Siblings

Raven801 said:
My twin and me a minutes apart too ☺️ howdy fellow twin .... I have a younger sister about 2 years younger and a brother 2 years older
I got to ask are you identical? And are you best friends ...me and my twin are very close and have been besties are whole life I love being a twin we have had a lot of fun messing with people over the years
We’re fraternal, but we share a very close bond!! We call each other “sis”, and have a whole list of inside jokes that we will utter sometimes, then giggle. ^^ we are a “general menace to society” wherever we go, lol!! We’re also there for each other when one of us needs support. Being neurodivergent twins, we definitely understand each other like no one else does ❤️

Reactions: Raven801 and ShyBoo81
I have an older sister, she is two years older than I am.

Also two half sisters who are ten years older.

I have a fraternal twin brother who's only 1 minute younger than me. We're sorta close I guess. He's got his own hobbies, and I got mine. I also have a sister who's 7 years older and lives at her own house

Anemone said:
I had two sisters, prior to my being disowned.

Plus side is I don't have to be the forgotten middle child anymore.
I feel you on the disowned part. I talk to my brothers and sisters but there was 12 years that we had no contact at all.
I was always the black sheep of the family because I was too damned independent and had a mind of my own. Our fall out came because they didn't like my wife. Too damned bad. I walked away. I moved my wife and son to Arizona in 2006 and we didn't start talking till 2018.
I haven't talked to my parents since 1997 and I probably never will again. I blame them for a lot of shit.

• Wow
Reactions: Anemone and ShyBoo81
Um that's a tuff one there are 17 of us. My full blood there are 3 + me. On my extended family My fathers side there are 7 more and my mothers side 6 more in total I am 5th in age at 56 the oldest is 62 and the youngest is 33. My full blood I'm the oldest my sister is 51 then there are the twins at 49. 😁
God said go yea forth and replenish the earth I think they took that to seriousl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Two younger sisters ..Exactly three years to the day between one of them. She was born on my 3rd birthday and my other youngest sister is 5 years and 4 months younger ..We all get on great..

I have a sister who's almost two years younger. And I'm 46. She and I rarely talk, although we're not on bad terms or anything. We were very close when we were little, and just went separate ways in our teen years. She's married with kids, as am I.

I have a brother that is 2 years younger than I am. He had night wetting issues every night till he was about 18 but was dry in the daytime. Parents put him in diapers and plastic pants every night till he was about 10 and able to change himself.

I have three siblings all girls.
I’m number two, one 2 yrs older other is 3rd is 3 yrs younger ...

Reactions: Jaseinfantlist35
I have an older half-brother and a younger sister. Neither of whom I speak with.

PrettyLilPrincess said:
Do you have any siblings? If so how old are they? To add to that, how old are you in relation to them?
I have a twin sister who’s older than me by one minute ;) (I’m not kidding - check our birth certificates), and an older half sister from my dad’s side who’s about 16 years older than my sister and I. She’s in her early thirties.
Only share what you feel comfortable, of course!
i have four older sisters and two older brothers i am the youngest out of 7 at almost 34 the closest in age to me is my sister Mary who is 15 months older than me and brother Simon who is three years older than me the rest are in the 40s

Back