long ago in the late 80s or even early 90s, spanking was considered normal practice; indeed, many parents saw it not only as their right, but as their duty. However, doing it bare-bottomed in front of somebody else was more unusual; but this might have been normal in the 70s or earlier; indeed, they might have punished the friend as well, it takes a village to raise a child and all that. The tide turned on this in the late 80s and early 90s, and nowadays it would be considered horrific, but there was certainly a time when nobody would have batted an eyelid at such a thing.
The story I'm referring to was in the 90s

This gave me another strange idea

Back when you were a kid you and your friend was playing a board game, an electric game, playing, or watching a movie. You stopped and realized you had to use the bathroom. You didn't want to stop having fun playing or didn't want to miss a single minute of the movie so you went pee pee or poo poo or both in your pants. Your mom or dad noticed you with wet pants or a big smelly lump in your pants or both wet and a big smelly lump in your pants and came up to you with a belt and rip your jeans or shorts down and your underwear down and spank you or hand spank you then finish taking them off and put a diaper on you. You wore a diaper shirt and socks the rest of the day in front of your friend . Do you know if this happed to someone else?

Back