St. Patrick's Day ABDL Turanga Leela Fanart

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
For St. Patrick's Day this year I've chosen Turanga Leela from FUTURAMA as the first ABDL Holiday Mascot who is NOT Elsa. She has a Green Leprechaun outfit, Green Paci, Diaper, and a Green Ray Gun with a Shamrock Laser coming out of it I got the idea to start doing this from my favorite ABDL Artist Purple-Monke! Look him up on Pixiv and go check out my Pixiv for more info on this drawing and more to come! Happy St. Patrick's Day. I hope you like this. Look forward to another BRAND NEW Diapered character this Easter and as always...stay Diapered!🧷😊

-ABDElsa ❄️🍼
109608-729a65468747d8d0e29464db51641f45.jpg

You can also view this and more on my Pixiv here
ABDLLeelaStPatricks.jpg

Reactions: denimchicken and VeiledDevotee
This is a really fun idea! I'm a freelance artist and have a lot of trouble setting aside time to make this kind of artwork unless I'm directly commissioned for it. Maybe a holiday themed schedule would help me do some stuff like this from time to time! :D

As for the drawing itself, I love the colors and the overall balance to the pose/image. The purple accent on the diaper is a really nice choice. The shamrock ray gun is silly in all the right ways. Great work. :)
I'm not on Pixiv, but I look forward to your next holiday themed image.

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
Sterling said:
This is a really fun idea! I'm a freelance artist and have a lot of trouble setting aside time to make this kind of artwork unless I'm directly commissioned for it. Maybe a holiday themed schedule would help me do some stuff like this from time to time! :D

As for the drawing itself, I love the colors and the overall balance to the pose/image. The purple accent on the diaper is a really nice choice. The shamrock ray gun is silly in all the right ways. Great work. :)
I'm not on Pixiv, but I look forward to your next holiday themed image.
Thanks so much. Yeah you should give it a shot it's fun! Yeah I usually try to match the color of the Diaper to the character, like how Elsa's is the same Icy Blue as her dress. Next Holiday themed images will be back to back, Easter and then April Fool's so, look forward to them on March 31st and April 1st! 😊

Back