Still embarassed to wear around Parents

Status
Not open for further replies.
you need a pair of spandex shorts to put over diaper then wear jean or what ever you want to wear diapers covered and also pulled up snug where bulkyness is hidden

dwayne said:
you need a pair of spandex shorts to put over diaper then wear jean or what ever you want to wear diapers covered and also pulled up snug where bulkyness is hidden

Uhm... Okay

At least your mom knows you wear and is totally okay with it, its more than halfway there, i wished my mom knows im a DL and is totally fine with it , i just didn't have the courage to tell her. My mom doesn't know im a DL and she found one of my used diaper in the bathroom (stupid me didn't dispose of it properly) , lets just say things got awkward after.

Sgdlboy said:
At least your mom knows you wear and is totally okay with it, its more than halfway there, i wished my mom knows im a DL and is totally fine with it , i just didn't have the courage to tell her. My mom doesn't know im a DL and she found one of my used diaper in the bathroom (stupid me didn't dispose of it properly) , lets just say things got awkward after.

I know this awkwardness too well. I told my Mom through a letter. Maybe this could work for you too ^^

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

your momma changed you as a baby so why be shy if she knows about it dont sweat it i dont think i would just go walking around the house with just diaper on or pull up just chill out and be you

MailCat581 said:
I used to be sheepish about wearing around my real family. They know I'm incontinent and need diapers 24/7. I just didn't like wearing around the young members of the family.
I wore around my parents a couple of times and they didn't notice but it's still a bit unnerving for me that they could find out

dwayne said:
your momma changed you as a baby so why be shy if she knows about it dont sweat it i dont think i would just go walking around the house with just diaper on or pull up just chill out and be you
I'll try... but you're right. I don't understand myself in that matter

Graceman said:
If it helps I deal with this exact same issue with my husband. He knows and is totally fine with it. I just still shy away and hide most of the time. One day I will accept what I love and be brave. It is hard though. Hugs!! Hope you are well
Thanks... I really need to work on this because of a Camping Trip this Summer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back