Sleepover in diapers - experience story

have u slept in a diaper at a sleepover

• Total voters
Not really a sleep over, but a trip we did where we shared a hotel room. So i have Ic with (leakage Fc) and wear 24/7. my friend knows as we grew up together and we are close. We just went on a 4 day trip to NY and drove there and stayed in a hotel. For Trip preparation, he was understanding enough to help with my supplies, and help around the city, carrying extra supplies for me etc (as we didn’t know how long we would be out in town). In the hotel room, i would just wear my brief and a t shirt as i’m comfortable around him and he knows how hot it can’t get with them. Not much embarrassment and we didn’t share a bed. Only “negative” was when he was looking out for me and made it known he could smell my used ones in the trash. didn’t make a big deal about it, just took it out to the main trash for the hotel. Living life with friends and family who know helps a lot. For those who are ic it’s not much of a problemz however we are going on a trip this spring with some of his friends who don’t know. he tells me they would be cool with it, but we are planning on just staying discreet about it and with room sharing, we will just share one of the beds. so i guess that will be another “sleep over”

As a kid, no, but as an adult, I checked all three yes boxes.
I have had a sleep over with a friend, him and I just in our diapers.
This may not be considered a sleep over but I have spent the weekend with other guys in an open bunk room. I told all of them but one that I had to wear just so they were not shocked. I have also spent several weekends at a campground with lot of other guys in what I call just sleeping rooms. I always slept alone, but the bathrooms were somewhat open. There was one time, one of the guys was harassing one of the others because he was always having to go pee woke him up at night because of it. It got so bad that I called the guy being the bully into my room and had a talk to him and even showed him my diapers explaining that I have never said anything because I didn't want to be bullied but I wasn't going to let someone else be bullied. The funny part about this is that the bully several years later ended up in diapers because he had to have his prostate removed and it was leaking for a long time after it was removed. He was able to accept it and have fun with it and he thanked me for having that talk with him.

Reactions: thedlguy and ABChick
One time I was sleeping over at my friend's house and he had to wear goodnight's because he wet the bed he didn't really hid it I think he was like 7 and i was like 10 or 11 not really sure on our ages but when he fell asleep I snuck up to his bathroom to put one on and then I slept in it.

Reactions: TorakiBazzaro, furry121 and diaperkool
Dragonlover35 said:
One time I was sleeping over at my friend's house and he had to wear goodnight's because he wet the bed he didn't really hid it I think he was like 7 and i was like 10 or 11 not really sure on our ages but when he fell asleep I snuck up to his bathroom to put one on and then I slept in it.
And did you wet it?

When I was in 8th grade, I was put in a class for kids who needed extra help. It was because my math skills were on like 4th grade level and I was failing miserably.

Towards the end of the year, us special kids got to go on a camping trip. Obviously I was hesitant due to being a bedwetter. But my parents talked me into it. And they talked to the teachers going and told them I'd need a place to put my diaper on and change in the morning.

So I went on the trip, it was just for 2 nights, Fri and Saturday. But sure enough, one of the other boys who knew I was a bedwetter made a comment after I went to put my diaper on. So they teased me that first night. It was awful, I wanted to die. And the next morning that same boy made a comment when he saw my diaper in the bathroom trash.

Luckily on the second night, the male teacher who slept in our tent caught on and told him to leave me alone. But it was too little too late.

We got back to school that week and the rumors started up again about me. The worst part was that it wasn't that I was a bedwetter....the fact that I wore diapers was the gist of it. That's what they focused on. I had an issue in 7th grade where a kid outed me and I went through this cycle. That did eventually die down.

But here I was again in 8th grade and it was happening again. So yeah. Diapers. Bedwetter. I had a reputation I guess.

• Sad
Reactions: thedlguy
james530 said:
hi im just interesting in your experience of sleepovers with a diaper with or without a person who wears or knows
i am autistic, totally incontinent and still in nappies, renal development delayed, i have to wear a nappy never been dry, have one friend that knows i am in nappies, she is a former nurse, she is fully understanding, i have had sleep overs at her house, even had a leaky nappy on sleeping, wet bed sheets and pj's, but that was no issue for her, she knows i am a baby, so it was, go and change your nappy, i will sort out your wet things for you

Boopa said:
When I was in 8th grade, I was put in a class for kids who needed extra help. It was because my math skills were on like 4th grade level and I was failing miserably.

Towards the end of the year, us special kids got to go on a camping trip. Obviously I was hesitant due to being a bedwetter. But my parents talked me into it. And they talked to the teachers going and told them I'd need a place to put my diaper on and change in the morning.

So I went on the trip, it was just for 2 nights, Fri and Saturday. But sure enough, one of the other boys who knew I was a bedwetter made a comment after I went to put my diaper on. So they teased me that first night. It was awful, I wanted to die. And the next morning that same boy made a comment when he saw my diaper in the bathroom trash.

Luckily on the second night, the male teacher who slept in our tent caught on and told him to leave me alone. But it was too little too late.

