Something about landing zones

Etienne

Alive
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I always seem to find that the landing zones on diapers don't go low enough for me to tape them up tightly.
Does anyone else have that problem? Am I doing something wrong?

I understand the purpose of landing zones, but I prefer diapers without them. I don’t like how stiff the landing zones make that area of the diaper. And a lot more crinkle if trying to be discrete.

Reactions: Subtlerustle, ThickandComfy, Etienne and 1 other person
PaddedInHaslet said:
I understand the purpose of landing zones, but I prefer diapers without them. I don’t like how stiff the landing zones make that area of the diaper. And a lot more crinkle if trying to be discrete.
For my part, I mostly wear diapers because I like how they feel, I don't necessarly use them so landing zones are especially useful to take them off and on again.

PaddedInHaslet said:
I agree 100%. Can't stand landing zones. Hopefully now that they have positional diapers, they'll get rid of them.

Reactions: CptKirk
PaddedInHaslet said:
I don’t like how stiff the landing zones make that area of the diaper. And a lot more crinkle if trying to be discrete.
I am very opposite of your points, but I completely understand the dislike because discretion reasons.

I for one love the crinkle, and extra bit of plastic feel a landing zone gives. Even more brownie points for a printed zone 😁

Reactions: Therambler
Etienne said:
I always seem to find that the landing zones on diapers don't go low enough for me to tape them up tightly.
Does anyone else have that problem? Am I doing something wrong?

When that happens, I just use a strip or two of tuck tape across the front of the diaper. I GUARANTEE your tapes will stick like crazy to the tuck tape!
Problem solved.
Yes, you can get tuck tape in different colors, even though they still have printing on them

Reactions: Etienne
I love the landing zone. I find it useful to keep the tape from ripping the shell of the diaper.

If you need to go lower, maybe apply a strip of clear packing tape below the landing zone. I do that when I have diapers without landing zones and to put printed images on the front.

Reactions: Subtlerustle and Abdlchriscrinkle
I’m not a fan of landing zones. I find that diapers w them usually don’t have a lot of padding in the front. I also prefer a bit of stretch.

Reactions: Cyprushill427
Abdlchriscrinkle said:
When that happens, I just use a strip or two of tuck tape across the front of the diaper. I GUARANTEE your tapes will stick like crazy to the tuck tape!
Problem solved.
Yes, you can get tuck tape in different colors, even though they still have printing on them
I just tried it with basic, transparent tape and it works wonders! Thank you so much this really helps.

• Love
Reactions: Abdlchriscrinkle
Back