Should I let my friend know?

StartledBaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Me and my best friend have a amazing relationship but I dont think that thay would ever think of me as a diaper lover. I have no real pull to tell them but I dont like to keep secrets. It would also be helpful for me because know one knows in my life.

I hope you can. Just be careful when telling someone. Best to break them in slowly

Reactions: StartledBaby and ThePaddedTurtle
DanielW said:
It depends on a lot of things really, like what you want to tell them and why they might need to know. It may be helpful not to think of your AB/DLness as a secret, but rather just something others don't need to know unless they are directly involved.
Ill keep that in mind. Thanks

StartledBaby said:
Me and my best friend have a amazing relationship but I dont think that thay would ever think of me as a diaper lover. I have no real pull to tell them but I dont like to keep secrets. It would also be helpful for me because know one knows in my life.
I told my therapist, and she realized that me telling her was a pretty big deal and some of her first words to me were, "What do you want to get out of telling me? Acceptance? Help understanding? Help quitting (no)?" and that was something I had not considered until that moment. I just felt like I needed to tell someone, and therapy is a safe place, so I chose my therapist. I say all of that to ask you what you hope to gain from telling your friend. Only you can answer that and I would advise you to weigh whether it is worth it.

• Love
Reactions: TigerDL, DragonPrinceling, Lumos and 1 other person
I have told several of my very close friends. Its always been fine. If people really love you they wont care. Just make sure not to overstep your friends boundaries.

Back