SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
allenmarin said:
Wearing an M4 2x boosted, laying in bed wearing footed pajamas snuggling my plushie and watching Netflix. This SIDF I'm finding more enjoyable than the last 'cause last time it was still too warm for feety-pajamas, they make it way better.

Watch X-Files! Lol

Laying here in my nice, warm, wet Pampers Baby Dry Size 6. Messy? Not yet. ;)

Slept in a NorthShore Supreme. I'm impressed.

luvtowearpampers said:
Laying here in my nice, warm, wet Pampers Baby Dry Size 6. Messy? Not yet. ;)

oh, they'll get there! Saturday morning always sees the most abuse to my diapers.

This is the first time I officially participated, sitting in a wet M4 that I wore all night, do I get 5 points? :)

I slept quite soundly through the night. Now I have woken up and can feel that I'm a bit wet.

Either i got 4 points or 0 points, cause i did everything the rules said, except that i went to bed at 6 am XD

Anyhow, it was fun :)

I spent about 13 hours in my Abri M4, with a Pampers l/xl diaper and one goodnights stuffer. I cut away all but the absorbant portion of the Pampers, and put it inside the M4 between the M4 stuffing and my rear, with the goodnights booster onthe outside of the M4, again facing my rear. I don't how much it held but the M4 was nearly full, the Pampers was full, and the insert was about 1" thick. And it was used quite heavily during the night, and best of all, NO LEAKS! It would have held at least one more wetting I think, but I decided not to push things any further. I will try something different next month. And what a waddle today!:thumbsup:

Even if it was unintentional (never really bothered to look at this thread until now), I did my first SIDF last night! Honestly not that different from any other time I've worn, though it did bring back some memories of sleeping in GoodNites as a kid. Ended up wearing it most of the day today, and forgot I even had it on at times, the new GNs are really soft and quiet.

I didn't participate last night but I got a 28 pack of Tena Stretch Super. I'll.be wearing one tonight. I have a wet one on now so I'll probably change. Maybe.

Snivy said:
So, how many points does everyone have from SIDF? Please quote me with your answer!

Sleep In Diapers Friday
An ADISC Tradition

Here are the points you can win.

Point 1
Get the date right! SIDF begins before midnight (24:00 or 12:00AM) Friday night/Saturday morning in your timezone. If it's not SIDF, you shouldn't be getting any of these made up points, though you still get the enjoyment of sleeping in a diaper anyways!

I got padded at 4:30 and slept 6:00-8:00 pm. Then woke up and ate a couple burritos and went back to sleep for another 3 hours. I wad in the vehicle the whole night and had to drive 2:00 am to 5:30 am. When I arrived at my destination I was wet but no leaks. I did not change until I got to church Saturday morning around 11:00 am. So I was not in bed but I was asleep in a diaper before midnight.

Point 2
Wear a diaper! It doesn't matter what kind of a diaper it is; just wear some sort of a diaper on SIDF night to earn this point.
I think I wore a simplicity with a youth pull-ups inside and a booster inside that. The youth pants hold up against leaks amazingly well.

Point 3
Leave the diaper on for the duration of the night. This means using it as it was intended to be used. If you need to change and have another diaper you can use, change into it to keep up with this point! (Note: feel free to follow your usual routine for messing without penalty).
Yep I wore all night with no changes. When I got to church I just ripped the sides of the youth pull-up out and continued my day in a dry simplicity pull-up that I already had over the top of the youth one.

Point 4
Sleep! This isn't Stay Up In Diapers Friday! Get the fourth point for actually sleeping a decent night's sleep on SIDF. For those new and having trouble falling sleeping in diapers, this gets easier as time goes on.
I did sleep a few naps.

Point 5
Have fun and enjoy being diapered! This is a time to get in touch with the diaper loving and/or regressive side of you and to indulge in your interest, no matter how often you get to.

I had fun. The best part was my husband decided to drop in on some friends for breakfast at the last minute. Cool to show up in a wet pullup but I was too shy to go in their bathroom and take it off. Where would I put it when I was through?

So, that's it. If you wear a diaper, use it for its intended purpose, sleep, and have fun on an SIDF night, it's a free and totally worthless 5 SIDF Points for you! 

IWearDyepurrs said:

Fascinating said:

Let me elaborate -_-

How many points in all do you have?

I know how you can get points but I can never participate due to the lack of padding. Do you have 35 points in all from the previous months or 195 last two years.

No, this was my first sleep over with the SIDF group, and I only have 4 points.
Thanks Snivy for reminding me that your original query was how many points did everyone get. I was just excited because of the success I had!

Snivy said:
Let me elaborate -_-

How many points in all do you have?

I know how you can get points but I can never participate due to the lack of padding. Do you have 35 points in all from the previous months or 195 last two years.

I have only been doing it 6 months so that would only be 30 points.

I missed out this month so I will be taking part in December, can't wait :)

I sleep in nappies every Friday

Me too. Can't wait.

SDIF is here again:biggrin:, are you prepared?

I am so ready for tomorrow night! I have my Goodnites and custom Frozen pull-ups ready to wear.

Dry 24/7's or Northshore Premiums which shall it be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back