Siblings

PrettyLilPrincess

Advocate for Cloth-Backed Diapers
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Do you have any siblings? If so how old are they? To add to that, how old are you in relation to them?
I have a twin sister who’s older than me by one minute ;) (I’m not kidding - check our birth certificates), and an older half sister from my dad’s side who’s about 16 years older than my sister and I. She’s in her early thirties.
Only share what you feel comfortable, of course!

Reactions: Kittyinpink and PaddedMewtwo
My sister is 18. I'm 17 months older than her so we're almost like Irish twins.

Reactions: PaddedMewtwo
I’m an only child, no siblings whatsoever.

Reactions: Babynie
I have a twin brother who I am 3 mins older. I also think he may be part os the abdl community but not sure. I also have a sister 14 years old then me.

Three younger siblings all girls, (and how I wished all my life to have been born female, just like my sisters).

Reactions: Kittyinpink
I am the youngest of 6, my oldest sister has a child 3 months older than me

Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Three younger siblings all girls, (and how I wished all my life to have been born female, just like my sisters).
Hi! I never realised that you had dysphoria... I remember and always enjoyed chatting with you, are you reaching out about transgender issues now? I would really like to have a conversation about this because it's definitely my biggest issue.....

I have 4 sisters 3 of them are older than me . One sister is younger. But 2 of them are stepsisters

Kittyinpink said:
Hi! I never realised that you had dysphoria... I remember and always enjoyed chatting with you, are you reaching out about transgender issues now? I would really like to have a conversation about this because it's definitely my biggest issue.....
Have posted some comments in conversation with you just now. See you.

Reactions: Kittyinpink
I have 1 younger brother. He's almost 5 years younger than me.

I have a younger sister and an older half-brother, but I didn't meet the later until I was 25~26 🙄

I have 2 brother and 1 sister. One brother is 2 years and a few weeks older than me and my younger brother is 2.5 years younger than me, my sister is 10 years younger than me. I'm the only one that had wetting issues.

I'm the fourth put of five

One older brother who is 4 years older than me.

I got 4 brothers and sisters, I'm number 4 of 5. Ages are 60, 59, 57, 56( me) and 55.
Both parents are still alive too. They are 80 and 79.

PrettyLilPrincess said:
Do you have any siblings? If so how old are they? To add to that, how old are you in relation to them?
I have a twin sister who’s older than me by one minute ;) (I’m not kidding - check our birth certificates), and an older half sister from my dad’s side who’s about 16 years older than my sister and I. She’s in her early thirties.
Does your twin have the same incontinence as you?

OxBoy said:
Does your twin have the same incontinence as you?
She did, up until she was six. Then she was fully toilet trained and no longer had issues.

I have three siblings. I’m number 3 out of 4 children total. I’m grateful to be close with them!

PrettyLilPrincess said:
My twin and me a minutes apart too ☺️ howdy fellow twin .... I have a younger sister about 2 years younger and a brother 2 years older
I got to ask are you identical? And are you best friends ...me and my twin are very close and have been besties are whole life I love being a twin we have had a lot of fun messing with people over the years

Reactions: PrettyLilPrincess
I had two sisters, prior to my being disowned.

Plus side is I don't have to be the forgotten middle child anymore.

Back