SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't slept in a diaper in at least two years! Excited tonight to finally break my dry streak...in more ways than one!!! I really hope I can wake up to a nice wet diaper 😀

Slept in Dry 24/7. Was little wet when went to sleep. After waking up this morning it's now very wet. Time to go to work now though.

This will be my first time doing sleep in diapers friday! diaper for the evening: abena m4.

The next official SIDF is on May 6th.

I sleep in my favorite brand every night so I will participate every time.

so my first OFFICIAL SIDF :p. diaper for the evening: abena m4. and added bonus: aww so cute green paci cuz i sleeps better with it. oh and a nice glass of cheap white wine. box wine cuz its cheap, and still works to loosen me up :)

Last edited:
Fruday is usually beer night so good thick disposable is always in order, always wear at night during the week but drink a lot less during the day and night so I don't wet very often during the week nights

sleeping in a ID Slip Expert with a liner inside.

Well I slept like a baby in my old style crinklz it was wet 'n' messy

Slept in a fairly soggy Little Pawz and my LKS.

I slept in a SDK 2.0, wish I had cuddled with my teddy bear, maybe tonight.

Well after beer night, put a nice thick tena ultima on, wet 3 times before i got into bed, so i new id wake up very wet, not sure i wet in my sleep but it was nice waking up all swollen and wet, best way to wake up....

I always miss the date *sigh* .someone please pm me before the next one

Adiba said:

sleep diapered every night and you'll never miss it!

The next official SIDF is this Friday, June 3rd.

bambinod said:
sleep diapered every night and you'll never miss it!

Then it wouldn't be special,would it?

Adiba said:

Done! I'll be padded up in a SDK

I'll be in a Tykable tonight

Got on my Good Nite ready for some fun.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Added bonus that it's SIDF! I didn't even realise until now but in an ABU little pawz already :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back