SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there
Just had my first official SIDF it felt great knowing that others were taking part and I was not alone.

Here is how I got on.

Point 1
In bed and asleep and drifted off after the 10 (22:00) o'clock news on the radio.

Point 2
I was in my normal Attends diaper.

Point 3
Having never used my diaper before I was quite nervous at this point however I let go for the first time and had my first wetting, it felt very strange and in some way liberating (another milestone on my journey). Would not do this on a regular basis though. For those of you that have no choice you have my respect and admiration and deserve an award for the trauma you must go through. I think everyone at some point should do this to help raise awareness.

Point 4
Dispute the excitement I made sure that I was exhausted by having an extra long cycle in the foul weather.

Point 5
Have fun and enjoy being diapered! Felt great.

Just finished my first (and definitely not my last) SIDF. I also achieved a perfect 5/5

SIDF is somewhat inconvenient as our rubbish is collected on Friday. Maybe ill do it soon when i get some proper nappies.

Yea it's that time of the week drum roll SIDF
But for me every nite is sleep in diapers .:)
Opps its just the first Friday of the month well I did do it .

well I'm going to bed at 2:27 A.M. Friday so I guess I'm doing SIDF! OH so comfy :D

I participate in SIDEF! Cuz I sleep in a diaper every Friday. I sleep in a diaper every night to be exact!

ok i will wear my bambinos then

I'll participate this round again

I'm thinking of going back to just wearing once a week to control my diaper usage. So Friday may be my one day a week so I'm very excited for SIDF to come around!

I might be doing SIDF at Great Lakes Fur con if I end up staying the night.

im padded up in 2 diapers and ready for this SIDF! but first some gaming before going to bed :3

i'm wearing my goodnites right now and I will be sleeping in the same one tonight along with my bottle of formula.

Wish I felt better. I've got the flu. Oh well, there is always next month's SIDF. Enjoy, everyone.

11hinzvic said:
Wish I felt better. I've got the flu. Oh well, there is always next month's SIDF. Enjoy, everyone.
aww :( Hope you get well soon

I'll be padded tonight and I may even play some Nintendo before bed :3

Am all padded up an going to enjoy SIDF!!

I hope today is my first SIDF! Just waiting for everyone to go to bed so I can get my stash!

Woo woo

Woke up in a wet M-4 today and things got messy before I took it off. Watching a movie before bed in a damp Delta-Form that should make it to Saturday AM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back