South Eastern U.S. Professional Caregiver?

Owlzzy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I know the best way to seek out a professional in the kink/BDSM space is through a trusted community. So I am curious, do any of you know of a professional caregiver located in the south eastern U.S. (preferably a fem presenting one)?

Red flag topic: I am not seeking one out to book a session right away. Though I am in the market for a session. I am hoping to gain an insight into potential caregivers and their reputation within the ABDL community. This way I can make an informed decision on who to contact and establish a rapport with before the topic of exchanging money is ever brought up 😉

My apologies if this is not the space for this, I only hoped to benefit from the amazing group people.

Reactions: googlyeyes467
SoCalSwitch said:
Look into @Mariofanmama64 on Instagram.
Thank you. After reviewing their linktree site I've requested to follow her on Instagram

Last edited:
When you say you want to evaluate professional caregivers and “make an informed decision,“ you tend to miss the mark. Professional caregivers in our part of the country are not exactly plentiful.

I encourage you to try whomever you find, because you likely will not have another chance. Life is too short to die with an unfulfilled desire.

Last edited:
Reactions: Little1
SoCalSwitch said:
Look into @Mariofanmama64 on Instagram.
She also has a profile on Fet. Probably do not want to spam her though. I'm not sure what she uses for best communication.

Now I remember where I heard of Mommy Peach before! She was featured as a guest on "The Crinkle Club" Spotify podcast. I just knew her name sounded familiar, lol. Great episode and podcast by the way.

Are there any in the central US area? I'm in Kansas.
I've looked some on Fetlife but I got somewhat overwhelmed with trying to navigate all of it.

There is a lady who goes by mistress Covington on Fetlife and she is in the DFW area .I have seen her many times and she is amazing with extensive knowledge of ABDL .Sells ABDL themed videos also .

Reactions: babyscotty37
Shannon1024 said:
There is a lady who goes by mistress Covington on Fetlife and she is in the DFW area .I have seen her many times and she is amazing with extensive knowledge of ABDL .Sells ABDL themed videos also .
Thanks. That's only a three hour drive for me. I'll check her out.

I'd love to find one in SC. There is technically one just down the street from me but she's very young and only does ABDL as a side-gig, not her primary thing so no nursery.

Back