Strange interactions online

longallsboy said:
One final question : since you mentioned that you don't want to hang around those who call you stupid names, do you also have lots of friends who are children? Like I said, I think this is common in Autistic adults, to have child friends. And sometimes not even Autistic people. For instance my brother, who is 4 years younger than me, plays basketball with teens in his neighborhood's basketball court sometimes and he is in his early 40s and is perfectly "normal" and has 2 children - my nephews - who are 6 and 10 years old. I've gotten so frustrated with everyone, I feel like I want to get buried amongst a whole bunch of preschoolers when I kick the bucket, because I'm afraid even after death, I'll be judged by others who are spirits. At least if I'm among young children, I can be at peace and maybe have a little fun in the afterworld as a kid spirit. I hope God has enough sense to turn me into a 4 year old angel in Heaven.

Take care

- longallsboy
I mostly have a couple of friends that are around my age, though I also happen to have a friend who is almost a decade older than my mom. I don't really hang around kids that much.

• Wow
Reactions: longallsboy
babyraggydolls said:
I’m not going to name names and maybe it’s because I am new but I feel like some
Guys who contacted me are trying to hit on me? Asking my age; then asking for photos to prove that I am not a kid when all we were doing was talking about gaming and the reason why I wear disposers and then all off a sudden I need to prove my age. I just want to put it out there that
Im autistic, I’m in a relationship, diapers and being a little isn’t a sexual thing to me I have a mind of a child and that’s why I am vulnerable or so the psych tells me. I just wanted to connect with like minded people and maybe game but nothing sexual. Maybe it’s a forum requirement to prove your age? I don’t know im new here and I struggle to understand things that are written
If people are being sexual towards you, that's no good at all! I strongly suggest reporting them, bestie, as it isnt right to solicit people for sexual reasons if they dont want to interact that sort of way :(

ThePampBot said:
If people are being sexual towards you, that's no good at all! I strongly suggest reporting them, bestie, as it isnt right to solicit people for sexual reasons if they dont want to interact that sort of way :(
I agree ☝️ I guess some people don’t get the memo, I get it a lot in gaming, a lot of these guys think games are dating apps or something and it grows old real fast

babyraggydolls said:
I agree ☝️ I guess some people don’t get the memo, I get it a lot in gaming, a lot of these guys think games are dating apps or something and it grows old real fast
Omg i totally understand, i get annoyed by guys CONSTANTLY in teamchats and stuff, it really is the worst and while im glad i've now met someone who understands my experiences i feel really bad for you bestie. If you ever need to talk or vent or complain I will be here to cuddle you through it all ^^

Back