Squishy Diapers: The Love that Dareth Speak its Name

drive88

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Good morrow, fellow ABDL, Littles, and all!

First and foremost, I hope everyone is staying safe and taking the proper precautions necessary to maintain a happy and healthy existence in daily life; mentally as well as physically. And, of course, that includes enjoying wearing diapers!

Last night, walking around in my room, I noticed myself waddling a bit and stopped to really enjoy the moment. It got me wondering why I like that feeling so much. I just turned 40 not long ago, and wearing diapers has always felt very comfortable (and comforting) for me. Yet, as much as I love the feeling of a snug, firm, formfitting nappy (love tossing that word out every now and then), there is something really fun about waddling around in a squishy diaper. I've never messed my diapers (not since infancy, anyways. Lol!), and might urinate in them every once in a while. The squish, as it were, is less from bodily waste, and more from normal wearing. I find it to be just as enjoyable as a fresh diaper.

What is it about that squish that we love so much? Is it regressing back to those fun, care-free days of being plopped on the floor, or the couch, watching TV in nothing but a diaper? Or, a diaper and a shirt, like a pajama top? Is it that slightly bulky feeling between our legs, rubbing against or bouncing off our inner thighs? Is it the squish adding to the crinkle that makes it that much more appealing? Is it the extra bounce it gives our bottoms as we crawl on the floor, immitating those 80's and early 90's diaper commercials we loved so much as kids? Could it be the feeling just a slight bit of air seeping into the diaper as it bumbles about, seemingly floating whilst the tapes barely keep it on?

What do you love about wearing a squishy diaper?

Thoughts? You're on the air!

-DLDrive88

Last edited:
Something I’ve been trying g to figure out myself lol. But love the squishiness lol

Reactions: drive88
Sitting on my warm pee and poo is the best part for me. I like to rock back and forth, making it squish lots. Also the convenience of using a diaper while doing chores such as work or shopping, really makes the day more enjoyable.

Reactions: drive88
If you like thicker diapers, you can use water saving gel to increase the capacity. Just cut a slit in the back of the diaper and pour the stuff in. I saw a post on Tumblr but never on here

Back