Stealing from SO

dazednconfused

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I’m interested how common it is amongst ppl with this interest to take and wear lingerie/ items of clothing/makeup and jewelry from a female partner behind their back? If you have, did you feel bad at the time or after? Were you ever caught?

Last edited:
Well, I can't speak for everyone, but I can answer for me.

Over the course of my lifetime I can and have "acquired" things, especially when I was younger. This includes actual shoplifting, which I got caught doing in my teens and stopped doing.

My wife and I wear mostly the same size clothing. Close enough to be interchangeable. I've accidentally put on a pair of her jeans without realizing it. (Until I tried to put something in my pocket.)

With my wife it was usually a crime of convenience. I didn't want to use her stuff and I would usually buy my own stuff, though not everyone is comfortable doing so. It was usually aggravated by the fact that when I want those things isn't always logical or predictable. When I want them, I typically want them now, and I can only suppress that feeling for so long. I specifically targeted things that were old and wouldn't be missed, though.

Unflattering as it is, because it was infrequent and aimed at things that wouldn't be missed, I wouldn't exactly say I felt bad about it. I felt more like it was a situation to be avoided when possible.

Now that I've outed myself I no longer feel the need to discard or hide these things and maintain my own personal collection, though being more accepting of myself has steered me more towards clothing and "little" things and away from adult lingerie and underwear.

When I first started exploring women's clothes. It was a bit after I married my wife. I would try her panties on and a few times her bra. I hid this from her for about six years. Then I came out and told her. She was surprised I was doing that to her things. However, she said that she had wondered, because I stretch out a bra or two over the years, so she had to buy new ones to replace them. Now she has bought me panties and bras a few times.

Reactions: Raylynn
Whilst I don’t identify as a sissy/girl there have been a couple of times that the satin underwear ai have bought my G/F from online has been too big for her……so she handed them to me to wear.
So sometimes we wear matching satin panties.

Attachments

• CE4996CA-730A-48D0-A9F2-21BACB8FB6EE.jpeg
    CE4996CA-730A-48D0-A9F2-21BACB8FB6EE.jpeg
    89.1 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: RuffRuff
When I was very young, I would put on my mother’s panties when I was alone.

Reactions: KrankyPants and binkyb
Personally, being a DL (Diaper Lover) I have absolutely no interest to wear anything from my female SO or makeup etc. I'm not even interested in baby diapers. I think you're going to find a whole spectrum of answers on this topic.

Reactions: RedPandaDL
I do wear some of my wife’s lingerie. She has a box that doesn’t get used anymore after having kids. So, I use them now. Those are the first pieces of lingerie I have worn before buying my own lingerie. That is the extent of what I “borrow” from her. I don’t get into being a woman or anything like that. I just like exploring the world of lingerie.

In the past I (ahem) ' borrowed' underwear from girlfriends. But now that I can order online, I buy my own.

I have on a very few occasions worn my wife's panties or panty hose. But never for more than maybe 5 minutes before putting the item back in her dresser drawer. Ever since I told her I enjoy wearing lingerie, I simply buy my own. Actually I had been buying my own for quite about 5 months before telling her.

Reactions: binkyb
When I was a teen, I wore my mom's panties, garter belts and bras a few times, it seemed kind of sexy to me and I was curious about girls underwear. At the time I wore diapers for bed wetting until I was 17 and my mom diapered me at night. I also wore my younger sisters panties, training bras and regular bras a few times, but only when she let me and watched me. I wore my wife's panties and bras a few times, including times when she put her panties on me while we were having sex. She knew nothing about my diaper fetish, at that time it was a deep dark secret in my life. In recent years I wear diapers and plastic pants openly around my SO and she has me wear her panties once in a while mostly when we are having a bit of fun together.

