Sometimes its great wearing a full diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
tall2826 said:
I too love the feeling of a full and wet diaper, it's squishy and it bulges. I love to stay in a wet diaper as long as possible which can be up to 24+ hours in some cases.

Remember, real kids get changed often, when wet, to prevent skin issues. 24 hours send a little on the long side, but each to their own.

Reactions: Canadianfalls
Reading this I can't wait until my batch of diapers arrives in the mail. I haven't worn for a year (and haven't felt the urge to). Thanks for sharing.

CookieMonstah said:
My dad found out about my diapers last year, I spent years keeping them from him knowing he wouldn't accept. If he finds them again I'm out the house, for good.
Ya ... actually I have been kicked out for wearing diapers before. I can't even understand why though. I get that it's weird .. but I mean come on ... XD. Not like I am doing drugs or something.

Jamieboy said:
Remember, real kids get changed often, when wet, to prevent skin issues. 24 hours send a little on the long side, but each to their own.
Good thing we are not real kids with parents who change us while we are enjoying things. Funny thing is .. I can stay in a wet diaper long periods of times and never have skin issues. The only time I may get a bit of a rash is if I mess and stay in it for any long length of time such as 15 minutes +

lenaw said:
Reading this I can't wait until my batch of diapers arrives in the mail. I haven't worn for a year (and haven't felt the urge to). Thanks for sharing.
Ya .. sort of similar here. It's been ages since I have worn diapers. In fact I believe in the past 3 years I have only gotten diapers once and they where not very good diapers either. However, I am waiting till boxing day, and hoping to get a good deal over at Rearz.

Crazy thing is ... if I was just a little closer to their store .. I would just pick them up. But damn ... All the way in waterloo ...spending a couple hours driving isn't something I would want to do. So better to just get them shipped.

On topic -
Yes, I love a full soggy diaper. It's just too bad they tend to eventually leak and ruin the fun.

Yup Yup ^_^ :) :) One of the best feelings ever in my opinion! I love to wet an already full diaper as much as I can without it leaking too much ;)

Reading through everyone else's responses, it's clear that I'm not the only one here who enjoys in a wet and full diaper. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back