Similar baby diapers to Pampers in Germany

anon2022

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey guys,

Im working on extending my stash and was wondering if any of you can recommend some more baby diapers I could maybe add to my collection. I’d love for them to be similar size wise to the Baby Dry Size 8. Now, since I live in Germany I unfortunately can’t get most of the baby diapers that are talked about here, so I was wondering if there were fellow Germans around (or people who’ve been here) that could recommend some diapers.

Thx in advance!

You can also take a look at these: Bebe Cash Free Life. Have not tested them myself. They are size 6 but I think they actually compare to bigger nappies (it is the biggest size, 18kg+).
If you try any of these please write a short review how you think they are. Also would be interesting to know the dimensions of these nappies, especially the length.

Ibysan said:
You can also take a look at these: Bebe Cash Free Life. Have not tested them myself. They are size 6 but I think they actually compare to bigger nappies (it is the biggest size, 18kg+).
If you try any of these please write a short review how you think they are. Also would be interesting to know the dimensions of these nappies, especially the length.
Already ordered the Kiwisto product and I’m definitely gonna give an update! Maybe I’ll check those out too..

So, small update: Received the Kiwisto Diapers today, and size wise they’re exactly the same as the Pampers Size 8. However, since they don’t have stretchy sides, I can’t wear them.

Reactions: Ibysan
Ibysan said:
Those are really tiny and did not fit me.

With regards to pullups (you did not name them specifically but doesn't hurt to mention), Save Express (German webshop and arguably the biggest online diaperstore there is) has several pullups in stock that are sized similarly to drynite, for a fraction of the costs: ID Comfy Junior, Bambo Dreamy and Babylove L.

Waddler said:
Those are really tiny and did not fit me.

With regards to pullups (you did not name them specifically but doesn't hurt to mention), Save Express (German webshop and arguably the biggest online diaperstore there is) has several pullups in stock that are sized similarly to drynite, for a fraction of the costs: ID Comfy Junior, Bambo Dreamy and Babylove L.
Thx for the info, I’ll give those a try too! How do they compare absorbency-wise?

anon2022 said:
So, small update: Received the Kiwisto Diapers today, and size wise they’re exactly the same as the Pampers Size 8. However, since they don’t have stretchy sides, I can’t wear them.
Too bad about the stretch. Hoped they would be more stretchy.
When it comes to these types of nappies you usually need to create some type of extenders anyway. One easy way is to take the sides of one nappie and use it to extend the tabs on another (you just put them in a chain). This works quite well if the length is ok. You can also do more complicated ones gluing or fusing multiple pieces together but the simplest are usually the best.

Back