SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be in Tena Slip Maxi for sleeping tomorrow at Midwest FurFest.

I'll actually be sitting this one out because of work. :shrug:

I've already done mine in a nice comficare as I work nights I went to bed at 7:30am and got up at 3:30pm and it's now 4:45pm utc

I really have to pee, but I don't wanna get out of bed! Good thing I'm diapered, so I don't have to! Wearing a Walgreens Certainty and it feels great!

M4'd. Sleep tight, everyone!

I'm already laying down with a bellissimo on under my onesie pajamas, good night everybody.

I am sad that I'll be missing my first SIDF since I've been with the ADISC community due to me working until 2 am however I sure there will be many more to come that I WILL get to participate in :)

Im in mine now

Gonna end up sleeping in a Bellissimo tonight I think...wow, I forgot how long you can wear these!

Just got my order from WearingClouds last night. Suprisingly, I got the SDK I ordered on somewhat more snugly than I was expecting due to my waist being 3'' short of the size range. As for points, I think I've earned all of them again. Now I'm wondering if I should change into another diaper or not.

I wore a Dry 24/7 with an Abena Abri-Let Maxi Booster inside... Now it's "Wake up in Diapers Saturday"! :D

-Gus

I fell asleep in an M4 with 4 quadro boosters, never tried more than 2 at a time but now is my favorite combo. Its soo poofy soft:biggrin:. Got my pony plushies with me and watched Netflix till I fell asleep. I forgot to post B4 sleeping so I hope I made the deadline.

Tried to sleep in a Bambino Teddy that i had just gotten. After fighting the tapes for 10 minutes I gave up and put on a Absorbency Plus with my Dependeco cover. What a disappointing Bambino experience. I have one more from the sample back. Hopefully it goes better.

Wore a dry 24/7 to sleep last night, still wearing it :)

Wore a Tena Slip Maxi to bed last night.

I messed up and did not wet due to no need until I got to the shower this morning. Maybe tonight is the night.

Sleep in Diapers Friday? I have to take part once!

I think by wearing diapers just ounce in awhile is good it feels special its feels so nice and soothing wearing diapers because if you weat them to much it wont seem like sch a treat.

I wear diapers 24/7 and every time I put one on it feels special and like a treat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back