Sleeping in diapers?

Lately I have found myself to need to wear diapers/nappies more than I did in the past as I've been partially incontinent since 2010, however in the past few months I've hardly never been out of diapers at night this is to prevent any potentially embarrassing situations.

Usually during the day I don't need to wear diapers/nappies as an adult however of late I've sort of become through no fault or desire of my own dependant on this form of protection something that I haven't had to do in decades,

as the last time I had to wear diapers/nappies sort of 24l7 was when I was a child from the ages of birth to nine and a half, as per my earlier replies.

Although I am greatful rather than embarrassed to wear this form of undergarments as it helps me sleep more without worrying about wetting the bed as specially if I am abroad.

I sleep fine wearing a diaper. Haven’t really had any issues with any sleeping position while diapered.

Diapers generally do not hurt your hip from the padding, however, try not to make the bottom tapes too tight as this will cause hip pain after a while.

Reactions: littledreamers333
Nappy for bed time is great as should you start to wake to pee, you can just go pee pee and then go back to sleep without turning the lights on and getting out of bed.

I really like sleeping in a diaper and it's very practical too, no need to get up in the night to use the toilet. Saves me three trips.

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
Wearing diapers to bed is my and only way to guarantee a good night's sleep. I personally tape my on extra tight. The tighter the better. I don't think I've ever regretted going to sleep padded. It's just an unbeatable feeling.

For me I took time until a got comfortable with diapers overnight. Rarely in them overnight but sometimes yes and it is excellent. Side sleep or front.

There is no chance of sleeping without a Nappy for me, I just could not get asleep to start with as I know I would very quickly be in a wet bed.
Besides that I love sleeping in a well prepared nightime Nappy as it gives me the security from leaks and therefore peace of mind !

There is beating that feeling of getting up in the morning with a very heavy hot secure bulging Nappy wrapped securely around your butt 😀win win situation for me.

Reactions: DinoFrant
It’s definitely my favourite time to wear nappies, and it can be very convenient too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back