Spanked...where?

Jonjon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Yes, I know...on our bottoms. ;) What I'm really asking is - for those of us who still get spanked for misbehaving - in what location does it happen?

For me, Daddy mostly takes me over his lap while sitting on the side of my bed. Other times, he's turned me over his lap while sitting on a chair in the living room. Finally, a few memorable times, he's put me over his lap while sitting on the toilet, when a bathroom was the most private place he could take me for a spanking.

Reactions: BabyTrina, oldskool, KBoy and 3 others
In the bedroom or the sitting room. Being in a upstairs flat no one can see from the outside.

Does your Daddy ever do the back of your legs?

Across a mommy's lap, bare-bottomed, with a hard wooden paddle. A couple soft, tickly pats to make sure it lands in the right place...and then paddle away, hard! I still remember the time I got twenty... 😲😖:cry:🥳

• Wow
Reactions: BabyTrina, KBoy, littledub1955 and 2 others
siysiy said:
He makes quite the impression just doing my bare tush.

Reactions: KBoy, littledub1955, Sundrop and 1 other person
Hope he give you cuddles afterwards

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, Traveller, KoalaGirly and 4 others
Bedroom usually, because when my caregiver takes the role of a babysitter, I receive a bedtime spanking to "remind me to be good", after my bath, especially in pyjamas, or a onesie with the very useful bum flap. A slipper or flip flop is most often used, chosen with severity in mind, often straight from the babysitter's foot: she likes to wear the spanking shoes so that I know that discipline is always close at hand. If a more severe punishment is needed, a wooden bath brush is used (very painful).

I've received birthday spankings before as well (because it's bad luck not to). One year I crawled bare-bottomed through the "spanking tunnel" of everybody's legs; another year everyone spanked me in turn, while I was blindfolded and made to guess who it was. Those for whom I guessed wrong got to give me extra!

• Love
Reactions: Ali123, DaddySpanks, babypp and 3 others
I don't get spanked for misbehaving. I get the dreading writing lines . Spankings are fun time we both enjoy very much. Usually its in the living room over her lap or on the spanking bench that lives in the living room cleverly disguised as a blanket holder .

Reactions: Traveller, littledub1955, Sundrop and 1 other person
I get smacked in the living room or taken upstairs to my room (At their home).
I have been smacked on the spot a few times as a warning for bad behaviour.

I get my bum smacked across the knee, standing and I have been smacked in the changing position.
I am allowed to wear nappy (but my back thighs are slapped) and depending on how "bad" my behaviour is then it is removed.
I certainly do try and keep to the rules to avoid getting my bare bottom smacked!

I always do corner time or the naughty step wearing a nappy in case I need a pee or poo.
(I put off my chores today and Ma'am smacked my bottom. I did a poo during corner time 😳 )

• Love
Reactions: Traveller, KoalaGirly, littledub1955 and 2 others
I get spanking right on the spot of violations quickly and fast, and then get sent to my room.

If I did something at school and then my parents finds out at home, usually it is in the kitchen or living room and then get send to my room.

Reactions: Sundrop
I get spanked two or three times a week just to insure I “stay in line”. It is always with me laying over the bed and done with my wife’s choice of either paddle, strap, or cane. She has me lay them out when she feels it is time to spank me. The cane hurts the worst. She pulls down my panties or diapers and lays into it hard.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: littledub1955, lilstevie56 and BobbiSueEllen
Bottom till I'm red and can show off in gym changing rooms next day. I love being spanked especially bare bottomed 😊

• Love
Reactions: Raylynn, littledub1955, Lyric and 1 other person
I come in many different shapes and forms... I can be hard I can be soft . I can swish ,,,and I can squash . You might love me or you might hate me..but one things for sure...you will know I was there....what am I?

• Thinking
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
My wife spanks me after she unpins my wet diapers, makes me lay over her knee before she cleans my bottom and accuses me of being a naughty boy again for wetting my diapers. She doesn't do this often, but when she does we usually end up entwined in each others boy and girl parts.

Reactions: Traveller
Y'all crazy. I got this kinda shit as a kid, left me terrified of anything like this... anxiety was flaring up just reading these

Reactions: Diaperloverj, Traveller and longallsboy
SwedishAMAZING said:
Y'all crazy. I got this kinda shit as a kid, left me terrified of anything like this... anxiety was flaring up just reading these
It was illegal back in Sweden. So that made things worse :\

• Sad
Reactions: longallsboy
Hard, with a belt when I was young. Now, only for pleasure.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955 and BobbiSueEllen
We have nitori floor chairs and my wife likes to spank me on one of those it's right in the living room but we dont have kids or room mates so it can happen anywhere with no issue. It also happens on the bed but I get one maybe every 2 weeks so not too often

Reactions: littledub1955 and BobbiSueEllen
My daddy recently purchased a spanking bench with restraints and has tested it out on my rear end it hurt so good (if you know what I mean) I couldn’t move and he removed my diaper after a few minutes and just kept walloping my ass until I uncontrollably cried out red light and stopped we then cuddled on the couch rubbing my back while kissing my forehead

Reactions: littledub1955, BobbiSueEllen and lilbabyjooce
siysiy said:
In the bedroom or the sitting room. Being in a upstairs flat no one can see from the outside.

Ouch! I mean Waaaaaah!!!!!!?

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Back