Strange interactions online

babyraggydolls

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I’m not going to name names and maybe it’s because I am new but I feel like some
Guys who contacted me are trying to hit on me? Asking my age; then asking for photos to prove that I am not a kid when all we were doing was talking about gaming and the reason why I wear disposers and then all off a sudden I need to prove my age. I just want to put it out there that
Im autistic, I’m in a relationship, diapers and being a little isn’t a sexual thing to me I have a mind of a child and that’s why I am vulnerable or so the psych tells me. I just wanted to connect with like minded people and maybe game but nothing sexual. Maybe it’s a forum requirement to prove your age? I don’t know im new here and I struggle to understand things that are written

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: PaddedRita, Edgewater, SuzetteSissy and 2 others
If you are having questions about these interactions you can post in the Requests threads and a staff member can respond there.

Reactions: Edgewater and babyraggydolls
You definitely dont have to provide personal photos or information to strangers. If anyone here who is a mod wants something from you their name will be in purple letters, and I highly doubt they would want anything like that from you.
There are plenty of great people here, but there are also some unstable people too. Always use caution when providing personal photos or info.

Reactions: Edgewater, MaxDL, ChrisK and 1 other person
Okay thank you guys

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita and Edgewater
That just so SAD to hear about !!!
DO Hope you don't get any more like that !!

When we are online it is very easy to cut off unwanted communications. Most of us have a good idea of which incoming is spam and should be disregarded, and any unwanted incoming can be treated as spam.

vp39 said:
When we are online it is very easy to cut off unwanted communications. Most of us have a good idea of which incoming is spam and should be disregarded, and any unwanted incoming can be treated as spam.
Believe me I did exactly that blocked them to kingdom come I was just checking that it wasn’t something required on here

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita and longallsboy
I get nervouse when asked about age orientation looks. Nothing in me comes here to pursue that, sorry you was approached in that manner.

Reactions: babyraggydolls
To me my mental age is more important, my real age I’m in my 30s but mentally I’m 12 and I am okay and happy with that I never wanted to grow up and never really did, I get asked if I’m 12 all the time because how I act but I take that as a compliment. If I had my way of wear my nappy’s and watch cartoons and colour with my colouring books and if that’s al there was to life i would be happy. Growing up isn’t for me because grown up life is too serious and at times depressing.

Some times I drink the odd glass of alcohol and vape but that’s about the only grown up things I do once in a while.

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita, longallsboy and Jorelaxed
If you're feeling brave, you might also report those specific messages and help our mods put a stop to such behaviors.

Reactions: chamberpot
Abodge said:
If you're feeling brave, you might also report those specific messages and help our mods put a stop to such behaviors.
THIS!
Please block AND report inappropriate posts on ADISC. This is a support site and not a site for hitting on people. And, thank you, @babyraggydolls for bringing this up.

Reactions: AJFan2020, longallsboy and Jorelaxed
That sucks and it's not okay. Consider reporting some of these people to the mods.

It's the reason I had a hard time engaging with other DLs and ABDLs in the past... I used to think I was the only ABDL who understood boundaries. I encountered so much vile and toxic behavior early on. ADISC is by far the best community I've found over the years, and the only one I return to. Unfortunately every online community seems to it's bad actors. 😞

Reactions: longallsboy, lilbabyjooce and Jorelaxed
babyraggydolls said:
To me my mental age is more important, my real age I’m in my 30s but mentally I’m 12 and I am okay and happy with that I never wanted to grow up and never really did, I get asked if I’m 12 all the time because how I act but I take that as a compliment. If I had my way of wear my nappy’s and watch cartoons and colour with my colouring books and if that’s al there was to life i would be happy. Growing up isn’t for me because grown up life is too serious and at times depressing.

Some times I drink the odd glass of alcohol and vape but that’s about the only grown up things I do once in a while.

