SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
arcituthis said:
It's time for SIDF! Happy Labor Day weekend everyone and have a great SIDF! :D

You as well! I picked up a sample pack of Certainty pull ups at Walgreen's today for my first SIDF for about a year. Two of them and it came with a guard. Probably not good enough for a complete night of wetting but it satisfies the SIDF requirement.

Stay diapered, my friends!

Even if you wear every night, this is a special night!
I am wearing a Northshore Super Supreme with a goodnights insert (read booster), and I fully expect it to be soaked almost to leakage by morning.
But then what else is new, or can be expected on SIDF?
Have a wonderful soaked diaper night!

I only have men's assurance. Glad and thankful to have them but kind of underwhelming. Anyway, happy SIDF :)!

Argh, time zones. I'll have to wait until next week.

I'm glad this tradition is being kept up :)

In a northshore diaper for the night.

5 points for me!

Tena Slip Maxi, the REAL ones with the plastic backing

Enjoyed a good Friday night with a Tena Classic and plastic baby pants with a full load of oatmeal!

I got 5 points, and it only took about 5 hours to really soak that diaper. I had to change to a dry one, and it is nearly soaked to leaking. One boosted diaper has always been plenty for me at night, but I had lots of fun anyway!

Kinda scared at getting adult daiper found easier to wear multiple size 6 toddler's diapers.
Thank God for duck tape :p...

Sleeping in

I'm gonna work on that now

Wore all night but had to be up driving past midnight. Was a great opportunity to wear and use though.

In a diaper right now, relaxing for the weekend! Nothing better than that! :)

I did SIDF for the first time last night, was pretty cool :)

I sleep in thick cloth diapers every night,last night I slept in my cloth diaper as well,stayed in my wet night diapers till noon,it was soaked almost falling down,lol

Yesterday I have slept in Molicare premium soft super (not my favourite, but ok). I have fallen asleep dry but in the morning my diaper was wet! I want to experience true bedwetting again (due some psychological needs), and so that was great achievement for me. Currently I wet my diaper unconsciously in only about 7% of nights, but I hope in improvement.
Enjoy your next SIDF! :)

I was dry last night. Hopefully wet tonight

Firzen said:
Yesterday I have slept in Molicare premium soft super (not my favourite, but ok). I have fallen asleep dry but in the morning my diaper was wet! I want to experience true bedwetting again (due some psychological needs), and so that was great achievement for me. Currently I wet my diaper unconsciously in only about 7% of nights, but I hope in improvement.
Enjoy your next SIDF! :)

I never did bed wet but now like you I sometimes fall asleep dry and wake up wet as I did last night

Fascinating said:
I was dry last night. Hopefully wet tonight

Been there and done it [emoji3] asleep at 10pm woke up at midnight to a wet diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back