Sleeping in Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it hard to sleep if I have to pee, so I sleep wet more than I sleep dry. The only time I go to bed in a dry diaper is if I wet first (or *gasp* use the potty) and then change into a dry diaper right before bed. They're both nice though.

I have trouble sleeping in diapers because I get too "excited" then I can't sleep. But then if I fix that excitement, I don't want to wear diapers anymore :(

Well generally the times I do go to sleep in my diapee I'm dry and the only time it ends up wet is when I either wake up and don't wanna go to the bathroom or I have an accident

Been sleeping padded for the last few weeks. Can't bring myself to go to sleep wet, I'm just to worried about leaks although have taken all precautions. The only issue I have is that I'm normally a side sleeper, and although I di sleep on my back I find it uncomfortable trying to get to sleep when on my back.

Myself I like sleeping in a dry diaper. If I wake up having to pee I just go if I can relax enough to. Then go back to sleep.

I always wear two tena super briefs to bed. It helps me sleep

I always seem to do pee pee before bed, and I fall asleep better if my diaper is wet.

I love sleeping with a nappy on, and I do not want to wet it when going to sleep. It would be okay if I wet it during the night but I never do it, either. It's so insanely deep in my brain and habits that nothing will break it.
Once I saw one of those "going to toilet" dreams when I was not wearing a nappy. I legit had to go REALLY BAD and in the dream I dash about and try to find a loo to sit in. Finally I find one, and feel a very rewarding feeling of my bladder emptying with force. As I sit in the dream all "Ahh..." on the porcelain throne, I snap awake and instantly think "NO." and check if I peed myself, but even that time I was completely dry! And I felt it so distinct, so real <_<;

I tend to wet right when I wake up and then sleep another 1-3 hours in the wet morning diaper x)

I wear a comficare L10 to bed and now waking up wet nearly every other night

I like both but usually I'm wet when I go to sleep because I love waking up in a wet diaper.

I generally like to stay in a dry diaper during the night. On a few occasions I've tried waking up in the middle of the night, wetting, and going back to sleep. Almost every time I wake up about an hour and a half later feeling rather cold and uncomfortable. I guess it's just something I need to grow more accustomed to. Could also have to do with my not so high quality diapers.

higher sap diapers will keep your skin feeling dryer

bambinod said:
higher sap diapers will keep your skin feeling dryer

...and warmer.

I put a plastic sheet on my bed for tonight. This will be the first time I allow myself to wet my diaper in bed. Who knows might even mess. Question. About how long should I stay in a wet diaper?

A&d ointment plus baby powder, you be fine

Dry for me, this way I know if I wet while asleep. Also If I pee 3 or 4 times during the night then I don't worry about leaks

Honestly as a truck driver I spend alot of time in a sleeper with no bathroom and I drink about a gallon of tea and soda while driving so when I fall asleep I'm dead. As a teen I had to adapt to light sleep to stop bed wetting but in the two months since I switched over from local bus driving to OTR freight delivery my exaustion has gone through the roof and I have started wetting unconciously again. Quite fun for me so I can't go to bed wet or I leak in my truck. Flip side my son dosent feel so isolated anymore. Since my little brother recently outgrew wetting regularly my son has slumped a bit thinking he is the only one still in diapers so daddy wetting now while embarrassing for me at first he has came back around and kinda formed a more stronger bond with me that we never had before (we love it in secret but honestly I never wanted my son to see me in a diaper but now I have to wear one at night as nesesity or I will soak my bed, while he has pissed on me it comes with the territory of having kids I don't want to have him wake up in the truck soaking knowing it was not his pullup that leaked but daddy having an accident on him I would be so depressed and mad at myself )

nikthewerelion said:
Dry for me, this way I know if I wet while asleep. Also If I pee 3 or 4 times during the night then I don't worry about leaks

Same here and I have wet 6 days out of 7 in the last week as I go to bed at 8:30 ish due to getting up at 4:45am [emoji42] and I wet in the first couple of hours of sleep b

I only usually have an accident once a week but I usually wake up to pee at like 230-4am to pee and I always use my diaper cuz I don't wanna risk not falling asleep , when I gotta be up at 530am. If I go to bed too early and I can't fall asleep for a while IL end up wetting once or twice before I fall asleep, if my insomnia is bad enuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back