Some excellent songs for AB / Little headspace - Juice Box Heroes

KnappFlannel

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Juice Box Heroes takes hit songs, recent and old, and rewrites the lyrics specifically for kids.
High production values and a number of them are excellent for connecting with your little side or helping your little get into the headspace.

Here's a small sample across their 3 albums (by age):

Baby / Toddler:
* Waiting on a Diaper Change (this one is my favorite :D)

Toddler:
* Suck My Thumb (celebration of sucking your thumb at night)

* Wearin' Underwear
"Tommy wears his diaper a lot. They fit under his pants, he wears them every chance that he's got...Gina wears a pull-up all day...:LOL:"

Even a song for Babyfurs (Canine):
* Puppys Fur
"My puppy has some fur and I wish that it were mine...I would play outside all day if I had a puppy suit"

post Toddler:
* I'm Big (4 years old)

Do you have any favorite songs for getting into little space?

Reactions: KooshyX and BenNevis
I don't know about sending me to little space fully but my parents used to play Donavan's gift from a flower to a garden to get me to sleep when I was small, when I listen to that now it brings me back to a happy place, not exactly little space but somewhere close to it. the album had 2 sides (well our cassette of it did the actual LP was 2 discs) the first vinyl is general songs but the second was specifically called "for the little one's".

Here's a video of the full album, the "little one's" side starts at 24:35ish.

• Love
Reactions: MeDisneyBaby and KnappFlannel
Doh...blocked in the US but I'll check it out!

It's probably an acquired taste to be honest some of the songs and music are a little... erm... odd his wiki page describes his music as " a distinctive style that blended folk, jazz, pop, psychedelic rock and world music (notably calypso)." it's just that after my old man would finish playing me to sleep with his guitar he'd put that or something else on, I had that so many nights to sleep with from about 3 months old till like 5 so it's ingrained in my infancy.

• Love
Reactions: KnappFlannel
Now I'm really looking forward to checking the album out. I rather enjoy things off the beaten path. That's very cool you have some early memories to draw on like that with your father :).

Reactions: Belarin
the album is also on spotify it might work for you there
Here

Don’t Stop (Color On the Walls) by Foster the People is literally about 4 year olds taking over the world 😝😝
A lot of their other songs make me feel super little just cause of vocal arrangements/instrumental use (Best Friend and Call It What You Want being great examples by em too)!

• Love
I was legit about to make a post asking if anyone else had little space music!! Same wavelength lol!

lilbabyjooce said:
Don’t Stop (Color On the Walls) by Foster the People is literally about 4 year olds taking over the world 😝😝
A lot of their other songs make me feel super little just cause of vocal arrangements/instrumental use (Best Friend and Call It What You Want being great examples by em too)!
Definitely going to check those three out - Thanks! :D

I had a playlist on Amazon music for a while with a lot more on it. Let me see if I can track down some of the other songs I found.

• Love
Reactions: lilbabyjooce
Couple of nice lullaby's here.
This one my dad used to play for me

This one you might recognise

KnappFlannel said:
Juice Box Heroes takes hit songs, recent and old, and rewrites the lyrics specifically for kids.
High production values and a number of them are excellent for connecting with your little side or helping your little get into the headspace.

Here's a small sample across their 3 albums (by age):

Baby / Toddler:
* Waiting on a Diaper Change (this one is my favorite :D)

Toddler:
* Suck My Thumb (celebration of sucking your thumb at night)

* Wearin' Underwear
"Tommy wears his diaper a lot. They fit under his pants, he wears them every chance that he's got...Gina wears a pull-up all day...:LOL:"

Even a song for Babyfurs (Canine):
* Puppys Fur
"My puppy has some fur and I wish that it were mine...I would play outside all day if I had a puppy suit"

post Toddler:
* I'm Big (4 years old)

Do you have any favorite songs for getting into little space?
The last song shows exactly why my little age is usually three and under lmao.
I am shy and don't want to talk. I do cry occasionally. I don't want to wear underpants I need my diapers. I don't want to tie my shoes. I still want Sippie cups and bottles.
But I love the other songs! :D

• Love
Emmy said:
The last song shows exactly why my little age is usually three and under lmao.
I am shy and don't want to talk. I do cry occasionally. I don't want to wear underpants I need my diapers. I don't want to tie my shoes. I still want Sippie cups and bottles.
But I love the other songs! :D
Glad to you like them! Yeah that last song is like going down a list of Nope, Nope, Nope, and No :p

The last one is... somewhat questionable to me. Idk, maybe I’m looking too much into this, but to me it sounds like it’s encouraging young kids to bottle up their feelings; to be big and tough and mature, just because they turned four.
Now, I’m not saying kids should whine and cry and throw tantrums whenever they’re upset.
All I’m saying is kids shouldn’t be pressured into being “grown up” all the time.
But, again, maybe I’m just being too stiff.

Back