Stores feel shy but fun right?

padded1989

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I usually order my diaps lately, but today I picked up some from Target and it feels so shy but kinda thrilling doing the checkout with two packs of diapers for me. Anyone else secretly enjoy it also?

Reactions: Davvyboy and oldskool
I’ve certainly become less shy about it. There’s not much at target that suits me, but sometimes I buy pull-ups for layering or to have something low-profile under my suit.

Reactions: Davvyboy
I completely love buying from stores any chance that I can get. It's still a thrill for me to carry a bag of diapers in front of other people. I'm often in a diaper too so if someone was close to me they can also hear the crinkle in my pants as I pass them.

Reactions: padded1989, oldskool and Davvyboy
padded1989 said:
I usually order my diaps lately, but today I picked up some from Target and it feels so shy but kinda thrilling doing the checkout with two packs of diapers for me. Anyone else secretly enjoy it also?
I find it completely nerve wrecking!
However it is a massive adrenaline rush !
I used to have to buy from a regular store before the internet came along.
But as recently discussed on here I’m going to click and collect at some point as a means of self acceptance.

Reactions: TigerDL and padded1989
yea even tho people probably dont even notice i always get such a nervous but shy feeling that is enjoyable altogether!

Reactions: Davvyboy
Back