I wish I never grew up at all and stayed the size of a 3 or 4 year old. I have Classic Autism and ADHD and I am emotionally and socially like a 4 1/2 year old. Academically, not necessarily, as I went to college, but emotional / social age (and even sometimes mental and intellectual age even) aren't the same as academic ability. I have little or no adult rights as a so called "adult", yet I don't have my child rights either anymore. It's worse than being a toddler. I had more rights as a 3 year old. My brother, who has 2 children and is not Autistic, totally agrees. When you are a child, you can't wait to grow up, but in my case, when I did, I realize I have no adult rights and was not able to accomplish anything that I had planned for my life even though I had a college degree. Including even driving a car as I can't drive over 20 minutes or 25 minutes as my attention span is so bad. I don't have a wife, children, or a job, or anything. I haven't even ever taken a vacation by myself - I've always been with my parents.

I don't really drink alcohol either. I have never been drunk and never drank more than one glass at a meal. I used to drink raspberry margaritas once a month or so, but now alcohol hurts my stomach because I have acid reflux. I can't even drink Coke anymore because it aggravates my stomach. I'm not sure what I have to look forward to.

I've also been bullied all my life it seems - and particularly by liberals, oddly enough, who claim to be understanding of differences and diversity and disability, but really aren't at all. It's a smokescreen for them. I've been called the R word zillions of times and names much worse - and the vast majority who bullied me were the "accepting" liberals.

I do watch some children's cartoons and TV shows. I was a big Barney (the dinosaur) fan in later high school (in the mid 1990s), Wimzie's House, Teletubbies (in university days), the 1985 DIC version of Care Bears, Maurice Sendak's Little Bear cartoons, Pink Panther cartoons, vintage Sesame Street, etc.

One thing about me interesting here though is, I don't wear diapers at all. I just have some childlike interests due to my having Autism.

- longallsboy

longallsboy said:
I wish I never grew up at all and stayed the size of a 3 or 4 year old. I have Classic Autism and ADHD and I am emotionally and socially like a 4 1/2 year old. Academically, not necessarily, as I went to college, but emotional / social age (and even sometimes mental and intellectual age even) aren't the same as academic ability. I have little or no adult rights as a so called "adult", yet I don't have my child rights either anymore. It's worse than being a toddler. I had more rights as a 3 year old. My brother, who has 2 children and is not Autistic, totally agrees. When you are a child, you can't wait to grow up, but in my case, when I did, I realize I have no adult rights and was not able to accomplish anything that I had planned for my life even though I had a college degree. Including even driving a car as I can't drive over 20 minutes or 25 minutes as my attention span is so bad. I don't have a wife, children, or a job, or anything. I haven't even ever taken a vacation by myself - I've always been with my parents.

I don't really drink alcohol either. I have never been drunk and never drank more than one glass at a meal. I used to drink raspberry margaritas once a month or so, but now alcohol hurts my stomach because I have acid reflux. I can't even drink Coke anymore because it aggravates my stomach. I'm not sure what I have to look forward to.

I've also been bullied all my life it seems - and particularly by liberals, oddly enough, who claim to be understanding of differences and diversity and disability, but really aren't at all. It's a smokescreen for them. I've been called the R word zillions of times and names much worse - and the vast majority who bullied me were the "accepting" liberals.

I do watch some children's cartoons and TV shows. I was a big Barney (the dinosaur) fan in later high school (in the mid 1990s), Wimzie's House, Teletubbies (in university days), the 1985 DIC version of Care Bears, Maurice Sendak's Little Bear cartoons, Pink Panther cartoons, vintage Sesame Street, etc.

One thing about me interesting here though is, I don't wear diapers at all. I just have some childlike interests due to my having Autism.

- longallsboy
I don't know when exactly this happened, but I don't really think these people were liberals if they called you the R word many times in a row. A lot of people, regardless if they are liberal nowadays, would condemn the R word in public use. I also think that the people you encountered were generally assholes, since they weren't used to folks like you. Unfortunately, the ableist spectrum can go many ways, whether or not they're actually liberals. Since autism hasn't been a main topic in disability studies since the late 80s/90s, I don't think people were aware of this notion that autistic folks were more than their mislabeling of being intellectually disabled until recently. At least when it comes to people that were diagnosed as having infantile or classic autism.