We got back to school that week and the rumors started up again about me. The worst part was that it wasn't that I was a bedwetter....the fact that I wore diapers was the gist of it. That's what they focused on. I had an issue in 7th grade where a kid outed me and I went through this cycle. That did eventually die down.

But here I was again in 8th grade and it was happening again. So yeah. Diapers. Bedwetter. I had a reputation I guess.
i never had an issue in school, i needed nappies, not potty trained on bowel, until 8, never became dry because of renal development delays, ok secondary school i went home at lunch time to be changed, so no playground bulling, i was in with the special children, not in main school,

I slept over at my Uncle/Aunt/Cousins house one time wearing diapers.
I don't think any of them knew.
I do remember worrying about my cousins finding out, but my parents assured me they wouldn't.

Last edited:
james530 said:
hi im just interesting in your experience of sleepovers with a diaper with or without a person who wears or knows
ok, secondary school, education board thought it be a good idea to send me on a school holiday, Holland for 2 weeks, education paid for this holiday, mother packed my bags, on arriving at the school were the buses were leaving from, i was greeted by a teacher, sent straight to the school nurses office, the nurse told me the bus would not be stopping and it's a long journey, so she placed me in a dry nappy, then introduced me to my appropriate adult, parent from the school, first nappy change was carried out, behind the bus, at a services, second was on the car deck of the ferry, on arriving at the hotel, she announced in a loud voice to the hotel staff, do you have a plastic sheet on the bed for this one, as she was in the same room as me, that night she clearly told me, she know she was looking after somebody that had issues, but no one told her she looking after a baby, mother had packed nappies, the next day, she frog matched me to the nearest chemist, brought a pack of dutch nappies you guest it, she made me wear 2 nappies,, couple days onwards, school went to a local disco, she purchased Beck, she told me it was only shandy (like soft drink) after 3 tins, that night, early morning, strange the fire alarm went off in the hotel, i was told there was no time to change, so i was frog matched to the car park in pj's an a very wet nappy, lined up to be counted, with all my other school,

james530 said:
feel free to share your stories
As a bedwetter till late teens , i wore diapers to many sleepovers . One of them was with my moms friend who together with her kids about the same age as me went on a holiday in a chalet . Their kids knew i wore diapers to bed because well lets just say tape on diapers are not easily concealable when we all had to share a room together

Reactions: thedlguy
I was an every night wetter for quite a while.

My parents kept me in Goodnites, and then until I started boy scouts halfway through 5th grade when I was 10. At that point I was still an every night wetter.

They felt like I was too old at that point to still be in pull-ups at night and that I would be made fun of in Boy Scouts.

They got me a bedwetting alarm but it didn’t really do me much good. It helped a little—it turned me in to a 4-5 nights a week wetter.

I still soaked my sheets just about every night. And when I started Boy Scouts, I continued to periodically wet my sleeping bag, in turn having to hide it.

Fast forward to summer after fifth grade. I was sleeping over at a friends house. This friend was my same age, and I’d known him since kindergarten. As it so happened, this friend also wore Goodnites (although he was only a very occasional wetter compared to me).

Neither of us—or our other friends—ever judged each other for wearing them. I think it’s actually sort of why we were such good friends. It’s was a common thing to bond over.

At the point of this sleepover I had been out of nighttime pull-ups for about six months—but still frequently wet the bed. Meanwhile my friend was still wearing them even though he rarely wet the bed. (Like seriously of all the years I’d known him and had sleepovers with him, I’d NEVER seen him wake up with a wet Goodnite. Evidently he must have needed them though because he wore them through at least the beginning of middle school. Still—just weird that throughout the probably 30+ total nights we’d spent together between Kindeegarten and Fifth Grade, he never woke up wet. Maybe I brought him good luck lol.)

Anyway, I wake up in the middle of the night to find I soaked his bed. I was so embarrassed and called my mom to come pick me up. I didn’t even tell him I’d wet the bed. I just left.

That friend never talked to me again after that.

I lost a lifelong friend all over something that could have been prevented if I’d just been kept in nighttime pull-ups because I still needed them.

I relived that night (and still do) and often thought about “what if I’d just been truthful with him and asked him to borrow one of his pull-ups” “what if my parents never stopped buying them for me? Would I still have my best friend?”

Later that summer, I went on my weeklong first Boy Scout summer camp with my new troop.

To my surprise, my tentmate had a package of Goodnites in his trunk and confessed he still we the bed. I’d been sharing tents with him the past five months and never knew! He still wet his bed every single night at this point. But meanwhile all this time he’d been keeping his sleeping bag dry because he wore protection for his bedwetting—while I (the occasional Bedwetter) was embarrassed and found out multiple times because I did not wear anything to prevent me from soaking g my sleeping bag… and those of the other kids next to me.

This again made me realize I could have totally still been wearing them this entire time and not been found out of made fun of.

I also went to a weeklong summer camp every summer starting the summer before second grade. I wore pull-ups at night my first three summers and was never found out.

