SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg301 said:
Big congrats on that. The day that happens will be sometime after I have my own place or apartment.
I hope you get a really nice house :D

PrinceFloofers said:
I hope you get a really nice house :D
Hah, I probably won't be getting a house any time soon considering where I live right now, but at least an apartment to myself would be nice. Anything where I can have peace and privacy to explore the DL lifestyle even further with actually good diapers and other supplies. :) Some day.

So is today sleep in diaper Friday? I sleep in a diaper everyday. what is a good brand that doesn't leak. The pullups I have seam to leak bad thank goodness I wear plastic pants with them. is a tape on diaper better.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheSwiftie and diaperdude
KrazyJoe67 said:
So is today sleep in diaper Friday? I sleep in a diaper everyday. what is a good brand that doesn't leak. The pullups I have seam to leak bad thank goodness I wear plastic pants with them. is a tape on diaper better.
Definitely will hold more than a pull up. Almost any brand on brief will hold more. Just needs to be secure and aim down. Ha!

I’ve been sleeping in diapers for almost 3 months now and getting the best nights sleep.

Reactions: TheSwiftie
I really want to participate but i still live with my parents and I don´t have a onesie yet

I'm in! Haven't officially participated in SIDF before but will get changed into a Northshore Air Supreme about 8:30 tonight and go from there.

Just got changed into a double diaper. I’m at my parents house so I hope I don’t get caught 🙃

I’ve got a little kings waiting on my bed for me tonight to wear

I'm participating! For the first time in ages! Wearing an ABU

Update: package got delayed, won’t be able to participate this time :(

Will be diapered all weekend after a week of 3 Dr appointments and having my car in for a repair estimate.

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
Hi everyone - my first Friday night! Rearz ‘Lil Monster w/ Alpaca Jammies. 🐣

Well pleased with the Little kings they do swell well and now filled
So had a good SIDF

Tonight while getting ready for my first (official) SIDF, I discovered that my beloved XL Megamaxes may... gasp... no longer fit me anymore!

A bit of a mixed blessing. I'm not unhappy that I've been losing weight, but wearing diapers that are just begging to slide down your waist and accidentally tearing the tape out of one of them while trying to make it tight enough is a bit annoying.

Oh well. Maybe next month, with a different size?😋

• Wow
Reactions: diaperdude
Yess!..and Happy(belated) New Year to All of "Us", and everyone else as well..first real chance I've had to do SIDF since the new year began, at home, or on here. We've been having a house guest(my wife's sister) for sometime now and it's been very hard to wear my Diapers and noisy plastic pants at all..not to mention with my wife or around the house..but she's gone for a week and Yea!!..I'm yes, once again able to apply my Thickly padded and Well and snuggly covered "stress relief"..feels Sooo good!..I think that I appreciate them even More after such an unusually long break in our "usual" protocol..hope everyone iz doing well..peace..:)

happy89 said:
I'm in! Haven't officially participated in SIDF before but will get changed into a Northshore Air Supreme about 8:30 tonight and go from there.
I am pleased to say it went well! I told my husband I wanted to wear most of the night this time, and since I got diapered at about 8:30 I went to bed already pretty wet. I got changed around midnight; mostly slept through it to be honest but was vaguely aware it was happening. But it's possible I peed in my diaper in my sleep for the first time because I woke up to pee at about 4 and was already moderately wet. I don't know that I peed in my sleep -- my husband confirms I've peed half-awake several times where I sit up or get up on my knees to pee, lay back down, and have little to no memory of it after. But this time my husband confirmed he had no memory of me "assuming the position" between the change and then either -- maybe he slept through it, I mostly did, and this time was no different. Or maybe I did actually pee a moderate amount in my sleep!
Not something I really want to have happen without my control since I don't sleep diapered every night, and I don't want an actual bedwetting problem to return, but at the same time I'm feeling kind of excited about it too!

Reactions: diaperdude and TheWaddlingDad
Managed to pass out in one of my tykables overnights! Woke up pretty wet, went a little too crazy last night lol

Wore my Tykables Puppers romper last night with Abena L4, covered by Dependeco all-in-one BobTheBuilder cloth, with Gary plastic pants. Great night of sleep. Doesn’t get much better.
D7C4C41B-C321-4A89-82E9-004D8B7D39F8.jpeg651F88A7-5A49-42F7-B4BC-77908D2D5B22.jpeg

Reactions: Deleted member 68330 and Deleted member 39193
Got a chance to try out a new (for me) style of diaper from Northshore last night for SIDF.

Reactions: Deleted member 68330
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back