• Thinking
Reactions: longallsboy
BabyBluePup said:
Since autism hasn't been a main topic in disability studies since the late 80s/90s, I don't think people were aware of this notion that autistic folks were more than their mislabeling of being intellectually disabled until recently. At least when it comes to people that were diagnosed as having infantile or classic autism.

I think maybe you are at least partly right with this, if not almost totally. And I have Classic Autism. Even to some of my friends who have ASD who are like 12 or 13 year olds emotionally and socially, I act more like a 4 1/2 year old than anything. My relatives say that too, my parents, and quite a lot of my old college professors or instructors I have had. I'm sure some of my college professors (and high school teachers) felt like they were more like "babysitting me" than actually teaching me anything I could understand or grasp the point of, as opposed to the rest of the class, which didn't have Autism. My old 5th grade teacher actually said exactly the same thing about the issues he had with me that my community college math instructor said about me, when I brought them together for a lunch 5 years ago. It was like I had never changed from 5th grade to college at all. Might as well have invited my kindergarten teacher too, maybe she'd have said the same things too..... Autism is a relatively new thing and people are always afraid of the unknown, just as they laughed and snorted at the Wright Brothers first airplane flight, or mocked Albert Einstein (he too was called the R word by his teachers, other students, and even his parents). There is reason to suspect that Einstein could retroactively be diagnosed with ASD. It is possible that Wilbur and Orville Wright may have had it too, as well. People are more accepting of Down Syndrome sufferers, as Down Syndrome has existed much longer than Autism. Even criminals are more understood as there have been plenty around since the time of Jesus or maybe before -- even in Jesus's day, there were thieves, murderers, and pedos. But Autism is a totally new thing. And most people with Autism - certainly Classic Autism - are very innocent, like a child. Isn't that what God wants, anyway?

With criminals, society needs to be protected against them. With people like me who are innocent and full of love and kindness who keep getting bullied, sometimes I think it's the exact opposite - that I need protection from society. And that's sad. I think some people are protective of me (including some children's parents) because they see me as very vulnerable. Sometimes I think even some actual children - perhaps as young as 4 or 5 years old - feel that I'm also vulnerable too as well. I even had a 6 year old (10 years ago) stand up for me against his sister (who was only 8 then!) 😱

- longallsboy

Last edited:
longallsboy said:
I'm very sorry, but they were liberals, 100% no doubt. I live in the West Coast and the region where I live is extremely liberal. I would say 85-90% liberal, according to voting statistics in elections. And when I was called the R word continuously in university, a lot of these young people were marijuana smokers and people who would get drunk at parties. My residence apartment dorm complex always smelled like a skunk walked past and sprayed the entire place with foul odor. I know what marijuana looks like, and what it smells like, even though I never took it. These were mostly lazy and unmotivated kids from about 20 to 24 years old, some of whom were too busy taking marijuana to even go to class. Some never even graduated. And yeah, all marijuana smokers are conservative, right? (Total sarcasm, if you haven't realized). Marijuana started off with the hippies and liberals. Not only was I called the R word in college, I was also called a pedo because I collect vintage children's strap shoes from the 1970s to mid 1990s. I got even rocks thrown at me by this one "asshole" as you would call him (I would have chosen better words, like hoodlum or terrorist), with his 5 good for nothing cronies, while riding my bike near the college apartment complex. I called the campus police but those bullies split 4 ways like cowards when the police came. Perhaps I should have called the city police so that they'd be arrested for harassment. One has to wonder if they would even treat an actual real pedo the way they treated me. I'm sure deep inside they all knew I wasn't one, they just wanted to see how far they could push me before I exploded. Of course this was in the end of the late 1990s / early 2000s, so people may have changed now. And I was also in my early to mid 20s back then. But I was called the R word even much more recently. I also got bullied online 10 years ago or so, by a bunch of people from northern Oregon like Portland and Astoria and I got called the same names also. And yeah, Portland and Astoria are so conservative, huh? Especially people who say they are hippieish and hate even Ted Wheeler (the mayor of Portland) who is already so left wing to begin with. When people say they are extremely liberal and hate Trump, and hate even liberals like Wheeler, does that leave you any doubt what they are? I really don't like Oregon at all. A lot of people who have bullied me online are from Oregon. On the days I feel depressed that I live on the West Coast, I tell myself as bad as things are here, there are worse places to live, like Oregon. Thank God I don't live there.
- longallsboy
Look, I'm sorry for the stuff you've had to deal with in terms of harassment and bullying. However, the point that I tried to make was that the kind of bullying that deals with ABDL interests isn't necessarily a liberal or conservative political thing. It's more of a general problem thing because I've dealt with both liberals and conservatives that aren't ABDLs who harassed me in another community before I was banned. Most of them were slightly more higher functioning than me, since I was probably one of the only members there who wasn't standardized until high school. I can't really say this would've been better if they were liberal or not. They even made fucked up memes about me where it had a noose at the bottom because they thought I tried to kill myself over something ridiculous.

