SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems super fun, I can't wait front months.

You don't need to wait for months, bama. I admit SIDF is a lot of fun, but so is any night you can sleep in a diaper, and basically fulfill SIDF requirements, even if you don't give yourself the 5 Pont reward. I strongly think there are several who can't join in ON SIDF exactly as specified (I am one of those) but if I can complete everything, except the exact time frame specified, but do complete the total hours and all the other 'requirements', then I personally am satisfied that I met all requirements. And if you can't join us on the first friday, then do the SIDF requirements on whichever night you can, then gleefully proclaim your completion to us. Of course, being able to state you did SIDF on the specified night, along with a like minded group is more fun, but sleeping overnight in the diaper of your choice is the ultimate goal. So, sleep in a diaper when you can, and claim one night a month as the night you completed SIDF!

Oh, yes, those who are incontinent and need to wear 24/7 also participate, and I suspect use the same guidelines I use. So wear that diaper as stuffed and padded as you like, and above all, enjoy that diaper!

None, feeling too down for it

I sleep in a nappy every friday

I am anxiously awaiting my first SIDF. I recently got a case of Spoiled, by Rearz as a gift from a friend who I helped, apparently very much. so I will be starting SIDF ith a bang. :smile: It seems like I'm going to miss out on point 4, because I am in college for 14 credit hours, plus I work, but I will try.. :sad:

- - - Updated - - -

I also have to disagree with your sig, blondiewoof, because the following thing actually happened while me and a friend went fishing.

Friend: -standing in the river- Why do I feel wet?
Me: Because you're standing in the river? :shrug:
Friend: :wallbash:

Tonight is not a specifically SIDF friday, but it is friday, and I have on a Northshore Air Supreme, with a Goodnites Tru-Fit l-xl pad. I am ready, I think for the night!
G'nite everyone!

- - - Updated - - -

Tonight is not a specifically SIDF friday, but it is friday, and I have on a Northshore Air Supreme, with a Goodnites Tru-Fit l-xl pad. I am ready, I think for the night!
G'nite everyone!
P.S. I love it, RWBYKing!

I always wear diapers to sleep on Friday, but I also wear diapers to sleep on Monday and Wednesday.

I am in diapers 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.

That time of the month again!

Bah! Almost forgot. I have the house to myself tonight so I'm wearing anyway. :)

All ready for SIDF! I love this, and to my surprise, my boss gave me mandatory time off for till the 19th! I think he might have given me that 'cause I'm a workaholic...oops. Well anyway, I've got a Spoiled by Rearz on for the occasion, and I'm gonna be all in my little headspace in about an an hour. I already feel pretty relaxed, so that's good!

UPDATE: I just realized that I forgot to mention it is paid vacation.

Diapered like always (bedwetter). I'm wearing think cloth training pants (2 pair) from Baby-pants and Baby-pants soft milky-white plastic pants over them. Soft, thick, and comfy.

zipperless said:
That time of the month again!

Sounds like a period fetish site. As every night diapered and ready for bed, tonight in an M-4.

Im wearing a Northshore Supreme, I am diapered every night being that I'm a bedwetter

Northshore AirSupreme, with a good-nights Tru-fit pad under a Northshore insert. I expect it to be more than enough for tonight.

I had a nice wet night now up and changed but now in poopy one

In a GoodNite. Not the most luxurious of padding, but it's something.

Heh, I slept in my Snuggies Waddler. It's thin enough where I can comfortably get to sleep without thinking about it too much. :D

Slept all nice and comfy, got my points as well.
and for the first weekend in forever I got a decent amount of sleep

Got my 5 points! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back