SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I missed it! My favorite month to be diapered in even,

Sounds Cute!! :paci: If I had more abdl friends near me I'd throw a party and sleepover!

The trash pickup comes Saturday so this works out well for me!

I'm planning on participating for March's one too!

I've just got back from the pub and I'm ready to go to bed in my Tena Maxi slip. But not before I've had a cuppa tea :)

Tonight marks about a year and I will be proudly wearing.

woohoo! Sleep in diapers friday is here!

Whoo! My very first SIDF! Suh-weet! :D

Joining in this month with my Tinkerbell dependeco will be settling in once the food arrives :) SIDF and Chinese food match made in MO

KerryLynn said:
Joining in this month with my Tinkerbell dependeco will be settling in once the food arrives :) SIDF and Chinese food match made in MO

Yum! good choice. I'm in here on the East coast...Abena X-Plus with 2 boosters and lots of powder...comfy comfy! :)

-Gus

I'm with a Bellmissimo and my Mickey mouse footie pjs

I missed last month, I'm here this month.

I completely forgot about SIDF but luckily I decided anyway to wear some diapers to bed last night :D I decided to get thickly padded and so I wore 4 boots staydry slips which is now the most I've worn at once and I loved it :D It even held 4 wettings too and so I'm a little happy boy right now :D

I participated as usual in an Abena M3. It was really great to wear after getting home late last night. :)
I hope everyone had a great SIDF. I look forward to next month's.

I cant believe I have forgotten this two months in a row.

Im pretty sure i wore last friday but im even more excited for this month as i sent this forum link to my gf. So hopefully we will be participating together. Ill likely wear abena abri flex.

I just had my first proper sleep in adult diapers night. Drynites previously, and slept in an already wet M1 a few weeks ago.

Had it really properly tight this time and it felt great...too great, it was hard to enjoy without "being on the verge". When I woke up I eventually wet, but I should have waited about a minute so I was pointing down...nice patch in my bed now.

Its time for good night sleep. put on country music and out I go.

This sounds a fun lil special event my mate and I can do together :D

so, there will be one this week, right? i'm joining in :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back