But the summers before 6th and 7th grade, I didn’t wear any sort of pull-ups, but did wet my bed a couple times. Super embarrassing!

I continued to sporadically wet the bed until middle of 8th grade until one day it just all went away for good.

In hindsight, I wish my parents would have kept me in them—at least when I was away from home—until 8th grade.

It could have saved me my lost friendship, and saved me the embarrassment of some occasional wet sleeping bags.

Reactions: Goodnites11
abcde12678 said:
I was an every night wetter for quite a while.

My parents kept me in Goodnites, and then until I started boy scouts halfway through 5th grade when I was 10. At that point I was still an every night wetter.

They felt like I was too old at that point to still be in pull-ups at night and that I would be made fun of in Boy Scouts.

They got me a bedwetting alarm but it didn’t really do me much good. It helped a little—it turned me in to a 4-5 nights a week wetter.

I still soaked my sheets just about every night. And when I started Boy Scouts, I continued to periodically wet my sleeping bag, in turn having to hide it.

Fast forward to summer after fifth grade. I was sleeping over at a friends house. This friend was my same age, and I’d known him since kindergarten. As it so happened, this friend also wore Goodnites (although he was only a very occasional wetter compared to me).

Neither of us—or our other friends—ever judged each other for wearing them. I think it’s actually sort of why we were such good friends. It’s was a common thing to bond over.

At the point of this sleepover I had been out of nighttime pull-ups for about six months—but still frequently wet the bed. Meanwhile my friend was still wearing them even though he rarely wet the bed. (Like seriously of all the years I’d known him and had sleepovers with him, I’d NEVER seen him wake up with a wet Goodnite. Evidently he must have needed them though because he wore them through at least the beginning of middle school. Still—just weird that throughout the probably 30+ total nights we’d spent together between Kindeegarten and Fifth Grade, he never woke up wet. Maybe I brought him good luck lol.)

Anyway, I wake up in the middle of the night to find I soaked his bed. I was so embarrassed and called my mom to come pick me up. I didn’t even tell him I’d wet the bed. I just left.

That friend never talked to me again after that.

I lost a lifelong friend all over something that could have been prevented if I’d just been kept in nighttime pull-ups because I still needed them.

I relived that night (and still do) and often thought about “what if I’d just been truthful with him and asked him to borrow one of his pull-ups” “what if my parents never stopped buying them for me? Would I still have my best friend?”

Later that summer, I went on my weeklong first Boy Scout summer camp with my new troop.

To my surprise, my tentmate had a package of Goodnites in his trunk and confessed he still we the bed. I’d been sharing tents with him the past five months and never knew! He still wet his bed every single night at this point. But meanwhile all this time he’d been keeping his sleeping bag dry because he wore protection for his bedwetting—while I (the occasional Bedwetter) was embarrassed and found out multiple times because I did not wear anything to prevent me from soaking g my sleeping bag… and those of the other kids next to me.

This again made me realize I could have totally still been wearing them this entire time and not been found out of made fun of.

I also went to a weeklong summer camp every summer starting the summer before second grade. I wore pull-ups at night my first three summers and was never found out.

But the summers before 6th and 7th grade, I didn’t wear any sort of pull-ups, but did wet my bed a couple times. Super embarrassing!

I continued to sporadically wet the bed until middle of 8th grade until one day it just all went away for good.

In hindsight, I wish my parents would have kept me in them—at least when I was away from home—until 8th grade.

It could have saved me my lost friendship, and saved me the embarrassment of some occasional wet sleeping bags.
Late here, but I feel your pain...

I was only ever invited on one sleepover, and I was still wetting regularly. I'd desperately wanted GoodNites, Pull-Ups, diapers, anything more than just a plastic sheet for as long as I could remember. I never asked, though. I came so incredibly close that day, but instead, I awkwardly whispered in my mom's ear, right in front of my new friend and his mom (I cringe to think how obvious it was), asking her to tell them I couldn't, because I had math homework. I don't think I ever spoke to him again. I was supposed to get his contact info (they were moving away), but I think my dad misplaced it.

The problem was, my liking of diapers started before I'd even finished potty training, and while I didn't let it be an issue, didn't let it interfere with training, I don't think it was much of a secret that I liked diapers. From pretty much the moment my parents took me out of nighttime diapers, Pull-Ups, whatever they used (it's funny, I was a '90s kid, but I never remember actually wearing Pull-Ups; my earliest memory is of having my diaper changed—which might be part of why I ended up liking them—then I have a couple memories of being in diapers, and then...poof, underwear), I was utterly miserable with my bedwetting and daytime accidents, and desperately wanted to be back in diapers. My parents didn't make a big deal out of any of it, at least. At night, they would just wipe down the plastic sheet and we'd make my bed together, but...it was still miserable. I always felt bad about waking them up, and was often too embarrassed to do so, so I would just sit in the bathroom with my pajamas on the vent, drying, and put them back on after an hour or two of waiting for them to dry (the room must have smelled awful). Or, more often, my parents would catch me right as I was about to put them back on or just after I had. I really hated having to get a bath in the middle of the night, which they always insisted on (they kept a stock of baby wipes, for wiping down my plastic sheet, but...they probably thought using them on me would be infantilizing, so a bath it was; baths were loud, time-consuming, and rarely the perfect temperature right away, so they always woke me up the rest of the way and ensured a rotten, tired day the next day). All I wanted was to sleep. I was far more content to put dry PJs back on, no matter how smelly they were, and just go back to sleep, even if it was on the floor (I very rarely, if ever, managed to actually make it back to my room without getting caught; I distinctly don't remember ever sleeping on the floor, so...they might have just caught me every single time).

