Sleep paralysis and Dreams

LilReg

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
Hey all, Reg here. I recently started having sleep paralysis about 10 minutes after i was trying to get to sleep, twice. It was a freaky experience.
The first occurence was kinda like astral projection. I dreamt that I was flying above my bed, it ended shortly after and I was awake and conscious, but paralysed. I thought to myself "What the fuck was that?" after I snapped out of the paralysis. I was facing my wall with my eyes open, so I couldn't see anything that was a hallucination,
Second occurance
The second time I had SP was a night ago. I was facing the wall like last time, but my SP wasn't that extreme. I tried to scream, but i couldn't. Somehow, i managed to put my fist up and punch the wall, but everything felt as if It was in slow motion, or underwater. I tried biting myself to make me snap out of it. Luckily I wasn't hurt, thank god. Was this just a dream in my room? Any tips on how to combat this? I might document SP experiences.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Edgewater
I have heard about sleep paralysis, but have never experienced it. From what little I know, my first call would have been to my doctor's office. And, then there is the freaky side dealing with aliens, which is far outside of my preview.

I've dealt with sleep paralysis many times. I haven't gotten it lately, but still I remember. You try all you want to wake up, try to move, but you're body won't move. There's many people who don't believe in it, and then there's those who are frightened by it. I've been visited many times in bed by... things, and that's just something you can't escape. You think you're safe in bed with your eyes closed, but that's where they'll come to you. You ever sense a feeling you're not alone? Ever feel something hovering over you staring into your very soul? Be careful who you spend time with. The devil comes in many forms and grows in the hearts of the wicked. He can be standing right next to you and you'll never know.

• Wow
Reactions: Edgewater
Back