Skirting the Issue

My addiction is girls leggings. 30+ and counting. To be fair, I do wear them all in rotation through out the cold months but wife says 'you have enough'. That plaid skirt you have with the orange/purple/pink/yellow is cute. Like the all white with dots and the ruffles at the bottom.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, KBoy, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
Littlebabybecca said:
While shopping this past weekend with my wife I saw a cute skirt and put it in our carriage. My wife promptly took it out and said I have way too many... I gave her the sad puppy look, but she stood firm. When we came home, just to prove her point she pulled out a few of my skirts that I haven't worn in a while. Here are just 12 of them, I guess I do have quite few as I know there are at least dozen more in my draw...

View attachment 124245
View attachment 124246
View attachment 124247
View attachment 124248
View attachment 124249
I probably will get in trouble but I don’t think it is possible to have to many. Did she at least let you get a photo of what could of been the perfect skirt? Awesome start to a collection btw. 😘😘😘🥰😻

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, babylock1 and BobbiSueEllen
babylock1 said:
Have 3 similar skirts (Torrid brand) with the merry widow lace closing modified with white lacing. The entry point is a back zipper. Rear hem line about 2 inches longer than the front. These do a real good job of hiding a bulky padded diaper and diaper cover.
View attachment 124334View attachment 124336View attachment 124337
But I thought when you can flash a little booty with diaper was a good thing? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, babylock1 and BobbiSueEllen
Absolutely delightful and all so short so that your nappy and frillies are on view for everyone to see

• Love
Reactions: GabyinPurple, Samantha, babylock1 and 1 other person
GabyinPurple said:
But I thought when you can flash a little booty with diaper was a good thing? 🤷‍♀️
That's a nice skirt!

Reactions: GabyinPurple and BobbiSueEllen
GabyinPurple said:
Maybe not so much the diaper itself - BUT - a fancy diaper cover with frilly detailing - now we are in for something to comment about !

• Love
Reactions: GabyinPurple and Sissybabyminky
Littlebabybecca said:
While shopping this past weekend with my wife I saw a cute skirt and put it in our carriage. My wife promptly took it out and said I have way too many... I gave her the sad puppy look, but she stood firm. When we came home, just to prove her point she pulled out a few of my skirts that I haven't worn in a while. Here are just 12 of them, I guess I do have quite few as I know there are at least dozen more in my draw...

View attachment 124245
View attachment 124246
View attachment 124247
View attachment 124248
View attachment 124249
some nice skirts you have there my friends daughter just gave me these skirts for my xmas and i cant wait to wear them 😍 love all things shiny and sparkly ❤️ xxx

Attachments

• 20231209_163457.jpg
    20231209_163457.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 10
  • 20231209_163506.jpg
    20231209_163506.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GabyinPurple and Littlebabybecca
I don't have that many but I do have a few skirts.

Reactions: GabyinPurple
GabyinPurple said:
I probably will get in trouble but I don’t think it is possible to have to many. Did she at least let you get a photo of what could of been the perfect skirt? Awesome start to a collection btw. 😘😘😘🥰😻
That is only a small selection of all my skirts, those are the ones that I haven't worn in a while. I posted a picture of the skirt I wasn't allowed to buy further up in this thread. It was a pink denim skirt from Target. I already have a white and a black one. Here is my white denim...
20210311_122445.jpg

20210311_121458.jpg

IMGP0107.JPG

IMGP0108.JPG

IMGP0124.JPG

20210311_122441cr.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, JensBabyGirl, GabyinPurple and 2 others
Littlebabybecca said:
That is only a small selection of all my skirts, those are the ones that I haven't worn in a while. I posted a picture of the skirt I wasn't allowed to buy further up in this thread. It was a pink denim skirt from Target. I already have a white and a black one. Here is my white denim...
View attachment 125132

View attachment 125131

View attachment 125133

View attachment 125134

View attachment 125135

View attachment 125136
Did you buy it like that or was it a "modded from trousers" kinda job? I've done a couple of those. Looks cuuuute

Littlebabybecca said:
View attachment 125132

View attachment 125131

View attachment 125133

View attachment 125134

View attachment 125135

View attachment 125136
I was a little quick I did see it later. But nice share with the with and those tights 💜💜💜

Jbdl said:
Did you buy it like that or was it a "modded from trousers" kinda job? I've done a couple of those. Looks cuuuute
I bought it, It came from Walmart girls dept.

GabyinPurple said:
I was a little quick I did see it later. But nice share with the with and those tights 💜💜💜
If you are referring to the purple tights, they are actually leggings ;)

20210311_122534cr.jpg

Fun day (33).jpg

Fun day (17).jpg

Good Morning (20).jpg

• Love
Reactions: Ali123, GabyinPurple and OnePiece
  • Love
Reactions: Angelapinks and Littlebabybecca
IMG_8134.jpeg

We’re in an undisclosed location, mommy and I went for a drive and I wore this. Of course I had a wig on plus a mask so as to not give away my identity. The only thing I removed was the white thick cotton tights I was wearing

Reactions: mistykitty and Seasonedcitizen
Diaperedforsuresince17 said:
View attachment 125309

We’re in an undisclosed location, mommy and I went for a drive and I wore this. Of course I had a wig on plus a mask so as to not give away my identity. The only thing I removed was the white thick cotton tights I was wearing
A mask makes it a lot easily to pass as female.

Reactions: KittyninjaW
Reading this thread I shutter in the fact that I am working on a project right now that I'm looking to complete. As a guy, I get overwhelmed by the sheer insane ammount of various skirts, tops, shoes, leggings, etc to pick from. I start with a few keywords, and find myself looking for an hour or more comparing things before any decisions are made. I am working to make set designed outfits from hair to toe. That goes for styling a wig to be a specific hairstyle, and/or colors of the clothing. Most all of the clothing I am trying to get I like to be with some sort of glitter, sequins, rinestones, or holographic pattern on it. I have a few outfits already assembled from over the years for this project, and even go to the lengths of adding in accents like those holographic hair tinsil clips to wigs and such. Im in no rush as long as the outfits look as how I want them designed to be. I'm on the hunt now to find this white skirt, it has pink trim on the bottom, literly on like week 2 of hunting this exact miniskirt down to buy another one of it, but I WILL FIND IT!!! Only a matter of time, and if i can ever remember where I found the first one years ago!

Seasonedcitizen said:
A mask makes it a lot easily to pass as female.
When we went into the thrift store to look around my heart was beating rapidly but all I could say is yes mama and followed her in, I stayed close by her side and didn’t speak to anyone. Someone said I looked nervous and she said my little girl is just very shy like I was disabled and then we picked out a build a bear from the teddy bear pile. Mommy paid for the items and I got back in the backseat and we left and headed for the hotel and she went and checked in and drove to the back and entered the hallway and straight into our room

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Littlebabybecca said:

View attachment 124245
View attachment 124246
View attachment 124247
View attachment 124248
View attachment 124249
i think your skirts are lovely, but i also think your wife is right. I wish I were better able to appreciate what i have instead of (or at least in addition to) craving more. Curtseys.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Back