I would get excited every time we went down the baby aisle, forgetting that that's where the baby shampoo and body wash were, thinking instead that they were finally putting me back in diapers, and I would excitedly ask if they were... While I wasn't too ashamed of my wanting diapers to ask if they were putting me back in them, I very much was too ashamed to actually ask them to do just that (it's a silly distinction, in hindsight). I was embarrassed about how obvious it had been that I'd wanted diapers, and wanted them to think I'd outgrown that desire, so I never asked for them. I honestly think the vast majority of my desire for diapers came from my bedwetting and daytime accidents. It was almost entirely practical, I think.

I remember reading GoodNites ads (as well as those for diapers and Pull-Ups) in my mom's magazines, and desperately hoping they'd get them for me, but never daring to ask. Meanwhile, they'd run a GoodNites ad on TV, showing a kid piling up blankets and sleeping on the floor, and at least once, my mom said "Awww," and I swear she might have even looked at me, as though she wanted me to say something, but...I didn't dare.

We had a babysitter once, and as she was taking me upstairs to get ready for bed, she asked, "So, what do you wear? Diapers? Pull-Ups? Panties? 'Cause I've got a pack of Pull-Ups in the car..." Mind you, being a boy, I'd never heard of panties at that point, and was rather confused... I desperately wanted those Pull-Ups, but I knew she would get in trouble, and probably so would I, if I accepted her offer, so I told her I was a big kid...

Then there was a time I was out grocery shopping with my grandma while we were visiting her. At some point during the trip, she stopped and asked me if there was anything I wanted. The GoodNites were probably four feet to her right. We were quite possibly even in the baby aisle and surrounded by diapers, I'm not sure, but I zeroed in on the GoodNites on a shelf on the back wall of the store (we probably weren't in the baby aisle; the entire back wall itself was probably the baby aisle, and that's not where we were)...and said nothing. I then proceeded to wet the futon she'd gotten, just so I would have a decent place to sleep. I probably wet it that very night.

I similarly gave my uncle a lovely surprise while staying with him and my aunt... He walked into the bathroom in the middle of the night to find me drying my pajamas... He seemed rather baffled by such a spectacle. He wasn't mad, though. I think he was more annoyed that I hadn't asked for help.

I desperately wanted diapers, and arguably, needed them, but was also just so ashamed of those desires. My bedwetting was kind of intermittent, anywhere from one to three times a week to once a month, so diapers would have been quite an expense, but...sheesh. They would have made life so much simpler. I would have been so much happier, and so much more well-rested.

I was crazy enough to get involved in Scouting, despite being a bedwetter, and amazingly, only ever had one accident, in my entire time in Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts (despite being a regular wetter for most of that time)... It was absolutely roasting in my canvas tent at summer camp, even at night... I was staying up late, taking observations of my terrarium I'd made for the Environmental Science badge. I'd either gotten a late start on making the thing, or had simply been too busy that day to take the day's required number of observations during daylight hours, so in order to cram in all the observations I needed to make, I stayed up most of the night, taking notes at regular intervals. I was just chugging water left and right, because I was sweating bullets in that tent. The tent flaps were closed to keep the bugs out, and keep my flashlight from disturbing anyone, and if I'm recalling the right year, the tent was...no longer breathable (not that canvas tents are particularly breathable from the start). It was an old canvas tent, and at the start of the week, you could see straight through the thing when you looked up from in bed. Not great in a locale and season where it usually rains (pours) four days out of the week. The canvas was more of a heavy mesh at that point. By the end of the week, it had more duct tape than canvas. I'd forgone patching individual leaks, and covered the entire upper surface of the tent, turning the tent into a veritable oven in the process. This led to my drinking a ton and taking repeated trips to the latrine, much to the annoyance of the Scoutmaster, whose tent I kept walking past. Darn crunchy...pine needles? There really weren't any deciduous trees around there to drop crunchy leaves... How on earth he heard me, let alone woke up, I don't know. He eventually barred me from using the latrine any more that night (I think I did sneak one more trip, much to his frustration), and sure enough, I woke up soaked.