That alone just made me feel like those people were never my friends, but rather they were just friendly to me because they shared common interests. I show great remorse for why they believe that I hurt them, but I can't say they were forgiving of me. I can't really be comfortable with them when I've been called a pedophile on their own terms.

BabyBluePup said:
Look, I'm sorry for the stuff you've had to deal with in terms of harassment and bullying. However, the point that I tried to make was that the kind of bullying that deals with ABDL interests isn't necessarily a liberal or conservative political thing. It's more of a general problem thing because I've dealt with both liberals and conservatives that aren't ABDLs who harassed me in another community before I was banned. Most of them were slightly more higher functioning than me, since I was probably one of the only members there who wasn't standardized until high school. I can't really say this would've been better if they were liberal or not. They even made fucked up memes about me where it had a noose at the bottom because they thought I tried to kill myself over something ridiculous.

That alone just made me feel like those people were never my friends, but rather they were just friendly to me because they shared common interests. I show great remorse for why they believe that I hurt them, but I can't say they were forgiving of me. I can't really be comfortable with them when I've been called a pedophile on their own terms.

Maybe. You're right in that aspect as far as Autistic people go. Me and my friends all got banned out of a chatroom of this so called Autistic "support group", by the higher functioning ones. The founder of support group, even got banned himself. I would have turned the playing field of these bullies against them and discontinued the chat as it was, if it had been up to me, and I founded the group, and put them out of their misery. A lot of higher functioning Autistic people, including the ones who used to be classified as "Asperger Syndrome", are liberals though, I've noticed; and the ones with more severe or Classic Autism tend to be more Republican / Conservative.

But as far as the kids in college, they were NOT on the Autism Spectrum at all, and the vast majority were Democrats. I was a Democrat myself back then 23 years ago and that didn't make them treat me any better, as you obviously can see from what I wrote before this response. I'm a Republican, but I don't believe in everything Republicans think either. I'm totally against the death penalty, but then again, I do know some Conservative Republicans who are against the death penalty, not just me.

Your last point is exactly what I mean. I've never bullied anyone and I'm 99% positive that anyone who ever knew me would say how I was a sweet and kind child growing up, including most, if not all, of the bullies I had. I had a few bullies even comment looking back that I was nothing but sweet and kind child. And I never bullied anyone back, I never fought back.

What you said last is correct. I realize that other people don't forgive me for my Autism, in spite of the fact that I'm so forgiving towards others. I thought it went both ways, at least, from what I learned in Catholic school. You know, like when you pray the Lord's Prayer, and you say "Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us". I realize there is little forgiveness for people who are different or disabled. Apparently, there are two types of forgiveness - one for committing crimes, and there's also forgiveness for being different or disabled. Apparently society really lacks in that. They don't forgive you if you lack certain cotton pickin social skills if you are Autistic or if you are what they perceive as strange. That's how I ended up being around mostly young children and some elderly people. I do have friends who are liberal, but most of them are old college instructors I've known for 25-30 years, some surrogate grandparents, etc. Young children aree forgiving of the fact I lack certain social skills or don't pick up certain social nuances or don't give people enough space and get too close to people's faces when I talk. God bless those children. I probably would be 6 feet under by now, if not for them.

I might understand if you are 9 years old and bully people because you get bullied at home by an abusive parent, but don't expect me to understand if you are 45 years old and you have your own house, family, and children, and still bully others.

