Status
Not open for further replies.

kieran051

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi all

My sister is a tbdl (I think) she keeps looking at my nappy stash. And has recently gotten her self a paci from yours truly as she begged me for me a week straight to buy her one. Should I leave a nappy on her bed for her to try or leave her come to me about wanting to try it on ??
Advice would be good

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
kieran051 said:
Hi all

My sister is a tbdl (I think) she keeps looking at my nappy stash. And has recently gotten her self a paci from yours truly as she begged me for me a week straight to buy her one. Should I leave a nappy on her bed for her to try or leave her come to me about wanting to try it on ??
Advice would be good

How old is she if she is a minor that could pose some issues an be inappropriate (imposing something onto her *not saying you are could be construed as such*), if she is a minor let her look stuff up and find her way, but also let her know there is nothing wrong with her.

She is turning 16 in july. That's what I was thinking don't want to lead a minor into it. But because she's almost 16 he's at that age of exploring herself and others

kieran051 said:
She is turning 16 in july. That's what I was thinking don't want to lead a minor into it. But because she's almost 16 he's at that age of exploring herself and others

Exactly leave it alone she will come for support, but dont involve yourself past that, teens are very impressionable, let her find herself :)

Reactions: CookieMonstah
kieran051 said:
my brother was younger and caught him looking at my stuff and I left a note saying to take one if he wanted and he did.

Reactions: TigerDL
Idaho said:
my brother was younger and caught him looking at my stuff and I left a note saying to take one if he wanted and he did.
Lucky guy.

Idaho said:
i actually like that idea .. you might say something to her like "you know where i keep my nappies? well, I don't count em" and give her a wink. gives you a reasonable deniability, but also gives her permission.

Reactions: TigerDL and db80
Haha....I was thinking that she'll probably steal one. So many of us started out by stealing a sibling's diaper though the ages were much younger. You could also talk to her and ask how far her desires go. She might appreciate having someone to talk to who understands and who can give some moral support. I sure would have liked that when I was 15.

Reactions: TigerDL
Interesting you joined six years ago and only now are you posting ...sorry Starting a thread!! Obviously now is the time you need our advice.
Wait 'til she's 16 then you can answer a few questions, lots and lots of info' and sneaking her through Adisc's back-door before she's 18? Not a good idea in fact don't!!!!!!! We've all had to wait for things, I had to wait for an adult nursery visit, it'd be nice if someone took the plunge and saw clients under 18 who are UK legal ...but no they fall under the prostitution umbrella so I had to wait another two years ...all those said waits are worth it!!!!!!!
Welcome to Adisc at last, good luck with this un-folding part of life (nappy joke - sorry!!!!!) you are lucky, you may end up with a family play-mate unless you're quite a bit older than her and se don't want yur as part of it yada yada.
Welcome one more time.
Have a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back