I still feel terrible about how I handled that. When I woke up in the morning, I pretty much immediately made threatening remarks toward my tent mate, imploring him never to tell a soul. He was an incredibly nice guy, who I'd never had trouble with, one of the only such people in the troop (I was utterly terrified of the thought of the not-so-nice people finding out...I have PTSD from the things they did to me, without knowing I was a bedwetter) and was new to the troop. He also had Asperger's (that's what they called it back then, anyway), so...who knows what he thought of my actions. I think that might have been part of why I reacted the way I did. I think I was afraid that, possibly not fully understanding the social implications of things, and certainly not yet knowing just how brutal the rest of the troop could be, he might let word of my accident slip. I would never hurt a fly, but...I instantly had a fear response and resorted to (empty) threats, for pretty much the only time in my entire life, and I just feel awful about it.

I wasn't wetting frequently at that point, in fact, it was probably my first accident in months, but...I wish I'd just had GoodNites, and not felt a need to react that way. Of course, the likelihood of wearing them in that particular troop and getting away with it, was low.

On the other hand... One of the pseudo-bullies (there were a couple ringleaders that just dragged everyone else along for the ride) once pulled me aside and mused about pulling a prank on the ringleader that was terrorizing the troop, to knock him down a peg, pouring water on his sleeping bag and putting Pull-Ups among his things, where they'd be visible... The way he talked, it sounded like he had some with him, or knew someone who did. Alas, as much as I hated the guy...that was a little too cruel and hit too close to home for my taste, and I talked the kid out of it.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: wetaccident
Yes, Back in 1986, when I was quite small for someone my age I remember that I was dropped off for a sleepover for a couple of nights in other words 3–4 days & nights.

This all happened during a school holiday/break so happily no school for week or so.

This was because my neibours were having a birthday party at a their freinds house and was asked to wear a diaper/nappy because Genene was also my friend's mom/Stepmom,

had a simple rule that anyone as in children visiting the house and staying there had to be in diapers no matter what age/weather or not you had a disability or were a bed wetter like I was until the age of 12–13 but that's another story for another day.

This was mostly because she had bispoke/unique one of a kind furniture that couldn't just be replaced at any store and the fact she owned a very nice house and didn't want to risk it being irreparably damaged or stained and spoilt by accident prone children/adolescents.

And the furniture was the only thing that reminded her of happier times before she got devorced and her husband died of cancer and this meant that Genene was a widdow or had been for a long time and this meant that she had two children who she had to bring up on her own who were now fully grown up and had left her house years before my visit in 1986,

however she had a younger adopted son who's birthday party/sleepover I was attending, he was approximately 9 months younger than I was at that time.

However she wasn't destitute or any worse off for money when it came to her financial situation this was as a result of her legal arrangement she got a nice house and a decent amount of in-heritance and a well paid job and could afford a Blue ford sierra car which sat in her garage this car was similar to the one we had at our home in Acomb.

She had two children of her own from her marriage who had long since grown up moved out, and who were in their 40’s and lives of their own one of who coincedencly happed to work as a doctor at the same hospital Genene worked at only in a different department mainly as a part time in the pysciatic ward/out patients department

He was also a fully trained general practitioner in the local medical center, he was single with no family of his own other than his mother Genene.

As for work Genene, well she herself worked as a nurse in the pediatric ward at the local hospital so had easy access to a plentiful supply of diapers/nappies so she literally had a whole cupboard full of them along with all the nessisary supplies which was conviniently located in the guest bedroom/nursary and looking at them made me wish I had one on right ther'e and then,

Well I got my wish as before I could even formulate let alone contemplate a question as in request to be in diapers I was undressed until nakid exept for my t-shirt and then I was swiftly lifted on top of a changing mat/table wiped down and cleaned up then I was sprinkled with J&J baby powder and baby gell plus Bapanthen baby cream,

And then put into either a Pampers ultra plus XL/Pampers baby dry XXL disposable diaper/nappy or it may very well have been a Huggies one

As I am not exactly 100% sure what brand it was as it was a long time ago, and as I mentioned before Genene had many different brands and sizes of diapers in the cupboard.

Although what I do remember is the highly distinctive baby fresh smell those diapers/nappies used to have and how I looked and smelled just like a infant.

And then I recall Genene fastening up the plastic sticky tapes on each side of the white plastic backed thick diaper and then I vividly remember Genene putting me/dressing me into a baby blue coloured footed pajamas/onzie complete with snappy buttons on the base of the croch area or under the diaper and a pair of fitted white baby mittens on my hands.

And I have to admit it made me look cute if not just like a real baby/toddler after that I was given a baby bottle filled with milk/baby cow & gate formula which tasted nice and creamy and similar to carnation milk.

And then kissed and gently lowered or put into the cott/crib for the night this was mostly because I was still so small for my age and couldn't fit into a regular bed, then the sides where locked into place and I remember feeling like I was in a cage but not trapped, if anything I felt more secure and protected so was very relaxed.

Speaking of myself well as I was at that time only around the average size of a toddler so everything in that room looked giant to me and this was even more magical in a certain way as my imagination ran a mock in my head

Speaking of sleeping arrangements the cott was very comfortable and extremely relaxing to sleep in and it had that classic baby smell because of the fact that it had J&J baby powder sprinkled lightly on the bed covers and the fact I myself smelled like a baby having been washed in baby shampoo and then had baby oils applied to my skin prior to all of this.

