💖🧸🍼Daddy’s precious little prince🍼🧸💖
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Other
I didn’t know where else to put this, but whenever I talk to my husband about how frustrated I am that I can’t find a diaper that actually fits he just kinda ignores me and brushes aside the topic. I mean I get that he doesn’t like diapers but jeez....way to isolate me, shut me out, and make me feel even worse. I feel like he’s keeping his actual feelings about me wearing to himself and I’m worried that he’s slowly resenting me more and more for it. Whenever I try to bring it up, he just doesn’t want to talk about it, or says some platitude type crap. I just can’t stand it. I feel like a freak.....At first it seemed like he understood my need to wear, but now that I’ve graduated to trying actual ABDL diapers he seems to have suddenly forgotten or changed his stance on it. I just don’t know how to feel or what to do....

• Sad
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
My wife isn't into diapers at all either. It's enough she accepts my need for them and doesn't care if I openly wear around her too. But she also doesn't care to get involved or talk about them. It sounds like your husband is much the same in that regard. That doesn't necessarily mean he is against you wearing diapers though. Couples can have different interests or separately do different things, yet still love and support each other.

And you are far from alone or a freak for loving diapers. You're also not the first person who has had problems getting a diaper that fits and works like they are supposed to. Just keep on testing different brands, you'll find one soon enough.

Reactions: LilxFawn
I know it's difficult but just know you are not alone or a freak. I always try to see things from the protective of the other person with your husband either the topic is strange or boring to him. I know you want to discuss it but he doesn't it sucks but at least he is not actively putting you down.

Try not to force the issue or talk about it all the time. Imagine if you were in his shoes let's be honest wearing diapers is a strange idea. I cannot blame him for now really wanting to talk about it in detail. Men most of the time just don't like to talk about certain things that are uncomfortable to them and just avoid them. I am not saying this is the right way to deal with issues but it's common.

Sorry for the long post. Don't feel bad or like a freak because he does not want to talk about or go into details about diapers. I am not saying never talk to him again about it but try to read and feel him out there might be times that are much better to talk about it.

Just know you can always feel free to talk to us. You are more than welcome to pm me as well.

Reactions: Lyokodl, BobbiSueEllen and LilxFawn
diaperfooties said:
I know it's difficult but just know you are not alone or a freak. I always try to see things from the protective of the other person with your husband either the topic is strange or boring to him. I know you want to discuss it but he doesn't it sucks but at least he is not actively putting you down.

Try not to force the issue or talk about it all the time. Imagine if you were in his shoes let's be honest wearing diapers is a strange idea. I cannot blame him for now really wanting to talk about it in detail. Men most of the time just don't like to talk about certain things that are uncomfortable to them and just avoid them. I am not saying this is the right way to deal with issues but it's common.

Sorry for the long post. Don't feel bad or like a freak because he does not want to talk about or go into details about diapers. I am not saying never talk to him again about it but try to read and feel him out there might be times that are much better to talk about it.

Just know you can always feel free to talk to us. You are more than welcome to pm me as well.
It just sucks because I feel alone in this. I feel like he shuts me out and thinks I’m a freak or something. He doesn’t even try to console me! Idk....he’s a selfish self absorbed man anyway, idk what I expect of him. He puts all the burdens on me and lives off of my kindness. Ugh....idk what I’m doing with my life

• Sad
Reactions: Lyokodl and diaperfooties
LilxFawn said:
It just sucks because I feel alone in this. I feel like he shuts me out and thinks I’m a freak or something. He doesn’t even try to console me! Idk....he’s a selfish self absorbed man anyway, idk what I expect of him. He puts all the burdens on me and lives off of my kindness. Ugh....idk what I’m doing with my life
I know it really does not help much but many people feel the same way me included. That is probably the hardest aspect of being abdl is it is hard to find people in real life to talk to. Our close friends and family most likely won't want to talk about it.

Try to just take it one very small step at a time and look at what you do have. He must care for you and love you a great deal since he has not left or said directly to you that you are a freak or weird. To me it seems like he is trying to support you but it's difficult with something like this especially for men (at least most that I know including myself) we just don't know how to talk about sensitive stuff that well.

I concur it's not fair. Partners don't participate in every hobby, but at least they may show mild empathy when they listen to rants about the last match, the car, the new haircut, the best friend's cousin's latest operation, whatever. But something quirky as ABDL is not even worth paying attention.
Does he have any topics you couldn't care less about, so you can make him recognize how much some acknowledgement would mean to you?

I'm not frustrated about diapers. But for my part, I could give my wife enthusiastic talks about the pros and cons of the specimens in my stash and she wouldn't appreciate it either. Nor would she understand how I look forward to Northshore exporting to the EU this year so I can finally check out their Supremes - when I already stock half a dozen brands.

Life's unfair, but at least there's ADISC to support your search for an adequate diaper.

ElPulpo said:
I concur it's not fair. Partners don't participate in every hobby, but at least they may show mild empathy when they listen to rants about the last match, the car, the new haircut, the best friend's cousin's latest operation, whatever. But something quirky as ABDL is not even worth paying attention.
Does he have any topics you couldn't care less about, so you can make him recognize how much some acknowledgement would mean to you?

I'm not frustrated about diapers. But for my part, I could give my wife enthusiastic talks about the pros and cons of the specimens in my stash and she wouldn't appreciate it either. Nor would she understand how I look forward to Northshore exporting to the EU this year so I can finally check out their Supremes - when I already stock half a dozen brands.

Life's unfair, but at least there's ADISC to support your search for an adequate diaper.
Honestly yeah, he talks about Doordash and Grubhub all the time and I pretend to care! When inside I’m screaming GET A REAL JOB YOU LAZY F*CKING MOOCHING SON OF A B*TCH! The very least he could do is baby me and pretend to care.

LilxFawn said:
Honestly yeah, he talks about Doordash and Grubhub all the time and I pretend to care! When inside I’m screaming GET A REAL JOB YOU LAZY F*CKING MOOCHING SON OF A B*TCH! The very least he could do is baby me and pretend to care.
Don't hold that animosity in. You need to air your grievences or they will get worse. Go ahead and point out how little you care about those topics yet still listen and show support for them because they care to him- and by proxy matter to you. Then ask him for that same level of support and caring when it comes to your diapers.

This is all part of the give and take, and constant maintenance, that comes with relationships (and especially marriage).

Reactions: Lyokodl and LilxFawn
Slomo said:
Don't hold that animosity in. You need to air your grievences or they will get worse. Go ahead and point out how little you care about those topics yet still listen and show support for them because they care to him- and by proxy matter to you. Then ask him for that same level of support and caring when it comes to your diapers.

This is all part of the give and take, and constant maintenance, that comes with relationships (and especially marriage).
I honestly just might. I love him but this is all taking such a toll on my mental health. He needs to actually care about me

Back