One final question : since you mentioned that you don't want to hang around those who call you stupid names, do you also have lots of friends who are children? Like I said, I think this is common in Autistic adults, to have child friends. And sometimes not even Autistic people. For instance my brother, who is 4 years younger than me, plays basketball with teens in his neighborhood's basketball court sometimes and he is in his early 40s and is perfectly "normal" and has 2 children - my nephews - who are 6 and 10 years old. I've gotten so frustrated with everyone, I feel like I want to get buried amongst a whole bunch of preschoolers when I kick the bucket, because I'm afraid even after death, I'll be judged by others who are spirits. At least if I'm among young children, I can be at peace and maybe have a little fun in the afterworld as a kid spirit. I hope God has enough sense to turn me into a 4 year old angel in Heaven.

Take care

- longallsboy

longallsboy said:
Please remember that discussing politics is against forum rules. Also, the meanness spectrum and the political spectrum are largely orthogonal in my experience. If you live in an overwhelmingly liberal area, the mean people are going to be overwhelmingly liberal. If you move to a conservative area, you’ll have conservative meanies to deal with. Mean people come in all shapes, sizes, and political ideologies, and they’re pretty much everywhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: Prillprillprill, BabyBluePup and longallsboy
Cottontail said:
If you live in an overwhelmingly liberal area, the mean people are going to be overwhelmingly liberal. If you move to a conservative area, you’ll have conservative meanies to deal with. Mean people come in all shapes, sizes, and political ideologies, and they’re pretty much everywhere.

Well, actually that probably is a good point.... however I feel that most conservatives are much nicer to me in a sense. I think people in general are not understanding towards me because of my Autism sometimes. I really want to blame my being bullied and mistreated on my Autism, and not on the bullies necessarily. But it's not my fault I'm Autistic, either. I didn't ask God to make me Autistic. That only makes me become like a 4 year old even more, by blaming myself. I have gotten to the point where I think no matter what I ever do, I'll never be really be accepted, just like no matter how hard I tried in university, I ended up being unemployed. It wouldn't have mattered it if I had a 4.0 GPA. Why even try? I tried so hard all my life, and look what happened to me. I give up. I might as well wear long-alls and T strap shoes every day if I can do it - and who cares anyway? It would have been much better - and, a lot easier on me - if I had never grown up at all physically and was a proportionate pituitary dwarf that looked like a 4 year old. I wish I had gotten growth attenuation therapy. I look like I'm 22 when I'm in my mid 40s, but that's not looking like a child. I think multiple problems would have been solved - for me, and for other people as well, from my teachers to my friends to my bullies to my family to everyone. At least if I actually looked like a 4 year old, and was, say, 3 feet 4 inches tall and 40 pounds, people would be much more understanding of me being developmentally disabled or acting like a child because of my Autism. Instead, I had to end up being nearly 6 feet tall and the tallest in 25 people in my extended family. Size means everything. Even a 1 year old that looks like a 3 year old will be expected to act like a 3 year old. I know many people including past college professors or instructors and other friends who feel bad for me and would agree that for me, not growing up would have been better for me. I also would be a lot "cuter" too. I think even a lot of young children even feel sorry for me and probably if there was a way to age backwards to being in preschooler years or toddlerhood, I think many people - adults and children - would be in favor of it for me and totally support me in that wish. Heck, I probably look really sad and out of place, even to an average (nonautistic) 4 year old. It doesn't take a minute for even a nonautistic 3 year old or 4 year old to realize that something is really wrong with me, developmentally. Obviously they feel sorry for me, and their parents do, too. I haven't passed some developmental milestones that even some 4 year olds have.

- longallsboy

Last edited:
In answer to the first post:

There're a few reasons why some guys act in this way. I'll not make some analysis of that, because it's for another thread, but what I must say about that spam which comes to you only this: Garbage of ABDL community.

You've two options - let it go and more spam will come, or every spam report to admin. Admin can do something with this.

And for those stupid guys one important info: Sending unwanted PM to girls doesn't really work.

Last edited:
Back