Speaking of the nursary it's self in which I spent most of my time at night had a cott/crib with a 1982 vintage musical baby mobile with multicoloured farmyard animals and moons and suns hanging from it also it had a 1982 vintage matchbox teddy activity play toy and even a blue knitted bed cover and pillow

I also had a soft giant teddy bear and pacifier supplied by Genene if I needed it and a baby monitor incase I needed anything or had any night terrors as I used to suffer from them and still do to this day,

Although maybe this had something to do with PTSD issues due to being a victim bullying as mentioned Bellow this being at school, although that's for another day's topic.

The nursary it's self had a window that overlooked a large and very beautiful garden which I liked looking at during the day as it was so calming mostly because the changing table was right next to the window so I enjoyed looking out at the world outside.

Talking about the rear garden it had a high wooden fence surrounding it for privicy and to provide a buffer from the winds was full of trees and bushes there was a plastic playpen outside with it was yellow red and black in colouration

As well as a wooden climbing frame for older children and a sand pit and plastic paddling pool and a wooden potting shed for the tools although this was always locked for obvious safety reasons.

And I used to image myself in a jungle when playing in the bushes and taking a nap in the shade of the trees or just enjoying being in my own world, Genene's son had a golden female Labrador puppy who I used to get on well with as the two of us where like soulmate's and wanted nothing more than to be cuddled and kissed,

Although nowerdays I can't remember her name as looking back to that day we'll it's been a long time but going on what I can remember is she had her secret hiding place which only I knew of at the bottom of the garden near the trees and this was somewhere where we both would go for a bit of company,

As for the garden it's self there was a large pathway linking the garden to the house flanked on both sides by fruit trees orchid's as well assome rather expensive and beautiful flower beds.

The garden also featured a large gas fired BBQ at the garden although this seldomly waps used other than for parties or for special occasions this stood pride of place on the raised terrace or varrander and usually was covered with a heavy black tarpaulin cover and bricks, when not in use although in this case as it was in use.

I remember one of Genene's other older son's was staying with friends nearby, and was visiting his mother and so was the one cooking our delicious food mostly burgers and sausages in buns with kechup or brown sauce and fried onions it was so nice although there was also corn on the cob baked potato and vegetable for any vegitarians who visited.

The BBQ smelled of burning Charcoal and cooked meats and this wafted through the air like a heavenly smell as I loved and still do BBQ's on hot summer days.

Speaking of Genene's second younger grown up son well He worked as a chef at a local restaurant and pub although this was weekend off work at the time of my visit,

Again I don't fully recall his name as it was a long time ago.

Going back to the topic of the nursary in their house as I recall the crib/cott was painted white with treditional side ballastrades and had a clown carved into the headrest it was a had a slight rocking motion the room/nursary which had a Disney print in terms of wall paper along with alphabetical blocks and sailing boats

painted on the walls and glow in the dark stars on the celling arranged in constillations as they would be in the night sky along with galaxies in silver glow in the dark paint so it was very magical even the lamp on the celling had a space feature to it as it had space rockets on it with astronaughts dippicted in a comic book style.

The nursary room also had a set of dark blue and gold curtains with stars on them this was situated over the window with stars and moons on them it featured a soft netted playpen and toys inside or on the shelves and toy storage boxes.

on the shelves where sets of reading books and nearby a night light which plugged into the wall and gave a walm orange light at night and white plastic safety plugs in the other sockets that were not in use.

It had originally been built for Genene's future grand children although this never happened because of the devorse and subsequent break up of her marriage and then the tragic death of her late husband many years before due to terminal illness as mentioned above.

As of 1986, and as I recall it was in pristine condition so was some what like a time capsule as it sat mostly unused other than the times when guests where allowed to sleep there or if a child needed his/her diaper changed.

There was also a hospital grade diaper/nappy pail Which was there with a yellow bin liner and it looked like a regular bin but was a little bit wider and taller than a regular ones found in a typical bedroom.

However speaking of seeing and experiencing myself being treated like a baby once more I do recall that at first I blushed out of shock and embarrassment,

however after a few minutes into wearing it I started to enjoy it as it brought back famillar feelings and happy memories of being loved & cared and started crying in happiness like I was a baby again.

At first I have to honourestly admit that I was a little concerned about the fact of being put back into diapers at my age, once I caught my reflection in the mirror once I my diaper/nappy and onzie was all fastened or done up and was looking like a toddler,

Although to be brutally honest this was more of the fact I didn't want anyone else to see me being put back into diapers/nappies because had the story/rumors gotten out that I was still a baby,

As It would have been very embarrassing so you can understand that's why I wanted my privacy at that time also as I didn't like school not because I disliked the education but because of the fact that I was constantly bullied.

But to my great re-assurance nobody saw me and after a few minutes into wearing it I went straight to sleep and Genene put me to bed the next day I remember that I went to bed up dry and comfortable although I when I woke up the next morning I had a extremely wet diaper so was changed again by Genene.

