Sleeping wet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter what it seems, I typically have trouble going to bed when I wear. Maybe it's just cause I'm excited, or maybe it's the fear of being caught. I have a feeling it would probably get easier the more I wear if I had he opportunity to wear still. I usually like to pee a little before bed, and then drink some more and wake up and soak it again.

MattyMax said:
I like to go to bed in a dry diaper so it has max compacity. A wet diaper in the morning is a nice thing to wake up to.

And to add to that, having it near capacity but not leaking is a nice plus.

I have never tried it but the thought of it makes me want to do it

Oceltot said:
dont. You'll wake up cold, and from what I experience, its basically useless by morning. Doesn't really work and always leaks when I use a wet diaper I slept in, even if I wet little. I mean if it's a thick capacity maybe it might work better.

Molicare hold A LOT. If they're leaking when you wet them in the morning, chances are you've not put it on properly.

parcelboy2 said:
No a good fitting diaper and once asleep I don't notice the smell :biggrin:

:laugh: you're one of a kind buddy ^^

Or sleeping can shift the diaper fits. As well as another male factor that can and always occurs at night can stretch it out and lossen the fit. The main issue is clumping and thus the wicking gets hurt.

I wear cloth & plastic pants, which I find to be quite secure against leakage. I find that waking up wet is quite infantile, whether done awake or asleep. For me it adds to the experience.

SnowBlitz said:
Molicare hold A LOT. If they're leaking when you wet them in the morning, chances are you've not put it on properly.

Abenas hold more, I've managed on multiple occasions to max out Molicares and had leaked on my bed quite a bit.

Oceltot said:
Or sleeping can shift the diaper fits. As well as another male factor that can and always occurs at night can stretch it out and lossen the fit. The main issue is clumping and thus the wicking gets hurt.

Plus, you're just leaky.

But no, seriously. You should be excited for the couple AB/DL companies launching small padding soon :D

I know of Northshore care and their supreme smalls. What other true smalls are coming?

Have been going to bed padded for the past few nights. The other night I woke up at 2am and wet my cloth diaper, I had trouble getting back to sleep and was waking up heaps before having to get up for work at 7am. Last night was a different story, Was watching a movie (Ex Machina, watch it, its good) and wet during. Went to sleep and was fast asleep by around 1am and slept all the way through, was a great feeling.

Definitely worth it. Love sleeping in cloth, it just feels so much more secure to me.

Snivy said:
:laugh: you're one of a kind buddy ^^
So are you my friend :thumbsup:

I have even gone as far as sleeping messy with no problems!

I've slept wet, it's not bad actually but some diapers may clump and be uncomfortable for the night and you need to be careful if it's full because it could leak.

I really enjoy sleeping in a wet diaper

Sleeping in wet diaper is very enjoyable it's warm wet squishy like others have mentioned and waking up in the morning is even better in my opinion.

I guess I am starting another 'binge' cycle, as I had an early meeting at work and had a few hours off in the afternoon. Diapered up, wet, drank a large glass of water and dozed off into a great nap. Woke up about a hour and a half later and wet again. Ended up filling my M4 in a couple hours laying in bed and absolutely loved it.

I like to wear a dry diaper to bed. The next morning I will be in a wet diaper, when I wake up. I have been do this for years. You will have a nice warm, wet, squishy, bulge feeling when you wake up. Sometimes a smelly diaper too. If I don't wear a dry diaper to bed. I will have to change wet bed sheets. When I try a new diaper for overnight. I use GoodNites disposable bed mats. Because I don't know if the new diaper will leak or not the next morning I wake up.

I enjoy also wetting in my diaper and then going to sleep in it wet. If I go to sleep wearing a dry diaper I will usually wet in it some time during the night so I can wake up very wet. It gives me great pleasure mainly from that wet and warm feel we get from peeing in our diapers. On some occasions I have gone to bed wearing only cloth diaper without any plastic pants. I like waking up in a wet bed. But then the disadvantage is cleaning the wet bedsheets. I have mattress protector under my sheets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back