Sports and diaper

DLBIG

Life is beautiful
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I like to wear a diaper while doing some activities, like walking, morning jog, downhill skiing, etc. Comfy and convenient😉

What about you?

Reactions: Canadianfalls, TheWaddlingDad, freedom69 and 4 others
While I have never tried doing so when it comes to sports (I mostly play volleyball), I would sometimes do it at the gym. Totally agree with you that it's comfy and kind of fun. However, I would opt for discreet options like goodnites, which give a discrete look without drawing unnecessary attention.

Reactions: MegaLugia
a diaper can be worn for any type of activity from mild and heavy physical activity. a full on diaper with compression sport boxers over top work best to keep the diaper in place. for an activity with a lot of physical movement yoga, biking, hiking, etc i prefer a pullup for the freedom of movement.

Reactions: MegaLugia and greatlake5
Joeysms said:
a diaper can be worn for any type of activity from mild and heavy physical activity. a full on diaper with compression sport boxers
Being incontinent, wearing a diaper feels normal. When I'm doing some sports I add compression shorts (golf, tennis, softball etc.). Recently I started wearing a pocket cloth diaper. Depending the inserts they aren't that thick. With compression shorts it's like I'm not wearing a diaper. And I like that.

Reactions: CrayonRocket, CptKirk, Joeysms and 1 other person
I play soccer (football), jog, work the punching bag, and lift weights almost daily. I have never done these activities while diapered.

I believe it would distract me and get in the way of my movements. As for soccer, not a chance I would be caught wearing a diaper while playing.

neophyte said:
I play soccer (football), jog, work the punching bag, and lift weights almost daily. I have never done these activities while diapered.

I believe it would distract me and get in the way of my movements. As for soccer, not a chance I would be caught wearing a diaper while playing.
The macho culture is still alive and well in the football world unfortunately.

Reactions: Canadianfalls
Tenawearer said:

I don't think it's appropriate for me to wear an ABDL diaper during a match. The fact is that it's extremely rare and odd for a grown, able bodied, non IC man to wear diapers with teddy-bears on them during a sporting match.

Everyone steps foot on the pitch (field) bearing only their shirt, shorts, cleats, and determination to put the ball in the net. Everything else is kept off the field. All of life problems, hobbies, work, religion, politics...

Same can be said for a public gym.

I am aware that some members are IC and have no choice but to wear at the gym. I have read many stories here at ADISC. I salute them.

Reactions: MegaLugia and JDCH
DLBIG said:
I like to wear a diaper while doing some activities, like walking, morning jog, downhill skiing, etc. Comfy and convenient😉

What about you?
Morning Jog! Good for you, I feel the rub on my legs too much with doing a long distance walks…. Like 15-20 kms. That said i have exercised on my elliptical with it on. I really have to be in a diapered mood to exercise with them.
I do enjoy just chillen in them watching a show and playing nintendo. Sometimes going to the store!

neophyte said:
I don't think it's appropriate for me to wear an ABDL diaper during a match. The fact is that it's extremely rare and odd for a grown, able bodied, non IC man to wear diapers with teddy-bears on them during a sporting match.

Everyone steps foot on the pitch (field) bearing only their shirt, shorts, cleats, and determination to put the ball in the net. Everything else is kept off the field. All of life problems, hobbies, work, religion, politics...

I am aware that some members are IC and have no choice but to wear at the gym. I have read many stories here at ADISC. I salute them.
I think this is a fair comment. You can decide to what degree your interests intersect in life. People with IC can’t and have to make different accommodations as a result.

When i do sports i always wear a pull up kind of diaper as it is much easier to move about and not as bulky as tape on

neophyte said:

I don't think it's appropriate either really. Judging by the difficulties of players who are openly gay and the behaviour of the boss of the Spanish football association a culture change is necessary.

I still go for a run and long walks. Fortunately i only really need protection at nigjt. When its warm i seldom wear any brief for sports. If i have an accident it just flows and gets cleaned with the wash after wearing the sports cloths when finished.

Jogging, mountaineering, hiking, biking - no problem with diapers.

Reactions: MegaLugia and ShyBoo81
Have tried a tena flex on the mountain bike, surprisingly ok.

Reactions: Ortler and ShyBoo81
I wore a diaper once while mountain biking. It made feel super safe since the padding acted as a protective cushion for my delicate area in case I slammed my bottom on the saddle or metal tube of the bike lol 😊

Always wear proper cycling shorts! With or without diaper but no regular underwear. Same as real kilt wearers.

When I’m at the gym I go pretty hard. I’m usually soaked in sweat at the end. I can’t imagine wearing during anything strenuous given that I have a choice. If I was IC I’d make it work somehow since I need exercise to keep me from going squirrelly sometimes.

Tenawearer said:
I'll pipe in here.
Well I've never seen any sissies out there on the field wearing their diapers and frilly dresses. Now some sissies do play and watch sports with friends and are very macho but they leave their sissy attire at home where it belongs.

Last edited:
Reactions: DLPeakOut
Any activity that's going to cause me to sweat like a pig, there'll be no diapers worn.

Reactions: DLPeakOut
Mowing the lawn while in a pair is enough for me.

Back