Shower or wet wipes or rag?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kintobor said:
Also staying properly hydrated dilutes the pee to be less pungent.
If it's a poopy diaper then have a shower if it just urine scented baby wipes work for me

I shave from my waist to my toes every night in the shower, I use baby oil on my private areas, after i shower. I use baby wipes, usually 4 or five every morning when I take off my wet diaper and always put baby oil on again, even if I don't wear a diaper. I have never smelled any odor!!!

Reactions: KrankyPants
I am like so many others, keeping it shaved smooth is one thing that helps, I also use Sam's club Adult wipes.

Reactions: Mickeymic and KrankyPants
A shower is my go to, scrub the areas of your diaper throughly I do it like 3 times. And I also use Northshore wipes the big ones, they're such a lifesaver. I dont usually use them for a diaper change, I always just take a shower after a use of a dip. But I understand for incon people they do not have that convenient option of choosing when they wear a dip. So yeah a shower and big deal wipes does the job ^^

Shower before bed and in the morning, i use at every change is Tena wipes and Dove for man deodorant in a spray can that i spray in the diaper if i had an accident then it’s shower again!

I always shower during changes.

• Wow
baby wipes a clean towel and some destin purple will have you just fine for no smell at all wipes and a clean towel do the trick also avoid powder it tends to absorb the smell and turn it into something worse
I love powder but man it backfires in the smell department

I very seldom need a shower after a poopy diaper. I have become quite adept at cleaning up and changing a messy diaper. My routine: 1. wipe as much as possible with any clean portion of my diaper; 2. wet wipes; 3. wash cloth with soap and water; 4. wash cloth with just water to rinse off soap; 5. pat dry; 6. Parent Choice Baby Lotion on diaper area; 7. sprinkle Baby Powder in clean diaper; 8. tape on clean diaper; 9. fold up soiled diaper and place in plastic bag; 10. air freshener if my wife is around, if she is not I usually skip this; 11. Dispose of messy diaper in outside trash; 12. go about my day until next either wet, messy, or both diaper needs to be change. If the diaper is just wet I stop at item 2. with wet wipes before I put on a dry diaper. I currently wet and messed my diaper but will enjoy the emotional and tactile sensations for about two hours before changing. The process described only takes about 5 minutes, unless it an extraordinary "diaper blowout" then maybe 10 minutes to become fresh, clean, and socially acceptable. My current messy diaper is not a "blowout."

I prefer showers, but when they are not available, I keep a stash of wipes in my work bag.

I wash the diaper area with water and soap every evening. All other times when I need to change i use clinell continence wipes, molicare wipes or WaterWipes (they're for babies so they're smaller but they don't contain irritants and this is important for quickly cleaning underneath the foreskin)

Despite cleaning with wipes for every change I still smell an odor coming off whenver I wash myself with pH neutral soap, my hair is trimmed , not shaved to the skin because this causes shave burn and / or folliculitis.

I drink a lot but always end up with smelly urine anyway, it is possible the bacteria (which my surgeries are trying to get rid of) are causing this, but I also drink a lot of coffee :3 (though it's not coffee I smell xD)

Deleted member 54798 said:
i use wipes if i can, if i have them. right after a accident, or shower immediately, i do find however if i dont use a pull up or diaper and wear underwear, i get damp and it promotes itching, rash, broken skin from itching, pain, soreness, and above all the SMELL is ripe.

Im just stil trying to embrace diapers i guess. my parents dont even want me in them, despite my obvious need. my mom thinks depends would work and i keep saying no they barely hold anything.... wore a depend last night, flooded it, it leaked out of the side, WHILE STANDING and got my onesie wet, needless to say not impressed.
Depends really only work for the smallest dribbles. Only dribbles.

activefit said:
Just clean up better the area using more baby wipes use diaper cream or lotion and change more frequent.A shaved area might help
I shaved everything and I am doing much better. Only problem is now when I fart it's super loud! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Abdlchriscrinkle
I have been plucking pubic area hair for quite some time, hoping it would eventually stop growing since keeping it trimmed down would only cause the pointy hairs to itch and irritate that area, the ingrown hairs are a tad problem, i have rather bountifull amount of body hair even by male standards which i find irritating in more than one way.

• Wow
Kintobor said:
I have been plucking pubic area hair for quite some time, hoping it would eventually stop growing since keeping it trimmed down would only cause the pointy hairs to itch and irritate that area, the ingrown hairs are a tad problem, i have rather bountifull amount of body hair even by male standards which i find irritating in more than one way.
If the trimmed hair itches, try trimming one or two mm longer, so it's not as short. I believe mine is about 5 -7 mm or so. It completely removed future ingrown hair problems or razor burn, itches and i don't have as much diaper rash either.

No change just stay dirty

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: KrankyPants and Sidewinder
winterheart01 said:
If the trimmed hair itches, try trimming one or two mm longer, so it's not as short. I believe mine is about 5 -7 mm or so. It completely removed future ingrown hair problems or razor burn, itches and i don't have as much diaper rash either.
That might work for some hair types but my hair and body hair is rather thick and issues arise while trying to keep short so it is just better to pluck in my case. To give you some idea my head hair is so strong that i once had strand of it come lose while washing and it went to my finger like a fricking needle not fun -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back