Skiing in Diapers

DL232

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Looking for advice on skiing in Diapers.

I'll take any tips but I had a specific question. Should I wear my onesie over or under my base layers?

Beyond that I'm man in my late twenties and I'm still a beginner at skiing so I'll probably be on green runs the whole time.

I went skiing once and loved it so I'm doing a solo trip. I'll be at Breck and Beaver creek the week of 2/12 if anyone wants to hang out with a fellow diaper lover.

Reactions: Canadianfalls
Glad to hear that you love skiing. I have skied for many years and almost always wear protection while I am out on the slopes. When/if a sudden urge hits, I cannot make it to a toilet in time to pee although sometimes I can complete the job in a restroom. I use a boys XL Goodnite and it works properly for MY needs (not advocating what one needs to wear--that's the individual's decision). I don't need a onesie with what I wear, but I certainly would think a onesie should go over just the diaper. I couldn't imagine what a onesie would feel like over my base layers.

Some pieces of advice on the skiing: just have fun out there; ski where you feel comfortable or maybe challenge yourself just a little bit; it's just you and the mountain, don't worry about how good others are or how fast they ski. I would also recommend that you take at least a half-day lesson at first so the instructor can help you move up to the next level(s) of skiing. There are lots of things to learn and they will help you be more comfortable and confident when and wherever you ski.

Have fun and be safe.

the only advice I have is don’t stay in a soaked nappy for too long as they cool down very quickly, it’s a amazing feeling when it’s so cold out and your nappy is nice and squishy but they cool down pretty quickly and that really chills your body’s core.
Otherwise enjoy it’s great!

Reactions: diaperdude
Skiing in diaper is very recommendable course of action. High capacity diaper is advisable, but which is good for prolonged movement.
In my case it is Tena Active Fit Maxi, BetterDry L or Attends Active Slip M10.
Try to change them when you can, they got cold if not used regularly.
Basic Layer under onesie. Try to have basic layer onesie. That is what I use. To much layers also not good, body will sweet more and latter you will feel cold.

wearforsafety said:
Skiing in diaper is very recommendable course of action. High capacity diaper is advisable, but which is good for prolonged movement.
In my case it is Tena Active Fit Maxi, BetterDry L or Attends Active Slip M10.
Try to change them when you can, they got cold if not used regularly.
Basic Layer under onesie. Try to have basic layer onesie. That is what I use. To much layers also not good, body will sweet more and latter you will feel cold.

I'm planning on bringing Tena Slip Active Fit Ultima (similar to the max) to wear around town, and BetterDry to wear the majority of the day if not all day on the mountain. I can see what you guys mean about getting cold though, I'll make sure I have a change if needed.

Clarify your last statement about onesies though. So you wear your thermal base layer under your onesie right?

Last edited:
Tena Slip Active are amazing and better dry are even more fun sounds like you are geared up and ready for an awesome day on the slops

As an aside, ski suits are very AB!

DL232 said:
I'm planning on bringing Tena Slip Active Fit Ultima (similar to the max) to wear around town, and BetterDry to wear the majority of the day if not all day on the mountain. I can see what you guys mean about getting cold though, I'll make sure I have a change if needed.

Clarify your last statement about onesies though. So you wear your thermal base layer under your onesie right?
I have basic layer which is onesie. Spandex onesie. Over that I have mid layer and over that outer layer which is overall (onesie) or two piece

I'm back from my trip, I chickened out the first two days. Then I decided to wear a BetterDry and it was amazing! I honestly ski'ed better with it.

It was my last day skiing and first diapered so I was very gentle on using it (1 full and 1 small wettings over 5 hours). I wish I had more time to figure out how much it could handle (within reason).

Towards the end of the day after the front of the diaper had been wet for over 4 hours I started to get a little cold but that could also have been from being outside and the wind was 30 mph on the chair lifts.

When I go back for solo trips I'll definitely be wearing. If I ski with Friends it will be tempting. I know it's discrete enough but everyone knows the logistics can be tricky.

Reactions: ICDiaperLover
Back