SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! I love SIDF. 5 points for me. Now its time to watch soccer!

Went to bed at 10.30pm and slept really well. Got up at 9.30 this morning, so with 11 hours in bed five points were inevitable!

uhg wish i could do it, dont have any diapers though

SID is every night for me but since it's Friday and I have just changed from a Snuggies to a beautiful thick gorgeous ABU Simple white medium and about to go to sleep thought I would post what I am feeling is what a dream cloud would feel like.

I wet to bed last night wearing a diaper and plastic panties. I was so wet by 2 AM that I had to change my diaper because I was starting to leak. As I type this note I am still in the second diaper and it also is very wet. I guess I may have had too many soft drinks and beers yesterday. LOL>

Participated for the first time ever! My Dry 24/7 was absolutely soaked when I went to bed and is even more so now :)

The next "Sleep in Diapers Friday" is April 1st this year on "April Fool's Day".

:educate:

For me, diapers are still every night due to bedwetting. I have tried a couple of disposables, but I still like cloth diapers and plastic pants better. It's a chilly night here so I will snuggle up in my fleece pj's with a good, heavy cloth diaper and white plastic pants. Nothing fancy tonight, just good protection.

It's "Sleep in Diapers Friday"...or is it?...You be the judge. Don't be tricked

Im sleeping in a Northshore Supreme and a mens long nightshirt, I already feel comfy

I got my SDK v2.0 just in time to wear for this SIDF! What a special treat.

I'm happy to say that I participated in my first SIDF! Earned all 5 points and had such a comfortable night. Woke up with an Underjam on my bottom and a Rapunzel plushie in my arms. Nothing better. :) Might have to have an encore tonight.

Congratulations Pearl on your first SIDF! Was it also your first time ever sleeping in a diaper? If so, I'm surprised you were able to sleep well the first time. It took me months to get used to sleeping all night in a diaper.

Went to bed nicely padded in a bambino. Woke up, wet, and then enjoyed the morning glow with a pacifier.

I did my first SIDF! Went to bed in a Goodnite, woke up with it good and swollen up. Had some work to do, so continued to enjoy it. Had more to input, and I'll leave it at that. A very good night, and fun morning!

cloth diapers

diaperbobby said:
For me, diapers are still every night due to bedwetting. I have tried a couple of disposables, but I still like cloth diapers and plastic pants better. It's a chilly night here so I will snuggle up in my fleece pj's with a good, heavy cloth diaper and white plastic pants. Nothing fancy tonight, just good protection.
hi bobby cloth diapers with plastic pants every night for me too,keep up the good fight.

First SIDF!

Honestly had a super hard time falling asleep, I got maybe an hour and a half of actual good sleep. At least today's saturday so I had a chance to pass out during the day after I got changed :p 4 Points!

I've had a bit of a weekend, myself, and haven't had enough time blocked out to deal with things on the interwebs, so I'm posting now. I went to sleep in a Spoiled, and due to the hours of my new job at about 3 a.m. on Saturday morning. Woke up nice and wet at 10 a.m. feeling more refreshed than I have in a while. So good in fact that I made a color version of a line art I'd seen on DeviantArt. I need to do a few touches, but I'll post a link to my DA page once I put it up.

Little2Roo said:
Congratulations Pearl on your first SIDF! Was it also your first time ever sleeping in a diaper? If so, I'm surprised you were able to sleep well the first time. It took me months to get used to sleeping all night in a diaper.

Thank you!

It was my first time sleeping in a diaper. I have become more comfortable with wearing one since I have worn in the day from time to time. Sometimes, I forget I'm wearing one. I slept great and woke up really happy and alert- something I haven't experienced in a long time.

Every day must be a Friday for me-sobering thought that the last 10 years of nightly diapers have cost me over £3000UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back