Sissy

LittleBabyBoy29

chastity locked up
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I am thinking about the sissy thing. How would get it started? and would like some pointers on this as well. Please help

What do you mean exactly? I don't really identify as 'sissy' but I do fit the name.. I like what I like and those things are cute 'girly' clothes and diapers / pacifiers. I lack aggression and have little self confidence. I also happen to be a genuine highly emphatic human , a great team player and a genuine friend to those who let me/accept me... I absolutely love my 'sissy' side and I would love one day if I woke up and my wardrobe was full of lovely dresses and cute outfits and my body female.. but yeah I'm losing my point!🤣. I truly LOVE my 'sissy' side and I love myself because I am genuine and naturally cute ! So that's where I start and finish being 'sissy'..

Reactions: KittyninjaW
Kittyinpink said:
What do you mean exactly? I don't really identify as 'sissy' but I do fit the name.. I like what I like and those things are cute 'girly' clothes and diapers / pacifiers. I lack aggression and have little self confidence. I also happen to be a genuine highly emphatic human , a great team player and a genuine friend to those who let me/accept me... I absolutely love my 'sissy' side and I would love one day if I woke up and my wardrobe was full of lovely dresses and cute outfits and my body female.. but yeah I'm losing my point!🤣. I truly LOVE my 'sissy' side and I love myself because I am genuine and naturally cute ! So that's where I start and finish being 'sissy'..
I 100 percent agree with this. I am very simular to this in that regard, however I mostly have to be a big, because of my brother. Still I honestly think that your question is kinda vague, do you mean you want to dress up like that?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kittyinpink
I want to start dressing up in cute clothes while in my diaper. like the clothes, bras, panties, and the whole 9 yards.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Kittyinpink
LittleBabyBoy29 said:
I want to start dressing up in cute clothes while in my diaper. like the clothes, bras, panties, and the whole 9 yards.
That sounds like a good idea. If you are curious about it , then I suggest you try. Obviously in private. Then find out how you feel and what you like. I don't actually have interest in bras.. but very interested in dresses , skirts , cute socks/hosiery , over size jumpers... Try it out.. and let us know how it makes you feel.. sometimes I wear cute diaper onsie passifier. Sometimes I wear cute jumper dress , panties... Each to our own...

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and LittleBabyBoy29
Pinterest has many pages on how to enjoy your feminine side. Just realize most of the photos are of real women.

I would suggest if you care to start out on this sissy adventure, determine what you'd like from the experience. Do you simply want to wear feminine clothes? Do you want to role play as a sissy for another's pleasure? Obviously, whatever your interests are, start out slowly. I think you'd be wise to start out with a budget in mind for what you are willing/able to spend on clothes. I'm lucky in that I have found my favorite panties are ones I can buy at Walmart and they come in a 6 pack for under $15.00. That is very budget friendly. From there I went to nighties which I've purchased from Amazon and they cost in the range of $10,00 - $15.00. I now have 3 of those. Again, budget friendly. Then, on to stockings, garters, and suspender stockings. Then a couple of dresses, a bra, and two bralettes. The bra and one of the dresses were in the $25.00 range. I cannot wear most of these items on a daily basis; but, I do wear panties most every day. I'm guessing I have spent around $350.00 since I started on my cross dressing adventure in June of 2020. Some things I purchased have been discarded simply because I didn't really care for them. Anyway, just go slow and enjoy it.

• Love
Reactions: LittleBabyBoy29, Kittyinpink, KittyninjaW and 1 other person
Bras and panties are cheap at Walmart. I used to get clothing at thrift stores at good prices. At the end of the season, they have a bag sale to clear out the store.

Seasonedcitizen said:
Bras and panties are cheap at Walmart. I used to get clothing at thrift stores at good prices. At the end of the season, they have a bag sale to clear out the store.
Do you tuck? So you can wear the cuter panties? I'm experimenting hiding my uglies with some success.. do you have any advice?

Kittyinpink said:
Do you tuck? So you can wear the cuter panties? I'm experimenting hiding my uglies with some success.. do you have any advice?
No. The trick to going out dressed is to blend in. Don’t wear skimpy clothing that draws attention. Tucking can cause medical issues you don’t want.

so it sounds like the cheap way is the way to go. the next time i go to the store will have to look at everything that was said.. Thank yall so much

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
LittleBabyBoy29 said:
so it sounds like the cheap way is the way to go. the next time i go to the store will have to look at everything that was said.. Thank yall so much
Like I said, I suggest cheap/inexpensive to start with. Who knows, you may enjoy it so much you want to ultimately wear the most expensive feminine attire you can afford and cross dress 100% with wigs, nails, shoes, etc. There is only one way to test the waters and that's to start one step at a time. Good luck.

Reactions: rbm and Seasonedcitizen
Peesalot said:
Like I said, I suggest cheap/inexpensive to start with. Who knows, you may enjoy it so much you want to ultimately wear the most expensive feminine attire you can afford and cross dress 100% with wigs, nails, shoes, etc. There is only one way to test the waters and that's to start one step at a time. Good luck.
thank you for the input.

Peesalot said:
My favorite panties are ones I can buy at Walmart.
When I want to buy something, the only way I can is online. I use eBay, setting their option to display their products' lowest price first. I also use the Microsoft Edge browser's option to look up usually over 10 other websites containing similar products. However, they have never found a website with a lower price than eBay. I've illustrated the two thongs I ordered, the lace floral print thong and the lace G-string thong.

Attachments

• Lace Floral Print Thong.jpg
    Lace Floral Print Thong.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Lace G-string Thong.jpg
    Lace G-string Thong.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: Kittyinpink, Seasonedcitizen and LittleBabyBoy29
Try either surfing the web anonymously or clear your cookies before each search, both allow vendors to see what you've searched for.

The three white floral lace panties I purchased, worn over one’s diapers and one illustrated here, are more beautiful and elegant than diapers. They are only worn at home, permitting removal before pooping in one’s diaper. In public, one cannot take off one’s panties before pooping in the diaper.

Attachments

• 000035-e466a40b-b611-4a6f-bdcd-8656f0fc7d39.JPG
    000035-e466a40b-b611-4a6f-bdcd-8656f0fc7d39.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
SeniorMan said:
The three white floral lace panties I purchased, worn over one’s diapers and one illustrated here, are more beautiful and elegant than diapers. They are only worn at home, permitting removal before pooping in one’s diaper. In public, one cannot take off one’s panties before pooping in the diaper.
Super dumb question because: A) I rarely wear my panties over diapers and B) never poop in my diapers. Why do you need to remove the panties before pooping in your diapers if the panties are on the outside of the diaper? Is the reason to prevent them from getting soiled in case of a leak? BTW, I adore these panties you mentioned you ordered. I ordered something similar that was delivered the afternoon after I left our winter home about 4 weeks ago. Right now they are in our mailbox (locked) awaiting my return in another 4 weeks. They are a high waisted floral lace silk panty in a purple color. I can hardly wait to get them on.

Lace Floral Print Thong.jpg

Peesalot said:
Is the reason to prevent them from getting soiled in case of a leak?
Yes

Reactions: Peesalot
so i just went got panties and a bra. lacey and sports bra

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Peesalot, New2DLWorld and 1 other person
LittleBabyBoy29 said:
so i just went got panties and a bra. lacey and sports bra
Let the fun begin. (y) 💞 Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Reactions: Kittyinpink, LittleBabyBoy29 and Seasonedcitizen
Back