Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 2 guest views remaining

SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kicking off SIDF in Australia in a goodnite. :biggrin:

Yay, I'll be diapered tonight as well!

I got my M4, plastic pants and onesie on, all ready for bed.

Been there done that.... it's all over down under before you guys even pad up for SIDF. Time difference is a bitch.

Aww, I sorry ozbub. You should come to the states so you can participate with Leppard and i

Yeah that would be kinda cool :)

Well I'll be participating after my hockey game tonight. Not sure if it'll be my aio or a bambino

All padded up in a Bambino Classico and a stuffer. Will end up in my sleeper before I go to bed.

I'm most likely joining this month.

Like always... It's very cold here tonight where I live, so I will diaper up and put on my heavy footie pjs--and stay good and warm.

I'm wearing a Super Dry Kids and a rubiks cube footie pajamas

Yaaa, another SIDF. Got all my essentials, diaper, footies, plushies, pacifier. Ready for a good nights sleep.

Bathroom was in use and I HAD to go, so I went in my Goodnite. I don't want to put on another one for tonight =/ I don't mind too much as long as I remember not to use it again in the morning until I'm awake enough to switch between face down and face up to use more of the absorbency.

Tena maxi slip tonight. Should be a good one!

I'm so jealous ... I've gotta wait till next month now. Last night seems so long ago.

Aww poor ozbub

my Fuzzy leopard AIO won't be here till tuesday, but I'll never miss another SIDF once I get that:D

Not my first Friday night in a diaper, but my first SIDF post! I'll be in an Abena X-Plus, rubber pants, and my ducky sleeper.

Rubber or plastic pants are necessary if wetting in bed is a possibility. Even with the best diapers, I tend to get small leaks.

Bambino with baby block print for me tonight

I'm in my paw print aio, dressed in my leopard footed pajamas. Iz cozy and snuggly in bed. Night night adisc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back