Shift from DL to ABDL and first diapering by wife.

swollenwithpride

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Not sure if this belongs in Blogs or the AB section. I have been going through a hard time with the loss of a family member crying my eyes out. Haven't really cried like that in years and it made me feel little (I think), making me want to turn back time to when life was simple. Prior to this I simply enjoyed wearing and wetting.
After a deep and embarrassing conversation with the wife (supportive but uninvolved in the DL side of me) we figured out that the further I get into this without her involvement, the more I feel as though I am just a pervert. She asked what she could do to be involved and I finally managed to get out that we should try ageplay with her as the mommy.
I thought the whole process would be simply humiliating but as soon as she said "Get one of your diapers so mommy can get you ready for bed." every bit on anxiety started to melt away. Her diapering me was probably the most relaxing experience in my life. For the first time in over a week I was able to actually sleep a full night. Guess this confirms that this psychological issue of mine cuts deeper than simply DL.
Now she is helping me size and shop for some onesies.

• Love
Reactions: Blekyss, Tiny1234, Nicerockinkid and 3 others
Baby kins has great onesies
Quality made they do have a 1800#.
Just go slow go at her pace.
Let her take the lead communication is the key you still need to be her Prince. Be very romantic leave notes how special she is.

Reactions: TrueHero
Back