Siblings

Do you have siblings? If so are you the youngest? Oldest? Middle child?

• Total voters
Youngest sibling here. Older sibling never wore or wet the bed or anything. I wet the bed until 13 but stopped wearing goodnites at 10.

Oldest of 3. All wet at night middle stopped about 8 I think youngest about 16 and I’m still wetting

I'd been out of diapers for about a year when my older sisters found where they had been put away and decided to put me back into one. I loved it. I only regret that I was not able to wet. They tried to give me the opportunity, but I just couldn't squeeze any out before they changed me out for fear of being caught.

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, denimchicken and sinceiwassmall
In the middle

I was the youngest of 5. There was approximately 4-5 years between us. I knew by the time I was 4 that I wanted to stay in diapers. I have many theories why... but who knows really.

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy and denimchicken
I’ve got one sister, who’s two years younger than me.

She was out of nappies before I was, which was really embarrassing.

I was the youngest of five but now I am the youngest of three.

I'm the 2nd oldest of 4 and the only bedwetter of the family. My sister who is 10 years younger than me was out of diapers before me.

I'm the oldest of two. I have a younger sister. I don't know if she had anything to do with my becoming interested in diapers, although I was certainly jealous of her "getting" to wear them. I ended up taking and wearing her diapers many times--and returning them, as they were cloth. In fact they'd previously been mine, although I don't remember thinking about that at the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy
Oldest of 3 brothers, 1-1/2 and 4 years younger. Only remember the youngest in diapers. I used to “borrow” his cloth diapers and plastic pants when I was 5-6, and it was a real treat when we were on vacation and I could get one of his Pampers that my parents only used when traveling.

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy
I uhh...the only kid so i guess that factors into my liking of diapers because i get treated like a baby still growing up.

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy and denimchicken
Only child therefore had to pick other

ChristianDiaperLover said:
I’m a twin as well! I also have an older brother and sister. I’m the youngest since my twin brother was born 2 minutes early than me.
Do you and your twin both wet the bed?

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy and ChristianDiaperLover
Youngest of two, my brother was five years older. Neither of us bed wet and no diapers around after I was three. So no clue where my love of diapers and wetting came from.

IFloat said:
Do you and your twin both wet the bed?
No we don’t. My twin brother isn’t ABDL. I’m the only abdl though I do not wet the bed.

Ali123 said:
I’ve got one sister, who’s two years younger than me.

She was out of nappies before I was, which was really embarrassing.

How did that happen? I bet that was embarrassing for you.

LouisFenix said:
How did that happen? I bet that was embarrassing for you.
Try being 14 and having to wear diapers to bedhaving a 4 year old sister who was dry at night and was out of diapers before you.

Reactions: JazzBaby and Ali123
Youngest of 3, with a 14-year gap in between.

Oldest of 2 boys with almost 5-year gap. Today it´s no difference at all, but back then it was an infinity.

Having a sibling totally got me into diapers because a huge pile of Pampers suddenly appeared in my bedroom only a few months after my mom had convinced me that 4-year-old big boys don´t wear diapers to bed... I asked her if maybe I could try one of those but she categorically refused, saying that those were for my -still unborn- brother and they were "off limits"... so naturally my curiosity about diapers only grew exponentially after that. Somehow I learned to put a diaper on myself before I even learned how to tie my shoelaces.

The first time I got to put a diaper on something inside me just felt right; like I´d be safe no matter what... and it was confirmed after I peed myself and everything was still dry... and that feeling hasn´t gone anyway ever since. I kept wearing my brother´s diapers regularly for 3 1/2 years until he was potty trained, but then to my good luck (bad luck for him), he turned out to be a frequent bedwetter until puberty, so my diaper supply was extended well into my teen years; I just couldn´t take as many from the diaper packets so my mom wouldn´t notice.

I did confess once to my brother that I liked to wear his diapers and his reply was "cool; I won´t tell mom"... and that was it. He knows about my current bedwetting and that I wear diapers for that, but he has never made any other comment whatsoever.

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, RothwellBC, antte91 and 2 others
DinoFrant said:
Oldest of 2 boys with almost 5-year gap. Today it´s no difference at all, but back then it was an infinity.

Having a sibling totally got me into diapers because a huge pile of Pampers suddenly appeared in my bedroom only a few months after my mom had convinced me that 4-year-old big boys don´t wear diapers to bed... I asked her if maybe I could try one of those but she categorically refused, saying that those were for my -still unborn- brother and they were "off limits"... so naturally my curiosity about diapers only grew exponentially after that. Somehow I learned to put a diaper on myself before I even learned how to tie my shoelaces.

The first time I got to put a diaper on something inside me just felt right; like I´d be safe no matter what... and it was confirmed after I peed myself and everything was still dry... and that feeling hasn´t gone anyway ever since. I kept wearing my brother´s diapers regularly for 3 1/2 years until he was potty trained, but then to my good luck (bad luck for him), he turned out to be a frequent bedwetter until puberty, so my diaper supply was extended well into my teen years; I just couldn´t take as many from the diaper packets so my mom wouldn´t notice.

I did confess once to my brother that I liked to wear his diapers and his reply was "cool; I won´t tell mom"... and that was it. He knows about my current bedwetting and that I wear diapers for that, but he has never made any other comment whatsoever.
That's cool that your brother is sympathetic toward your diaper wearing.

I think my brother might be the only person I have ever expressed my interest in wearing diapers to. He caught me in the act making a makeshift diaper and I felt I had to explain myself. I don't think he ever told anyone else but who knows. I feel compelled to ask him if he remembers all these years later but I don't know if I want to open that can of worms.

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, ChristianDiaperLover and DinoFrant
Back