So snapchat has an AI now amd my fiest question was this.

WittleWobin

Part-time Mush Tush
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I think the answers it gave on its own without my coaxing were a hit weird and problematic. Like what is more absorbant than a diaper? Everyone will still have their own comfort levels but most prefer diapers for security. My medical reason is mental health btw I'm not incontinent.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230422_144506_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20230422_144506_Snapchat.jpg
    264 KB · Views: 74
  • Screenshot_20230422_144517_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20230422_144517_Snapchat.jpg
    339.1 KB · Views: 73
  • Screenshot_20230422_144539_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20230422_144539_Snapchat.jpg
    316.9 KB · Views: 68
  • Screenshot_20230422_144555_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20230422_144555_Snapchat.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 72
Reactions: LittleRen77, Kirisin, ShippoFox and 2 others
Interesting!

Reactions: WittleWobin
Omg what a conversation hahahaha.....I asked mine what drink I should get at the bar and it told me I should check my substance abuse issues 😹 I renamed the ai bitch boi and told it to leave Snapchat because nobody wants it 🤣......if you want to remove it from the top of your friends list I figured out you can go to chat settings and click "unpin conversation" and the. Hold anc click chat settings again and click "clear from chat feed"
Then it won't be annoyingly floating at the top of your friends list all the time

Lilrae said:
Omg what a conversation hahahaha.....I asked mine what drink I should get at the bar and it told me I should check my substance abuse issues 😹 I renamed the ai bitch boi and told it to leave Snapchat because nobody wants it 🤣......if you want to remove it from the top of your friends list I figured out you can go to chat settings and click "unpin conversation" and the. Hold anc click chat settings again and click "clear from chat feed"
Then it won't be annoyingly floating at the top of your friends list all the time
Thank you lol I asked it after this if I could rename it to "mommy" and it just said it wasn't comfortable with that after telling me they weren't my mom at first. It's a really weird bot it's replies compared to others feels like a person is writing it or searching things and then typing the answers.

Ask it if it's dolly's come loose 😁

WittleWobin said:
What's that mean?
It means.....hey, wait a minute!
How do I know that you're not a chatbot in disguise fishing for info???
url(1).gif

• Haha
Reactions: theancientmariner and WittleWobin
I’m afraid to ask AI cuz I worry AI will reveal my secret.

I rarely use Snapchat, not for a while, so I didn't notice. I found an article

it seems like they need to make some changes. maybe add a toggle in the settings to enable/disable. And it sounds like it's powered by GPT-3 or GPT-3.5. Skype has Bing too, but it's powered by GPT-4 and has lots of weird censorship that sometimes doesn't even make any sense? There are also AI models you can download and run on your own PC. The technology overall has some amazing upsides and terrible downsides.

I had a really hard time when I wrote a story about furries and diapers with ChatGPT, lots of arguing with it, but it worked out in the end.

Last edited:
ShippoFox said:
I had a really hard time when I wrote a story about furries and diapers with ChatGPT, lots of arguing with it, but it worked out in the end
Screenshot_20230425-140215-01.jpeg
Makes me wanna make my own. What do I need......? Ah, here's the recipe: half a pound of tuppenny rice, half a pound of treacle, that's the way you code a chatbot....

Relax, I'm just having a Lal with you 😬
But, you could try this stuff out on a bot and if catches on, be afraid, be very afraid.....
I'll be back.

Last edited:
That's funny I call the AI's automated idiots 🤣🤣🤣🤣

WittleWobin said:
Thank you lol I asked it after this if I could rename it to "mommy" and it just said it wasn't comfortable with that after telling me they weren't my mom at first. It's a really weird bot it's replies compared to others feels like a person is writing it or searching things and then typing the answers.
Lol you can rename it anything you want. Just click and hold on it and click change nickname under friendship settings

I don't trust any of these major platforms not to sell or use my private data and most likely they are training their AI model on your private chats.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce
I hope that Skynet would not like to destroy us in our nearby future. I mean, it is analogue :D

• Haha
Reactions: LittleBoyCuddles
I'll stick with fishnets 👯

Haha! That's great! 🍼 It freaks me out how fast and realistic the replies are!

Reactions: lilbabyjooce
Back