Shopping can't resist adult diapers or baby section now.

sissyBritney

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Incontinent
I have been in diapers and plastic pants for about 2 months now. I luv wearing diapers 24/7.
Sense I started wearing diapers I find that while shopping I am drawn to the adult diapers section and the baby isle.
Before I never thought of going down these isles while shopping. Now now matter what store I'm in I look for these
sections and luv checking things out. They have become my favorite sections to browse in now. I find I am not
ashamed or worried about being in these areas of store and checking out things I might be interested in.
Yesterday I saw some pull up diapers I thought I'd like to try. Without really thinking about it I chose a package.
I didn't have a cart, so I just carried them. I found myself walking around store for another 15 mins or so
while caring my diapers. I did not try to hide them, I just walked around with them as I would with anything not worrying
about who might see what I was carrying.
After getting home and thinking about it, I realized I was proud of myself for how far I have come in 2 months.
I wear diapers and plastic pants 24/7 now and have become comfortable wearing them and shopping for them.
I am now a fulltime diapered sissy, no more sexy panties, I have boxed them all up to avoid the temptation of wearing them.
My drawers are now full of diapers, plastic pants and booster pads. I have even got a diaper backpack in pink that is made
as a mother's diaper backpack all lined and waterproof inside, with a section for used or wet items, a place to car bottles
and even a little compartment hanging on the outside for a pacifier. I have it filled with all my diaper needs when out
and about. I now do not leave home without it.
It is exciting being a 24/7 diapered sissy and I look forward to my new life as such.

Attachments

• 2-11-1.jpg
    2-11-1.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 22
  • Love
Reactions: WillFord384, BobbiSueEllen, Cottontail and 4 others
Wow I wish I had that confidence good for you! I’m also drawn to the baby isle in every store but I almost never look through it. A few times I’ve bought goodnites or baby powder from the store and it’s so terrifying. I mostly only wear when I’m home but I’ve wore a few time to work but I’m always paranoid even though it always ends up fine. It would be nice if I could move past that because I would like to wear actually 24/7.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and chamberpot
Aloflow said:
Wow I wish I had that confidence good for you! I’m also drawn to the baby isle in every store but I almost never look through it. A few times I’ve bought goodnites or baby powder from the store and it’s so terrifying. I mostly only wear when I’m home but I’ve wore a few time to work but I’m always paranoid even though it always ends up fine. It would be nice if I could move past that because I would like to wear actually 24/7.
It might take some time getting used to going out diapered where you usually wouldn't, but you'll get past that before you even know it. I rarely go to work padded because sometimes I switch trucks with other drivers and if I have a wet diaper that makes the cab smell, oooooh boy I wouldn't even dream of what would follow. So I keep that here at home, or if my diaper isn't that bad, I'll go to the store with it. But I don't really like that because I have no clue what my back side looks like. I could have a bulge and never know it. Anyway, just yesterday, I spent a long time in the baby isle looking for powder and I just couldn't find it, so I just gave up. I only left because there were 3 workers on that isle restocking. That was the Walmart grocery store. Whenever I go to the food 4 less, I never see anyone there in the baby isle, so I just take what I want and go.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Aloflow
On the rare times that I go to a store I always check out the section that has the IC supplies never know what i my pick up, I was able to get over being nervous years ago.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Aloflow
Antientmariner said:
It might take some time getting used to going out diapered where you usually wouldn't, but you'll get past that before you even know it. I rarely go to work padded because sometimes I switch trucks with other drivers and if I have a wet diaper that makes the cab smell, oooooh boy I wouldn't even dream of what would follow. So I keep that here at home, or if my diaper isn't that bad, I'll go to the store with it. But I don't really like that because I have no clue what my back side looks like. I could have a bulge and never know it. Anyway, just yesterday, I spent a long time in the baby isle looking for powder and I just couldn't find it, so I just gave up. I only left because there were 3 workers on that isle restocking. That was the Walmart grocery store. Whenever I go to the food 4 less, I never see anyone there in the baby isle, so I just take what I want and go.
I also keep it at home or private but I do look in the diaper Isl to see what is there. These days there is not much selection for real diapers that leaves medical supply stores. On the powder being the thing about talcum powder that the lakers have added to there list of things to sue about there probably isn't any you could use corn starch as a substitute and it has been used over the years for diaper/baby powder.

I’m getting to this point. I’ve realized people in stores don’t care so I don’t lol

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Angelapinks, NappiedTruckDriver and 1 other person
My local Tescos the Adult health and beauty stuff is in the same aisle as the baby stuff 🥳🥳🥳 so no excuses needed to go down that aisle and as I’m now 24/7 I may need wipes or cream any ways

Reactions: Angelapinks
Aloflow said:
I’ve been shopping twice wearing my terry nappy this week and not batted an eyelid at it ,
Once you start wearing all the time you soon get use to going out and doing sly leak checks if wearing cloth .
All I would say is don’t poop if you’ve not got a fresh diaper etc with you .
I have a rucksack in the boot of my car with wipes , 2 nappies (disposables) , bags and a change of clothes as well
I’ve also got to dig out my RADAR key I got when working as a litter picker on a local council , for the disabled toilet

Nice.

It's rare that I go to the store and don't check out the baby aisle. It's been an irresistible draw since I was a kid. I generally keep at least one bag of Pampers or Luvs in my stash, both because they make my other diapers smell nice, and because I use them as boosters. I do have to exercise some caution when buying them, however. I'm in a small community and frequently run into neighbors and other acquaintances while shopping. And they know my kids are teens and don't wear Pampers. I might get away with the "family is visiting and they have a baby" excuse, depending on who sees me, but ... I'd just rather they not see me!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I don’t check out the adult diaper section much because there isn’t much there. But I always check out the toys and the baby section. Always hoping for new things.

• Love
RukTheKansasDiaperLover said:
I don’t check out the adult diaper section much because there isn’t much there. But I always check out the toys and the baby section. Always hoping for new things.
Same here...but I stay for the sweet smell of all the bags/boxes of Pampers & Luvs there! 🤗🥰🥴

I think for me it is easier to go out in diapers because I've been living fulltime as a transgender woman for a few years now.
I would not say I have gotten use to the stares, laughs or rude comments but more immune to them.
I have learned to live my life as I wish and if someone doesn't like it that is their problem.

I would say if you go out in diapers start small with thin not so bulky type and after you get use to that, then start working
your way up to bulky diapers and plastic pants that may show. You may get some remarks or stares, but you just have to learn
to ignore them. It might take a few times but after a while you learn to just block them out and go about your business.

I will say though those rude type of people are few and far between. For the most part people have been nice and excepting
in my trans journey. So I see no reason to expect anything different because I'm wearing diapers.

Good luck to you all and enjoy your diapers.

Back