Later the next day I had was put into a highchair and had cerial and orange juice in a sippy cup this was pure heaven for me as it really felt like I was back in the days of my early childhood /youth and could feel the sensation on the bulky diaper/nappy cushioning my chair and it felt nice,

Partially the smooth plastic coating/backing against my skin and the padded frontal and back end of the diaper/nappy which felt like a cushion against the onzie I was wearing and it was soo soothing it was almost hypnotic, which was heavenly although it crincled loudly with every move I made but this didn't bother me.

After breakfast was over I was taken out of the chair and allowed to walk/crawl again, just like a real child/toddler and I can remember when walking around the diaper which was cumbersome as it made me waddle like a duck I found it actually felt kind of good and I enjoyed being in it even if it made me look like kind of cute even if I looked like a baby/toddler.

and as I recall nearly everyone who attended had to also wear a diaper so you can imagine the fact that a few of us that stayed during that time where wearing diapers so there was no embarrassment or stigmas.

The sad fact was Genene had no children of her own even-though she wanted them as her two children had grown up as previously mentioned had an adopted son but the sad fact was she couldn't have anymore due to the fact she was un-fertile which meant she could not produce any babies of her own.

And so naturally during my stay there I was almost treated with special regards and I know felt at times to her like her own child and given all the love and respect I would come to accept and appreciate from a mother and I obviously felt precious to her as I felt protectected and cared for by her so was in my happy place at least psycollogically speaking.

On a more happy note I remember during my stay, because of the fact I was quite small for my age and this had its distinct advantages one of which was I could play hide and seek more easily than other children my age and the other being that I was able to see the world from a perspective of everything around me being giant.

And this almost felt like magic like I was in the TV Scifi series land of the giants or an my very own version of lost in space two shows I really liked watching even if the originals where in black and white although I had and still do have a vivid sence of imagination.

However speaking of wearing diapers since my brother was still a baby at that time having been born earlier that year I still had easy access to diapers/nappies if I needed them,

This was also because I was a bed wetter as mentioned previously this meant as a result of this I wore XL or XXL sized pampers diapers/nappies at night anyway so it wasn't unusual at all to me.

In our house children wearing diapers/Nappies was somewhat normal as mentioned above mostly because my younger brother also wore pampers but on a smaller size as he was premiture so was quite small and he kind of looked like a life-like doll,

Later on he in the years leading up to 1989 he wore them In a regular baby/toddler size until he grew older and stopped wearing diapers at the age of 4, although this meant that I had easy access to diapers as for my younger brother well he used to stay at our house as he was far too young to go for any sleepover's, however that is another subject for another day.

Going back to the subject of the house the rest of Genene's house was very regular it featured a sitting room with a large 1970's panasonic TV which I was allowed to watch a video of cartoons the living room had a dark red and gold coloured pursan carpet, and dark oriental style green porcilline jade coloured lamps.

There was a chandallere with mock candels with warm light bulbs in it hanging from the high ceiling which was painted in mat white the curtains in the room where in colours marching the carpet and the windowsills had small ornemental desert plants.

And also had glass with water/clear oil filled ornements which had floating multi coloured balls in them with temperatures on them that would rise or fall depending on the room temperature these where from turkey on the fireplace stood a ceramic model of the pyramids of Egypt with a person on cammel back which had been bought on one of Genene's holidays abroud.

matching coloured cushions on the furniture a dark coloured fire place with a golden fire gaurd and metal tongs the walls where a creamy vanilla colour and there where pictures hanging from the walls depicting the holidays Genene and her husband used to go on with photos of each location.

There was also family a portrait on a picture frame on the coffee table which had Genene standing next to her two son's and her late husband on a holiday in China when they had the Great wall in the background,

Ajasend to the fire place hung some ornemental Japanese face masks and on the windowsill above the fire place next to the pyramids was a Japanese on a style sword in gold metal and dark blue colour which was on its own stand although it was only a non-cerated letter opener.

There was a large red and black dog bed with a creme dog blanket this was situated in front of the fireplace this was for Genene's sons Labrador who used to love sleeping in front of the fire place the windows where sash style and painted in brown wood colour and the catches where golden.

Ajasend to the living room was a box standard 1970's style kitchenette with a fridge freezer and sink rubbish bin and cupboards bellow it and a wardrobe which stored the cutlery plates and bowls and cerial boxes the door to outside was nearby and on the doorstep was a dark blue plastic milk bottle stand with co op written on it in white ink lettering at the back of the living room was the door to the garden and terrace/varrander

In the living room was the passage to the stairs leading up to the first floor and master bedroom and guestroom/nursary there was a bathroom with a creme coloured bath a toilet and sink and a small window looking out towards the east and in the bathroom was a artificial fur carpet in a wooden floor although near the bath it was tiled with matching colours to the bath

There was also a large cupboard with towels and bath supplies medicine toothpaste and other things as well as a spair box of pampers diapers in XXL size, there was also a potty in yellow although there was also a changing mat and a set of baby wipes.