Reactions: Peesalot
I don’t mean to be rude but just to clarify why I asked this I didn’t intend for this to be a sexual experience divulgence thread, I asked if people had stolen from their SO , if they had been caught, and if they felt guilty. I can respond in full more later but it’s no hate to any commenters above at all I just was more interested in the answers to those specific questions

Reactions: Cottontail and sdweasel
One time my wife, back when we were dating, had a piece of unfinished cheese cake in the fridge. Im sorry to say that I waited for her to go to bed and I stole that tasty treat. I was caught red handed, face in the fridge and cake in mouth. I felt some guilt. Like on a scale of 1 to 10, Id give it a 6.

• Haha
Reactions: littlemoosey and Seasonedcitizen
I have, yes. I’ll wear my girlfriend’s bras, panties, dresses, shorts, and swim suits

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
dazednconfused said:
I asked if people had stolen from their SO , if they had been caught, and if they felt guilty
On further reflection, I believe my final answer is yes, no, and yes, respectively.

Reactions: littlemoosey
I was never caught, and didn't feel guilty, especially if I'd given them the money to buy it in the first place.

Saltedcaramel64 said:
One time my wife, back when we were dating, had a piece of unfinished cheese cake in the fridge. Im sorry to say that I waited for her to go to bed and I stole that tasty treat. I was caught red handed, face in the fridge and cake in mouth. I felt some guilt. Like on a scale of 1 to 10, Id give it a 6.
I have done this as well, although I did it in broad daylight, in front of witnesses even. It was a bold move. Both my wife and I had gotten ice cream cones and of course I had finished mine first. She always savors and is very leery about sharing with me, I dont know why though. I asked her for a bite and she held it with her hand way up on the cone so I could not bite way down into the cone. So I put my mouth over the top and sucked all of the ice cream out in a heart beat. Her expression was priceless the reaction of the onlookers was laughter.

So, my final answers would be: yes, yes and no.

This is a great thread!

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Saltedcaramel64
littlemoosey said:
I have done this as well, although I did it in broad daylight, in front of witnesses even. It was a bold move. Both my wife and I had gotten ice cream cones and of course I had finished mine first. She always savors and is very leery about sharing with me, I dont know why though. I asked her for a bite and she held it with her hand way up on the cone so I could not bite way down into the cone. So I put my mouth over the top and sucked all of the ice cream out in a heart beat. Her expression was priceless the reaction of the onlookers was laughter.

So, my final answers would be: yes, yes and no.

This is a great thread!
I love the mental image of that, I can't help but picture you as Homer Simpson and your wife as Marge! Very funny!

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and littlemoosey
No for me. But it’d be interesting if this is more common among ABDLs than among others.

For me, the needle on my “reaction meter” just sits there and doesn’t do a thing when women’s clothing is mentioned. Whereas cuddling and nursing at a partner’s breasts gets a very pleasant 3 or 4 and being pinned in diapers and gently teased, encouraged and watched while I wet strains the needle at the top.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and littlemoosey
Saltedcaramel64 said:
I love the mental image of that, I can't help but picture you as Homer Simpson and your wife as Marge! Very funny!
It was great, and she has never let me forget it... probably why she will not give me any of her ice cream cone until the very last bite. I think that is rather selfish of her... what do you think?

At this age, I probably do look like Homer, a balding, overweight, doughnut eating incompetent nuclear power plant technician. However... my wife doesn't look any thing like Marge. Marge is so much hotter!;)

littlemoosey said:
Marge is so much hotter!;)
Tssssssss. Ouch! Doesn't wifey/mommy read these comments? You might find yourself otk later for that one, Moosey.

To the OP: It's been a long time, but yes, I've put on wife's underwear before. Definitely not a regular thing for me (most of my bra/panty wearing happened in high school), but she happened to have just gotten herself some particularly cute things and I was feeling "nostalgic."

She was none the wiser, and no seams were popped, which is a distinct risk given our size difference. Or, well... She's got much larger boobs than I do, but is a good deal smaller in every other way.

Not sure that counts as "stealing," exactly, as they were never missed and never left the bedroom, but FWIW.

Last edited:
Back