So what do you lot (want to) call your caregivers?

Swows

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I am talking with a little atm and we're discussing pet names, she doesn't know what she'd use for me.

This is something I’ve navigated with my caregivers and it’s something which took a bit of time to work out. For starters, I didn’t launch straight into calling him “Daddy” as that’s a title which is quite powerful. It reinforces who’s big and who’s little, but the little needs to be able to trust their big and that’s something which needs to be earned. Conversely, the big needs to feel comfortable being called by a title like that, since it reflects the expectations and feelings of the little.

Sometimes it was worked through with a conversation as a big and a little. Sometimes it was through role playing that it got to a point when my big suggested I call him “Daddy.” Once I tried it, it just felt right for both of us and we rolled with it.

I like "Daddy" personally, possibly because that wasn't really a term I used with my real dad growing up, lol? Other words like "Papa" or something are cool too.

That being said, any future caregiver I have doesn't *necessarily* need to be romantic, and for whatever reason the terms in my head changes when that happens. I become a bit more formal, a little bit more respectful. Like referring to them as "Sir" or "Ma'am" or "Miss". Although I could enjoy using those in any situation come to think of it. Like a chided schoolgirl.

I call my care giver mummy, it just feels right to us both

BenNevis said:
This is something I’ve navigated with my caregivers and it’s something which took a bit of time to work out. For starters, I didn’t launch straight into calling him “Daddy” as that’s a title which is quite powerful. It reinforces who’s big and who’s little, but the little needs to be able to trust their big and that’s something which needs to be earned. Conversely, the big needs to feel comfortable being called by a title like that, since it reflects the expectations and feelings of the little.

Sometimes it was worked through with a conversation as a big and a little. Sometimes it was through role playing that it got to a point when my big suggested I call him “Daddy.” Once I tried it, it just felt right for both of us and we rolled with it.
LadyOfTintagel said:
I like "Daddy" personally, possibly because that wasn't really a term I used with my real dad growing up, lol? Other words like "Papa" or something are cool too.

That being said, any future caregiver I have doesn't *necessarily* need to be romantic, and for whatever reason the terms in my head changes when that happens. I become a bit more formal, a little bit more respectful. Like referring to them as "Sir" or "Ma'am" or "Miss". Although I could enjoy using those in any situation come to think of it. Like a chided schoolgirl.
claire123 said:
I call my care giver mummy, it just feels right to us both

well then, it would appear that Daddy/Mummy/Mommy is the general consensus. Not that I'm surprised.
are there any other non-typical ones? not that I'm calling you all uncreative.

Just as a head up I have never had a care giver or been one but from research I have done before it seem you could go for anyone in the family, so Big brother or Sister if they come off petty young, then there is always Mummy/ Daddy, Uncle/ Auntie, hell you could go for Grandad and Grandma if they are older or feel older as a person.

Other then that you do have things like babysitters where you would say Miss or Mrs, when I first saw your post I was thinking more of nick names like for a guy/dad, old man, papa, pa, pop, or pappy. And then for women/mum you have, Meemee, Momsy, Sunshine, Mama Bear. As in just Google cute nick names for ##### and you will see some good things.

I like Mommy, unless its a babysitter i call them BB.

By her Christian name normally.
She signs birthday/Christmas cards and gift tags as “Mummy” but I don’t tend to use it.

I am an adult baby and I'm no longer allowed to address my wife by her 1st name. She asked me to address her as "Mommy" which is quite natural for me. Mommy's 2 best friends have also been caregivers and have changed my wet diapers. They are kind loving adult women and I respectfully & affectionately address them as Aunty Steph and Aunty Marlaina.
As a celebate cuckold I am expected to be polite and respectful to all adults and Mommy's friends. I address Mommy's lover as Mr. G- - g (his 1st name) and I address my Aunty's husbands more formally as Mr (their surnames).
I address adult men as Mr and I address married women as Mrs. Unmarried women high school age and older as Miss.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sissybblola
Hun , Honey , Sweetie ...

I've had 8 Bigs over the years. Mostly Mommies, one Daddy.
For some Mommy or Daddy may be too much of a loaded term. With those that didn't like being called Mommy, I went with "Ms (her first name)".

Back