Shy moments?

padded1989

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
With summer over and fall underway have you had any noteworthy shy moments lately with your wearing? I had one yesterday at a brewery I was fully diapered up and when I went to the bathroom to change I noticed it was hanging out from my jeans a lot and I can only imagine how many people in the drinks line probably noticed but just did not say anything!

I do get paranoid at times when wearing outside. Although our summer in the UK this year HAS SUCKED, I have been wearing shorts whenever I can when I'm going out and doing stuff. Usually athletic/sporty shorts with a short-sleeved white t-shirt or something. I can't help but feel people have noticed or looked. I mean, if you were to look closely enough, especially at my butt when I was wearing shorts (and a diaper), you'd know something was up - weather non-DL/non-wearers etc would associate that immediately with me wearing a diaper, I'm not sure.

I think the paranoia starts to play on your mind though. I've been standing in a line for shopping or a coffee shop to be served or whatever and I think people are staring at me, looking at me funny or they've noticed my unusually padded/bulky butt through my shorts. The front of the shorts, and even sometimes my joggers, is even worse in terms of the bulge/bulkiness that comes with wearing a diaper - especially an ABDL 'thick' diaper. I have caught girls and even guys staring at my crotch when I'm wearing grey joggers too, though that's probably because grey joggers are known to create a very obvious 'print' of your male anatomy below parts anyway (in regular underwear), even without being majorly enhanced by wearing a diaper. This does make me even more paranoid! 🙈

Ultimately, I'd be very surprised if someone would ever say something in public. I would be mortified and my anxiety would never deal with it. I'd probably run away or something or hide 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: littledub1955, DLPeakOut and padded1989
so agree! yea i think people dont often say much, but i feel so alike with all those worrying feelings of what must they be thinking! its shy in the moment but later on can feel fun

Back