Show off your paci!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snivy, if you will go to page you referenced in your post that started this thread, you will see that this paci is available with several different nipples. Go to the comparison chart and sizes of each nipple is shown, and if it is not on that page there will be a link to a page showing all their nipples side by side so you see what they look lIke and their comparative size. pacifiersrus is a very food place to buy your pacis from.

Edit follows
Sorry. Go to your post where you linked to the page showing g the paci you like.

Mine's pretty basic (which is upsetting). It's pretty small, I think for 1 year olds, and it's a pale pink with a white ring. I think i picked it up at Walmart. I'd upload a picture, but I don't know if mines all that special enough to be worth the hassle :p

PrincessBella said:
Mine's pretty basic (which is upsetting). It's pretty small, I think for 1 year olds, and it's a pale pink with a white ring. I think i picked it up at Walmart. I'd upload a picture, but I don't know if mines all that special enough to be worth the hassle :p

All pacis are special. :)

ok, another question X3 Is there a way to have a shipped pacifier from pacifiers R us a direct pick up at a post office rather than having it mailed?

Snivy said:
ok, another question X3 Is there a way to have a shipped pacifier from pacifiers R us a direct pick up at a post office rather than having it mailed?

I believe Pacifiers R Us ships through Fedex (at least that was the case when I ordered through them). You can sign up for Fedex delivery manager and have them hold the delivery at a Fedex location for you to pick it up.

Modification
DSC00242.jpgDSC00244.jpg
DSC00247.jpgDSC00250.jpg
DSC00251.jpgDSC00253.jpg

X3 Went ahead and ordered it yesterday morning, I wonder how long it'll take to make it.

I only have a single photo of the one I use most times, but it shows the important part. The front.
Behold!!

Hüüää.jpg

Yes, it glows in the dark.
Let the jealousy consume your soul! >:B

My main pacifier looks quite a lot like the one posted just before me! Ha ha.

11423846_1644548609163759_1278713216_n.jpg

I kinda have several, some I have used, some I haven't. Mostly from wal-mart, because I have no money.

It is a so called "Nuk 5" with custom guard. The guard is 1,97 x 1,38 inches in size. I bought it from ABDLfactory (Netherlands) for 18,74$ (CURRENT exchange rate of 1 Euro = 1,13555 US-Dollar)

~edit
By the way, the paci chain was a cheap bargain from "Aldi" some months ago.
~edit2
I'd rather would like to have this one with a OTL6 teat:
cache_240_240_0_0_80_16777215_PM-B34.JPG
Pacifiers'R'Us doesnt offer that combination though.

BenTennyson said:

It is a so called "Nuk 5" with custom guard. The guard is 1,97 x 1,38 inches in size. I bought it from ABDLfactory (Netherlands) for 18,74$ (CURRENT exchange rate of 1 Euro = 1,13555 US-Dollar)

~edit
By the way, the paci chain was a cheap bargain from "Aldi" some months ago.
~edit2
I'd rather would like to have this one with a OTL6 teat:
View attachment 24337
Pacifiers'R'Us doesnt offer that combination though.

That's a mam pacifier...you could put the teat in that one yourself pretty easily.

Do you know of a good intruction manual how to do that? I mean it would mean 20 bucks more to get the both the wanted teat and the guard. I'd fear to break the teat when removing it from the "unwanted" guard.

Dummies.jpg

My main dummies. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back