Some of my thoughts that I've been having while in a regressed mindset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other

Hi All
These are some of my thoughts that I been coming up with while I have been in Little Space and it is going to help me to wright this stuff down so I can get it more sorted in my head in my head, but I hope it going to help some of you guys as well.

Sorry it’s a long post but you cannot put this these things down easily.

Labels are just tools, and they can be dangerous if used wrongly, or miss used. A labels are symbols that contain a greater meaning, and depending on where we’ve learned them from, where we’ve seen them used etc. they can mean different things to different people.

And I thing that’s a problem for some Age players and some grown ups, they hear or see the label and get all confused thinking that to someone must be this because that is what the label says. And that silly,

But grown ups do lots of silly thing that don’t make sense and us little ones just have to go along with it.

This is tricky because if you start defining your identity with a label then you may feel yourself falling down a big hole, submitting to the connotations and following the supposed ‘rules’. That may not apply to you.

And this can form a sort of confusion. Letts take the label,” Fetish.” Fetish is a word with a specific meaning. It generally has to do with sex, and more specifically items or ‘paraphilia’ that is a big word that means; a condition characterized by abnormal sexual desires which are ‘fetishised’.

People with a diaper fetish fetishise diapers. People with an ABDL fetish, or whatever you call it, fetishise the act of being treated as and cared for like a baby.

If you need that paraphilia to get sexual saturation, then yes, you have a sexual fetish. But it gets a bit confusing when you take into account the therapeutic benefits of regressing and entering little space.

Some of us AB Little ones don’t have any sexual desire, or prefer not to sexualise, their little space.

So I think that, this isn’t an ABDL fetish, it’s more a state of mind.

I like wearing childlike clothing and wearing a nappy and sucking on a pacifier, they make me feel more like myself and that makes me happy and less anxious than I am walking around in ‘adult’ clothes.

So for me it is no longer a fetish. And my ‘paraphilia’ is all my toys and stuffies.

Ok I'm coming from this from an asexual point of view, but there is no excitement for me,

Although it is rare now I can wake up aroused, which I don't like as it is uncomfortable for me to be fully aroused in a nappy, if this happens I have to push my diaper down and wait for things to go back to normal, I have been thinking off putting myself into a chastity cage, so I could not become fully aroused, and here's the funny thing looking at what chastity cage I could get myself and reading about what it is like to be locked I found myself becoming aroused which was the opposite of what I wanted,

So will I find be in a chastity cage the opposite of what I want as my body finds this to be sexually arousal?

From what I understand for these of us that are not “A”

I love knowing that I am a “Little.” I know that I was still into toys when all my friends that I went to school with where finding other thing that I just did like as much.

And I will always remember the day when my mother told me that I had to grow up and be a man.

And yes we all do have to grow up our body will get older and we have to Adult up as well. I just not that good at it.

I really need a big, a caregiver, someone to help me through life.

Just wish I knew what I know now that growing up doesn’t mean giving up on the thing you enjoy even if they are meant for baby’s.

I find that wearing a nappy and a snap crutch onesie, with short, is comfortable.

The big problem is society norms and peoples concept of what Society norms is; and that is why my mother told me that I will need to grow up, looking back on thing I have come to realise that my mother was a little as well but back then You would really feel isolated with your little side and you would have had to build your own cupboard mechanisms to deal with life cos I would have been no other choice.

No online support. Or anything like what we have today and can enjoy allowing our little selves to be a lot more free.

(big boys don’t do that! you’re a big boy, you don’t want to be a baby, now do you?),

For a teenage little trying to work out why they still like all the thing that a baby likes, and even like to be babied, this is probably the most damaging this that they will hear. And it is very confusing.

I knew what I liked, and I knew that my body and mind simply enjoyed being a toddler, I was too young to understand stigma, to understand WHY I wasn’t allowed to be the person that I was, why I had to act like everybody else to be the person that somebody else wanted me to be, to fit in.
I know that is what my mother had to do to survive so I just did the same for a long time.
There is a stigma of adult vs child, where children are told from infancy that they have to grow up and change and leave certain things they like behind so that they can become as general and average as possible so as to fit in with the rest of society with minimal boat rocking. (Just a quick aside, that’s totally fair. We are all a part of society, we live and work in it, and we share it with other individuals.

So we forget things like what it is like to pee in a nappy, the puffy stuffing that rubbed against my body and felt nice and comforting, like being wrapped in a blanket on a cold day.

Peeing in a diaper or nappy I would argue is natural and enjoyable, but Society says we have to use the toilet and parents spend a long time training us to use the toilet. Eventually we forget how are natural and comfortable wearing a nappy was.

But us ABDL Littles for some reason don't forget how enjoyable wearing is.
The warm, wet sensation on an incredibly sensitive part of your body which physically has millions of nerve endings - peeing yourself FEELS good, in the same way that, your body just reacts to the sensation in the same way someone scratching your head or stroking your arm feels tingly and good and sensational.
But of course there is a societal stigma against it, there seem to be a stigma agenised any one openly expressing pleasure.
Will this is what I been coming up with, while I have been regressed in Little space, I think it’s important to take the time to THINK and REFLECT.
We live in an age where we are constantly on the move, bombarded with imagery and ideas and concepts. Children are made to mature at an insane rate these days, I think for the worse,

With all that is going on now, how can anyone learn about who they are, how they would like to live their life. And how they can grow emotionally,

Well those were my thunks, I think.

Siysiy

Well put! Yes, labels do not describe who or what you are. It's actually the opposite, you describe the label that applies to who you are. Like you said though, apply the label incorrectly or misusing it can be damaging.

Case in point, someone uses a label wrong while thinking it means one thing to them, but when the rest of us see that label and take it's defined meaning we will then know that person with the wrong understanding.

I'm really glad to see you've come to your own full understanding of who you are first, and then applied the label that best fits you. I really wish everyone would do that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back