Storing diapers

diapernh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I usually just order a case of diapers at a time due to space concerns. I have a storage unit I could use to store diapers at, but would the diapers be damaged by being in a outside storage unit...no heat or ac?

As long as they're not exposed to water or the elements and are in a closed container that can keep out bugs they should be fine.

I suggest putting something in there to absorb moisture from the air. They sell something like that at Dollar Tree that should work well

I have several rubbermaid sealed tubs (look like giant tupperware, with airtight lids) that I kept all my stuff in in the storage locker.

As pointed out, heat/ac isn't the issue, water is.

mine never stay around long enough to be an issue I just leave them in the cardboard box and take them out one bag at a time and open that bag transferr them all to the dresser drawer and repete when there is about 4 or five left in the drawer, pulls-ups for daytime and whatever overnight diaper i am using at the time curently Northshore magamax.

I think the biggest problem is moisture. So as long as the bag is completely sealed (no holes) or you can place the diapers in a air-tight container, I think you can store diapers for quite some time.

Indeed. I had some old vintage attends in a partially opened bag that I'd been hoarding for decades in my basement. They were unaffected by age.

The two biggest problems with storing diapers long term is keeping them dry and keeping mice from getting at them and making a nest in them. I store all of my diapers in my basement where they are kept very dry and rodent free.

32803 I think this will hold enough diapers. I bought 5 of them. They have a foam weather seal

Reactions: Deleted member 47221
Back