Several Weeks as a Little Girl 2024

tobid03

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
So I have a few more weeks as a little girl. It will probably be like my last 2 times, so I probably won't update as much unless there's interest.

Reactions: PaddedPonyboy
(Note: I am doing this myself, so any references to other people are imaginary, and I sometimes use quotation marks for this and other imaginary things and wherever it's needed.)

I was "stripped" from my big boy clothes on the living room floor and "forced" into "little girls" panties and this red dress with a smocked bodice and a peter pan collar. There's embroidered rocking horses on the smocking, perfect for any little girl. There's a row of buttons on the back and a sash tied into a bow on the back, "locking" me into my little girl outfit.

Later I got my panties pulled down and got a bare bottom spanking. My panties got kicked off during the spanking. Then I had to stand in the "corner." I tried to rub my bottom and promptly got another swat.

1706055181564.png

Last edited:
tobid03 said:
So I have a few more weeks as a little girl. It will probably be like my last 2 times, so I probably won't update as much unless there's interest.

Why last 2? You seem to enjoy it!

yolandabelle said:
Why last 2? You seem to enjoy it!
I mean I've done it 2 times before, full immersion. I'll probably do it many more times as the opportunity presents itself.

Ah last 2 in the sense of past 2 not no more left. Not being a native speaker is hard sometimes

Reactions: tobid03
I got some white tights. I have pink ballet tights, and I love them, but I never had regular tights. They're white and lovely. Tights really feel different with a dress. I wore the tights with some panties and the rocking horse dress from earlier and some white t-strap mary janes. I think that rocking horse dress is becoming my favorite despite the red that I don't like as much. Wearing a childish backpack, sucking a pacifier, and having a pink flower hairclip makes me feel absolutely like a toddler girl ready to go to school. It's inescapable. Every part of the outfit just screams little girl.

Oh what I have planned for me next week!

tobid03 said:
(Note: I am doing this myself, so any references to other people are imaginary, and I sometimes use quotation marks for this and other imaginary things and wherever it's needed.)

I was "stripped" from my big boy clothes on the living room floor and "forced" into "little girls" panties and this red dress with a smocked bodice and a peter pan collar. There's embroidered rocking horses on the smocking, perfect for any little girl. There's a row of buttons on the back and a sash tied into a bow on the back, "locking" me into my little girl outfit.

Later I got my panties pulled down and got a bare bottom spanking. My panties got kicked off during the spanking. Then I had to stand in the "corner." I tried to rub my bottom and promptly got another swat.

View attachment 128514
How deliciously humiliating, being put into panties and a pretty dress like that, and then being spanked with your panties round your ankles.

Who was it who administered your spanking? Maybe your aunty? Were your cousins watching, laughing at your little bottie going red as you suffered your spanking?

This sounds like great fun. I wish I could find someone who would do it to me :)

tobid03 said:
I got some white tights. I have pink ballet tights, and I love them, but I never had regular tights. They're white and lovely. Tights really feel different with a dress. I wore the tights with some panties and the rocking horse dress from earlier and some white t-strap mary janes. I think that rocking horse dress is becoming my favorite despite the red that I don't like as much. Wearing a childish backpack, sucking a pacifier, and having a pink flower hairclip makes me feel absolutely like a toddler girl ready to go to school. It's inescapable. Every part of the outfit just screams little girl.

Oh what I have planned for me next week!
I wish I could dress up like you have described in this post and be a little girl for mummy and daddy.

Reactions: tobid03
Ali123 said:
How deliciously humiliating, being put into panties and a pretty dress like that, and then being spanked with your panties round your ankles.

Who was it who administered your spanking? Maybe your aunty? Were your cousins watching, laughing at your little bottie going red as you suffered your spanking?
I cannot imagine anything better than being forced to dress like that, before being spanked by daddy in front of mum. My soul would be so happy as daddy made my panty covered bottom turn red in front of mummy as she laughed.

I sometimes spank my own bottom until it’s red :)

Reactions: tobid03 and Joostkrebs
adultbabygirl said:
I cannot imagine anything better than being forced to dress like that, before being spanked by daddy in front of mum. My soul would be so happy as daddy made my panty covered bottom turn red in front of mummy as she laughed.

Being dressed in panties and spanked in front of your family is exquisitely humiliating.

Ho
adultbabygirl said:

I sometimes spank my own bottom until it’s red How lucky you are!

Joostkrebs said:
love wearing just rubber pants without underwear or diapers. Like seeing 2 to 3 inches of pee water in front of tight diaper.Feelso so goood running warm pee in panty crotch.

adultbabygirl said:

This sounds like great fun. I wish I could find someone who would do it to me :)
I would love to do it for you

Rightly
adultbabygirl said:

I sometimes spank my own bottom until it’s red

adultbabygirl said:

Rightly said spanking by daddy is a wonderful feeling.You are lucky to get it.

Ali123 said:

I do it myself, but I imagine it's "mommy" spanking me in front of my "sisters."

Back