In this cupboard was also a box of large 1980's vintage attends adult sized disposable diapers these where for Genene as she had periodic bladder weakness problems from the time she had been pregnant with her two preternatural sons

And as I mentioned there was absolutely no stigmas attached with any one wearing diapers/nappies as mentioned above although just to make that point Genene used to wear a adult sized disposable diaper/nappy herself this was not just because of her incontinence problems but also to show support for the children in her care during the sleepovers

Which I attended in the years from 1986-1989, which coincidentally always happened on the birthday of her youngest adopted son and we used to jokingly reffer to the sleepover's as diaper parties.

As for the rest of the house had views on all sides with windows facing north, south and west there where 4 bedrooms upstairs with the 4th being used as storage throughout the first floor there where velux style windows in the roof for extra light

and box standard Northumbrian blue stone slates on the roof and a metal gutter painted in black, which ran along the roof line of the house the exterior walls where painted creme with black window edges and door frame.

Although the house had plenty of colurs outside in the form of brightly coloured sun flower plants and roses and tulips of every colour there was also a ivy vine that was made into a ornamental archway outside the main door a brown gravel driveway leading up to the house

with a small outside garden with a set of swings and a small roundabout and trapoline this was surrounded by a hedge and another ornamental ivy archway two very tall yew trees in which one of them there was a tree house with a ladder leading upwerds.

The front garden also had a set of wooden raised plant boxes with verious plants and vegetables growing in them.

On the main door there was your standard letter box and frosted glass window looking into the driveway.

The door it's self was brown wood colour and was made of oak with a black painted metal framework.

On the front of the house was a brass metal plaque with a engraved but since faded name in black ink again I can't quite remember it as it was a long time ago next to the attached garage where two wheelie bins for garden waste.

There was also an ornemental fountain in the centre of the driveway with a white coloured wooden bird box this was on its own small hill/garden feature with grass surrounding it and a wooden criss crossed fence surrounding that.

I remember that the place felt magical as if time had stopped or was going very slow and this was very relaxing the front garden had a small pond with 8 gold and red coloured Japanese coy carp and had a blue lining this was surrounded by a small oriental style seating pagoda and ornemental plants and stonework.

The house it's self was valued at well over £400 million pounds by the local reel estate dealers in Hexham, this was partially because if it's prime location but also because of the gardens and other added surrounding features of the house

As for Genene's place well it was on a hill overlooking the local town and was situated on the outskirts of Hexham in a rather posh area although, as this was Genene's dream house she had no intention of selling up any time soon.

Genene was very modest about that fact saying as she knew that on the event her death her house would be automatically inherited by her two sons or maybe perhaps their grand children if they had any later in life.

I remember most of my time there was spent padded or cladded in diapers/nappies which again was fine because I had the occasional daytime accident so diapers where definitely needed in this regard, as I mentioned earlier I was in diapers/Nappies right up until I turned 9 years of age this was through no fault or desires of my own.

Although when the time came to go home I was put back into my regular clothes and sent on my way after a kiss from Genene then I was given a goodie bag for being such a good child/kid.

And the fact is I actually enjoyed my time at Genene's so much because of the reason there was absolutely no stigmas attached in someone beyond the age of 3 wearing them and the fact that I went back a few times untill the age of 9 and a half when I grew out of wearing toddler or child sized diapers/nappies and sleeping in the cott/crib.

However nowerdays as an adult who has disabilities and periodically needs to be in diapers I wish I could go back to those days when all I had to do was go to Genene's house and yes, I freely admit there are times when I wish I was a baby/child again when everything was more simple and innocent.

And if and when in the future my medical needs or disabilities get worse and I have to start wearing diapers 24/7, like I used to do as a child I would gladly go back to being treated like a baby only this time as an adult, if I could get a carer and a adult sized nursary room however that's another story for another day.

Going back to the subject at hand Sadly Genene passed away many years ago at the age of 80–90’s some time, back in the early to mid 2000’s and so sadly I never got the chance to say thank you to her for all that she did for me and this was as specialally sad

Because I never got to say goodbye when I moved to another country abroud and as a result kind of lost touch with her before her death, but that's the way life goes sometimes.

personally if I am honourest there are times in my life nowerdays when I wish I could turn back time and be in that special place again.

However I know I will be back in her house again this time literally in heaven once my time comes, not that I am wishing my life away, also I will be reunited and surrounded by all the dogs I've been honoured to know over my years on this earth so it literally will be my slice of heaven.

Finally all that's left to say is Thanks for all the good memories and fun times we had together and may your soul rest in peace Genene until we meet again.

Reactions: AndyPandy
Being a bedwetter forever, i had sleepovers with friends as a kid and wore diapers, and there were no goodnights back then.

My friends did know about my bedwetting and it wasnt really any big deal as it was just nothing i could do anything ab out anyhow, and i also did goto my best friends cabin in the summer and he did to out cabin as well, and we would also sleep out in a tent in the back yard when we were little.

Was just what needed to be done, nothing more.

Reactions: Chinababy888
Back