PaddedShooterBooty27

Everything is better with a padded bum!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Serious question 🤣 Has anyone had the issue with their pee burning after having spicy food?

My skin is super sensitive so maybe thats why but ive legit had issues where ive had a curry and peed my nappy and my skin gets burned quite bad to the point where the tip of my staff comes out in a rash as well as my groin area.

The kicker is sometimes the food isnt even that spicy so i cant imagine how bad some chilli heads may get it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: TigerDL, KrankyPants and xThePaddedGamerx
I eat Indian cuisine most days and have never experienced that. Only that Indian curries tend to contain fenugreek, which does make your pee (and sweat) smell bad. We substitute it for curry leaves which doesn’t have the same effect.

Stillalittleboy said:
I eat Indian cuisine most days and have never experienced that. Only that Indian curries tend to contain fenugreek, which does make your pee (and sweat) smell bad. We substitute it for curry leaves which doesn’t have the same effect.

I do love feungreek tho 🤤 as ive said probably just sensitive skin.

PaddedShooterBooty27 said:
Serious question 🤣 Has anyone had the issue with their pee burning after having spicy food?

My skin is super sensitive so maybe thats why but ive legit had issues where ive had a curry and peed my nappy and my skin gets burned quite bad to the point where the tip of my staff comes out in a rash as well as my groin area.

The kicker is sometimes the food isnt even that spicy so i cant imagine how bad some chilli heads may get it.
Yes! I had a Nong Shim Shin cup the other day with some spicy fish & after eating it in the evening, I went for a #1 and sure enough I felt like a dragon breathing fire haha.

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL, KrankyPants and PaddedShooterBooty27
I have also noticed this. Often when I eat something spicy (for example a Taco Salad with Jalapeños in it) I feel burning during urination (even when I use the toilet). When it is bad enough my first thought is that it is probably a UTI, but whenever I get tested for it the test almost always comes out negative.

nope never from time to time I get where my pee burns some times

Yes! Omg, yes! I am Jamaican and when I have jerk chicken from the restaurants my pee (and poop) burns coming out! For some reason it doesn't happen when it is home cooked!

• Haha
Reactions: PaddedShooterBooty27
Now that I think of it, yes! I guess drinking more water might help this effect, or planning ahead on using more barrier creams when I eat spicy foods. I find that the more often I eat spicy things, the less it bothers me on the way out though.

Reactions: KrankyPants
BabySpiderman said:
Now that I think of it, yes! I guess drinking more water might help this effect, or planning ahead on using more barrier creams when I eat spicy foods. I find that the more often I eat spicy things, the less it bothers me on the way out though.

It does seem the dilution of my urine has little effect on it for me personally. I tested it out one time. I had noticed it a few times and decided one night after a curry i would drink plenty diluting. I actually went to the toilet to see if it was clear. It was... but when i popped it back in i got the curry burn again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: BabySpiderman and KrankyPants
This is such a great thread and also funny! I wonder if milk would help us out. Now, I must add that I am lactose intolerant, so lactose free milk, lol!

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL, BabySpiderman and PaddedShooterBooty27
KrankyPants said:
This is such a great thread and also funny! I wonder if milk would help us out. Now, I must add that I am lactose intolerant, so lactose free milk, lol!
Was gona say you wont burn but you will stink instead if youre lactose intolerant 🤣

Getting some white chicks toilet scene vibes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL and KrankyPants
Was gona say you wont burn but you will stink instead if youre lactose intolerant 🤣

Getting some white chicks toilet scene vibes 🤣
OMG! LOL!

It does seem the dilution of my urine has little effect on it for me personally. I tested it out one time. I had noticed it a few times and decided one night after a curry i would drink plenty diluting. I actually went to the toilet to see if it was clear. It was... but when i popped it back in i got the curry burn again 🤣
Thank you for doing the research for us paddedshooterbootyyy

• Haha
Reactions: PaddedShooterBooty27
BabySpiderman said:
Thank you for doing the research for us paddedshooterbootyyy

No problem 😁🧑‍🔬

I like spicy food and own many hot sauce.
I'm able to support any of them, including the 1 Million grade level.
But hot sauces are hot twice! Once when you eat them and once when you eliminate!
Normally, it should not go in the urine (at least for me) but only inside the feces. So a 1 million poo is, what can I say, a bit hurting!
I'm not a fan of #2 in my diaper and I would never try it after eating my hot sauces! Would be some kind of suicide!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: TigerDL and PaddedShooterBooty27
TabaCrate said:
I like spicy food and own many hot sauce.
I'm able to support any of them, including the 1 Million grade level.
But hot sauces are hot twice! Once when you eat them and once when you eliminate!
Normally, it should not go in the urine (at least for me) but only inside the feces. So a 1 million poo is, what can I say, a bit hurting!
I'm not a fan of #2 in my diaper and I would never try it after eating my hot sauces! Would be some kind of suicide!

Hypothesis confirmed it seems! 🧑‍🔬Considering normal chilli is about 7000 scoviles then pee after 1 mil scovile hot sauce will be like being pepper sprayed in the groin 🥴

Last edited:
Back